• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

And as the article states the idea of voter fraud has been thoroughly debunked. The only reason to ask for ID is to keep someone who can't afford all the documents to get an Id because of current financial hardship from voting.

And thanks for merging my thread again.

Like frightened children.

bullshit....you need ID to cash a check and for MANY other reasons....just about everyone has some form of ID card....

not "scared" just sick of your idiotic ******* posts....

here's your racism

Reactions: wig
no, please point out what specifically you think in that article is indicating racism on the part of the Republicans

Just one example: We know felons can't vote right? The same racist system that locks up a disproportionate amount of minorities through laws designed to target them and lock them up, is the same system that declares felons can't vote.

That's just one example. Read the article, you know better.

Just one example: We know felons can't vote right? The same racist system that locks up a disproportionate amount of minorities through laws designed to target them and lock them up, is the same system that declares felons can't vote.

I read the article....

if white felons could vote but minority felons couldn't, that would be racist. and that point isn't mentioned either....still looking for something in the article that cites racism

Elfiero...

1) Wait, so if you can't fill in your proper address, or your name correctly, or if you don't correctly fill in your date of birth somebody may question your ballot? You know my wife works in a balloting station and I'm very familiar with the checks they need to do. Among them, you need to sign your ballot and your signature needs to match the signature on your voter registration card. You'd be AMAZED at how many people turn in ballots without signatures or with signatures that are completely mismatched from their original signatures.

2) So some folks in Texas have put up "signs". Dang it. That's a TON like buying hundreds of cars from auctions and driving them across state lines so you can bring voters over state lines, give them the addresses of local homes and let them vote because they have a "local address" and since they don't need a "photo ID" it gets pretty darn easy to get a temporary id made up. Yep, pretty darn close to same thing as some folks putting up a "sign".

3) Can you determine definitively if ONLY democrat voters had a hard time getting voter identification cards? or did some republican voters also have some difficulty? If so you point here is moot. It sounds like some poorly trained employees in Wisconsin need to be better trained or fired.

4) So Blacks in Florida can get up early so that's not suppression, but Blacks in North Carolina sleep in late so it's suppression. Got it.

5) It's apparently not suppression for the white people who went to jail and can't vote for Trump? Right? The "Redneck DUI guys?" Am I getting that right? They're not suppressed, just the poor minority guys who went to jail and can't vote. Is that it? Or is it something more along the lines of, criminals should be held accountable for their actions and can't vote.

bullshit....you need ID to cash a check and for MANY other reasons....just about everyone has some form of ID card....

here's your racism

And can you compare statistically how many cases of voter fraud as conpared to check fraud there are?

Of course you can. That's why many counties have a D. A. unit specifically tasked with check fraud.

Idiot.

here's your racism

And can you compare statistically how many cases of voter fraud as compared to check fraud there are?

Of course you can. That's why many counties have a D. A. unit specifically tasked with check fraud.

voter fraud??? not so much

Idiot.

And can you compare statistically how many cases of voter fraud as conpared to check fraud there are?

Idiot.

racist....assuming minorities can not get proper ID....when they ******* already have it....

Yeah, it's all because of racist targeting. It has nothing to do with actual crimes committed. What a joke.

here's your racism

Are you sick of pop's yet? How about Spike's endless parade of Trump Nazi rally pics?

Of course not... of course not. Yet you want to make an argument against bias.....

Spike doesn't start new threads for each of his Trump rally pictures. I have yet to see a Trump Nazi rally though....must be more racism on your part.

you still haven't addressed the point about how assuming minorities don't have ID is racist.

Nor have you discussed my 5 rebuttals to your "voter fraud" post.

Yeah, it's all because of racist targeting. It has nothing to do with actual crimes committed. What a joke.

Yes Repugnicans are quite a joke. At least some of what you guys post is indirectly true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_the_War_on_Drugs

In 1986, the U.S. Congress passed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 which, amongst other things, created a 100 to 1 sentencing disparity for crack vs. powder cocaine possession, which some people considered to be a racist law which discriminated against minorities, who are more likely to use crack than powder cocaine.

You don't even understand the argument.

Par for the course. .....Go Trump!

Len Bias!

I wonder how Len would have voted.

Spike doesn't start new threads for each of his Trump rally pictures. I have yet to see a Trump Nazi rally though....must be more racism on your part.

you still haven't addressed the point about how assuming minorities don't have ID is racist.

Socioeconomics. We all know...including you why those laws are in place abd why polling places in "certain areas " are shut down. Don't. waste our time.

Socioeconomics. We all know...including you why those laws are in place abd why polling places in "certain areas " are shut down. Don't. waste our time.

that does not explain why you have the racist believe that expecting minorities to have some form of ID is hard on them.

those laws are in place to make sure the person voting is the person whose name is on the voting register.

If you're disenchanted with this country so much I'm sure there's another one out there is just trembling to have you. Oh and I don't want to hear we should change the laws because you and some friends want it. I'm mostly happy with the way we do things in this country. I love the idea that felons have lost the right to vote.when I was young that was a deterrent to breaking the law. I also like the idea of showing an ID before voting. Makes it easier to verify you are who you are and deserve the right to vote.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes Repugnicans are quite a joke. At least some of what you guys post is indirectly true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_the_War_on_Drugs

In 1986, the U.S. Congress passed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 which, amongst other things, created a 100 to 1 sentencing disparity for crack vs. powder cocaine possession, which some people considered to be a racist law which discriminated against minorities, who are more likely to use crack than powder cocaine.

You don't even understand the argument.

Par for the course. .....Go Trump!

At last data collection less than 3% of felons are convicted for drug possession alone, 3/4 of all felony convictions are repeat offenders, so your story doesn't hold water.

And since you apparently can't read have someone read this to you...I am not a Trump supporter. That doesn't make your arguments any less bullshit.

that does not explain why you have the racist believe that expecting minorities to have some form of ID is hard on them.

those laws are in place to make sure the person voting is the person whose name is on the voting register.

I'm not going to go look up stats so you can then move the goal posts.

You know that voter fraud is as rare as finding a Trump voter with a legit college degree.

These are disproportionally racist laws targeted at certain groups.

I won't argue that poor whites wouldn't also be affected, but then they would more than likely vote Democrat anyway. That's just icing on the racists cake.

You know that voter fraud is as rare as finding a Trump voter with a legit college degree.

I won't argue that poor whites wouldn't also be affected, but then they would more than likely vote Democrat anyway. That's just icing on the racists cake.

in other words you have no rebuttal....

claims that ID laws are racist...are in fact racist claims....

I didn't grow up in a lily white neighborhood. My friends cross all races, because I don't give a **** about race I care about integrity. I've worked jobs where I had to ask for ID for various reasons and never had a problem getting some form of ID from the customer no matter what their socioeconomic situation might be. Liberals like to cry racism over everything so they can pretend they give a ****...but in reality they just like to find ways to make themselves feel superior to other groups....

I really like how you now go from all trump supporters are racist to how none could have a legit college degree....typical...just have to try and feel superior....

Last edited:

You are guilty of the bigotry of low expectations. Typical libtard. Keep'em on the plantation!

thanks to your classless bunch of goddamned dipshits in California, felons WILL be able to vote starting in 2017.

https://www.rt.com/usa/361013-california-reinstates-voting-rights-felons/

Despite protests from law enforcement, California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law the reinstatement of voting rights for felons who are not doing time in state or federal prisons. The law will go into effect in 2017.

Under the new bill, which Governor Brown signed Wednesday, anyone convicted of a felony, but who is not currently in state or federal prison or on parole, is allowed to vote, according to the Associated Press.

The bill, which reinstates voting rights for some felons, including county jail inmates, was authored by Assemblywoman Shirley Weber (D-San Diego) and State Senator Holly Mitchell (D-Culver City). Weber said California is setting an example at a time when other states are trying to limit voting rights.

all in the name of reacclimating these ***** to society. yay.

**** you

As of November 8, 6:06AM EST:Snapshot (191 state polls):

Clinton 307, Trump 231 EV*** Meta-margin: Clinton +2.2%RSS

Clinton Nov. win probability: random drift 99%, Bayesian >99%

Senate snapshot (48 polls): Dem+Ind: 50, GOP: 50, Meta-margin: D +0.9%, Nov. control probability: Dem. 82%

The White House at greater than 99% and control of the Senate at 82%

Gotta love it!

EV_map.png-white

EV_histogram_today.png

If you're disenchanted with this country so much I'm sure there's another one out there is just trembling to have you. Oh and I don't want to hear we should change the laws because you and some friends want it. I'm mostly happy with the way we do things in this country. I love the idea that felons have lost the right to vote.when I was young that was a deterrent to breaking the law. I also like the idea of showing an ID before voting. Makes it easier to verify you are who you are and deserve the right to vote.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah I'm sure the Jim Crowe supporters were quite content as well.

We are Americans and don't need to leave, we'll just keep progressing while antiquated ideas and beliefs fall to the wayside.

Yeah I'm sure the Jim Crowe supporters were quite content as well.

We are Americans and don't need to leave, we'll just keep progressing while antiquated ideas and beliefs fall to the wayside.

These antiquated ideas and beliefs work for me. By the way does this socioeconomics keep you from being a contributor?