• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

The way the media works, and the way the lefties follow their lead, if Trump farts wrong, it will signal the hypocracy that they hope for. So, do nothing wrong, Donald, or you're a loser.

Glad Obummer had that high of a standard.

You can't repeal Obama care or The Affordable Healthcare Act. It's a law. But he can amend and change it. I like what Ben Carson has said so far on this and I am curious to see how hands on he will be. I would have voted for him if he'd stayed in the race and I'm glad it looks like Trump is going to have him on his staff. He doesn't have to go back to Africa...

Keep kidding yourselves. I guess the Wall Street Journal got it wrong then.

Of course those honest with ourselves, know the difference between repeal and amend.

How's that special prosecutor that's going to lock up Hillary coming along?

Ha ha ha ha ha...Chumps for Chump!

Yes, the paper got it wrong. Shocking.

You're the only one kidding yourself Elfie, all the way down to that fake laugh.

For your information dork..

Q: Senator Rubio, you said that Mr. Trump thinks part of ObamaCare is pretty good. Which part?

RUBIO: The individual mandate. He said he likes the individual mandate portion of it; I don't believe that should remain there. We need to repeal ObamaCare completely and replace it with a system that puts Americans in charge of their health care money again.

TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

Q: The insurance companies say is that the only way that they can cover people with pre-existing conditions is to have a mandate requiring everybody purchase health insurance. Are they wrong?

TRUMP: I think they're wrong 100%. Look, the insurance companies take care of the politicians [and vice-versa]. The insurance companies are making an absolute fortune. Yes, they will keep preexisting conditions, and that would be a great thing.
Source: 2016 CNN-Telemundo Republican debate on eve of Texas primary , Feb 25, 2016

Removing cross-state barriers solves many insurance issues

TRUMP: We should have gotten rid of the lines around the state so there's competition. The insurance companies are making a fortune on every single thing they do. You're going to see preexisting conditions, but the price will be down, and the insurance companies can pay. Yes, they will keep preexisting conditions, and that would be a great thing. Get rid of ObamaCare, we'll come up with new plans. But, we should keep preexisting conditions

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm

The way the media works, and the way the lefties follow their lead, if Trump farts wrong, it will signal the hypocracy that they hope for. So, do nothing wrong, Donald, or you're a loser.

Glad Obummer had that high of a standard.

Who listens to the media anyway. The most important stuff is readily available on the Spike News Service.

You know how elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiNativeAmericanLiar criticizes the source of information that others cite?

And now he cites an article from Thinkprogress???

geroge-soros.jpg

"Thinkprogress is a fine, fair source for news ... Hahahahahaha"

It's time for somebody on this board to quit being a loser and get over it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You know how elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiNativeAmericanLiar criticizes the source of information that others cite?

And now he cites an article from Thinkprogress???

geroge-soros.jpg

"Thinkprogress is a fine, fair source for news ... Hahahahahaha"

Damn.

Someone that can Photoshop put a set of demon horns on that head...don't need to touch anything else.

Cant be soon enough when he dies and goes to hell.

Who listens to the media anyway. The most important stuff is readily available on the Spike News Service.

The idiots out rioting in our nation's streets today do. So do the schools, other media outlets, etc.

The US media is the slimiest organization on the face of the earth.

Cant be soon enough when he dies and goes to hell.

Yep. He ain't going to be here for the 2020 election.

Unfortunately, he apparently has enough money to enslave a woman a reproduce, and his feral offspring seem to want to continue his insane goal of destroying Western civilization.

I think the dude will make some positive changes. Some that this country needed for a long time.

A business man knows how to run a business. Really America is one huge business.

Funny thing is every time the media tries to paint a untrue picture, millions just latch on like mindless sheep.

Way before trump, in blue collar jobs we bitched about illegals. Wanting them simply to pay taxes or GTFO.

Doesn't make him a racist anymore than the next blue collar guy who wishes for that.

I never have cared about color, only thing I hate is the ignorance that flows from America.That comes from every color. Doesn't matter which color does it more, that is for the head man in charge to fix.

I have one racist in my family and they are dead to me. I have a brother who is black and I would give up my life for.

Some idiots think because I dislike Tomlin as a head coach I have racist tendencies. But I would house the guy and feed him back to health if need be. But I simply want a better coach. He can be any color I don't give a ****, I just want a ******* winner.

And Trump despite his short comings. Is a winner.

He has won at life. Won at business.

If people think they will find the perfect politician good luck.

Hell half of the country wanted to vote in a criminal. One who is responsible for deaths, and lied on the military saying she took in fire coming out of a Helicopter and never did. Went against laws with her emails.

Which proves that there was no perfect candidate if anything.

If I wasn't in the hospital at the time I would have voted for him.

Easily the lesser of two evils.

I've employed blacks, had blacks in my home, have a close associate who is black, worked for blacks. My 2nd youngest brother is married to one.

Back during the days of Jim Crow a racist was one who hated someone simply for the color of their skin period, that's all it took. The only requirement so to speak.

Today a person who becomes a racist does so because of what they observe. A racist is one that hates blacks for what many of them do, not merely because they have black skin.
Blacks have brought it upon themselves.

But let me be clear, most people who are critical toward the behavior of blacks are NOT racists. Sadly, pointing out and being critical gives libfucks like Elfie a pass to call those that do 'racists".

Its gotten so bad you can't even say "crime in Chicago" anymore or you're a racist..

Last edited:

So he is a Democrat like I said in an earlier post?

Or is it that sometimes people will associate, work around, pretend to like someone or a group, in their quest for money and/or power?

53286771.jpg

I've employed blacks, had blacks in my home, have a close associate who is black, worked for blacks. My 2nd youngest brother is married to one.

Back during the days of Jim Crow a racist was one who hated someone simply for the color of their skin period, that's all it took. The only requirement so to speak.

Today a person who becomes a racist does so because of what they observe. A racist is one that hates blacks for what many of them do, not merely because they have black skin.
They have brought on themselves.

So you're saying that the way you see some people act makes you hate the larger group in its totality.

You didn't redefine racism, you just embraced it.....

Good job.............

So you're saying that the way you see some people act makes you hate the larger group in its totality.

Good job.............

Not so fast. Since I grew up and still live in a pretty integrated environment I understand "code" and I know that "white working class" is Liberal code for "white racist cracker KKK ************".

Not so fast. Since I grew up and still live in a pretty integrated environment I understand "code" and I know that "white working class" is Liberal code for "white racist cracker KKK ************".

There is no "code" in what he just wrote. He just let his subconscious reveal who he is.

There is no "code" in what he just wrote. He just let his subconscious reveal who he is.

I was referring to you, Sport.

Spike, that is hilarious.

And watching elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiNativeAmerican squirm, and lie, and squeal, and weep, and lie, and gnash her teeth, and lie, and make up completely false allegations, and lie, and lie, and lie is very entertaining.

And completely expected and within character.

Good job.............

I added to my original post just for you Elfie.

Let me be clear. I cannot deny the way many people of a group behave turn out racists and haters of that entire group.
But the vast majority people who are critical toward the behavior of blacks are NOT racists. Sadly, being critical gives libfucks like Elfie an easy pass to call those that do 'racists".

Its gotten so bad saying "crime in Chicago" is frowned upon by leftists. Dare you say that and you're a racist...

Are people like Dr. Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Alan Keys, Alan West, Sheriff David Clark, yes Charles Barkley, Kevin Jackson, Larry Elder, Herman Caine and a slew of other blacks who have been outspoken over black thugary racists too?

Below is you Elfie, betcha you also think this guy is like a terrorist. The mentality of you ***** is just amazing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mes-sheriff-david-clarke-as-like-a-terrorist/

Last edited:
I added to my original post just for you Elfie.

Let me be clear. I cannot deny the way many people of a group behave turn out racists and haters of that entire group.
But the vast majority people who are critical toward the behavior of blacks are NOT racists. Sadly, being critical gives libfucks like Elfie an easy pass to call those that do 'racists".

Its gotten so bad saying "crime in Chicago" is frowned upon by leftists. Dare you say that and you're a racist...

Are people like Dr. Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Alan Keys, Alan West, Sheriff David Clark, yes Charles Barkley, Kevin Jackson, Larry Elder, Herman Caine and a slew of other blacks who have been outspoken over black thugary racists too?

Below is you Elfie, betcha you also think this guy is like a terrorist. The mentality of you ***** is just amazing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...mes-sheriff-david-clarke-as-like-a-terrorist/

No I don't think he's a terrorist.

The facts do bear out that he is an anti-American/anti-constitution fascist of convenience.

He wanted to call out the national guard on protestors because a tiny portion of them were breaking the law.

Blaming an entire group for the actions of a few.

Sound familiar? I'm sure you can relate..........

I believe the left refers to those guys as "Uncle Toms."