• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

Thug Democrats

You beat me to it. ElfTard has its panties all up in a knot over racism and attacks on students in schools. Our children!!! it cries.

Yes, just like this. An African American flat out assaults this girl because she posted support for Trump on Instagram.

Racism indeed. Damn your First Amendment rights!

Do people not notice that 99% of the race baiting comes from blacks, 99% of the people being assaulted and it gets filmed are from blacks. It happens on this very board, the race hate is stirred by a select few which happen to be black. One of these days a group of black thugs are going to pull the wrong white man out of a car and start beating him, and that man is going to open fire and kill several of them. Then your gonna have the Sharptons of the country yelling that this man needs punished for protecting his self????

Does anyone here remember johnnie law? he was a white guy and made one raciest comment, something like we needed more white linemen I think, anyway he got rode so hard by ALL the people on this board he just kinda disappeared. (don't remember if he was banned or just left). My point is that we didn't tolerate the racial bullshit back then, why are we allowing it now.

Do blacks really want a war with white people? A better question is do they really think they can win? Certain black people are going to push and push until you wake a sleeping giant then all hell is going to break loose and you will see what real anger is all about.

I personally would like to see all people put their differences aside and come together for the betterment of our country, But when I see black people on TV saying that white people are going to have to die....Well I will protect myself and my family at all cost. So my advice is work together put your own self interest aside quit being hateful little people and lets make this country safe, strong, and great again. Don't start a fight you can not win

That needs to be a ringtone.

Do people not notice that 99% of the race baiting comes from blacks, 99% of the people being assaulted and it gets filmed are from blacks. It happens on this very board, the race hate is stirred by a select few which happen to be black. One of these days a group of black thugs are going to pull the wrong white man out of a car and start beating him, and that man is going to open fire and kill several of them. Then your gonna have the Sharptons of the country yelling that this man needs punished for protecting his self????

Does anyone here remember johnnie law? he was a white guy and made one raciest comment, something like we needed more white linemen I think, anyway he got rode so hard by ALL the people on this board he just kinda disappeared. (don't remember if he was banned or just left). My point is that we didn't tolerate the racial bullshit back then, why are we allowing it now.

Do blacks really want a war with white people? A better question is do they really think they can win? Certain black people are going to push and push until you wake a sleeping giant then all hell is going to break loose and you will see what real anger is all about.

I personally would like to see all people put their differences aside and come together for the betterment of our country, But when I see black people on TV saying that white people are going to have to die....Well I will protect myself and my family at all cost. So my advice is work together put your own self interest aside quit being hateful little people and lets make this country safe, strong, and great again. Don't start a fight you can not win

And the left is actually too dumb to know whose ideology they are following in stating that a flaming race war will result in "the blacks prevailing."

That was Charlie Manson's theme. We need to be gentle when we tell people that they may be espousing views held by Charlie freaking Manson.

Until the leftist can stop feeling entitled and feel like every rejection is racially motivated. **** like riots will keep on happening. Are there crazy right wingers? Sure. No party is perfect. But the normal hard working Americans look past all this bullshit and try to come together to make a country worth living in. I have nothing to add other than my disappointed opinions. I respect the ideology of the left in wanting to further research and science and promote "equality". Just shut the **** up when things don't go your way. Life is hard and you work to attain. Not demand and throw a tantrum and start tearing down **** that means a lot to communities

Well, the good news is the ultra rich like to hold on to their money...

The first night of the "sponsored riots" featured more than 1000 people in several of those cities.

The second night only had about 1/5 that number. And it's the weekend now so you know... folks got **** to did.

Just for you Elftard:

That's hilarious clowns! I think I'll laugh last though.

https://www.google.com/amp/twitchy....amp/?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

Ha ha ha ha ha! Didn't think I'd be laughing so soon. Hasn't even been sworn in yet and already waffling!

‘Amended’? Is Donald Trump backing off of his Obamacare ‘repeal’ promise?

Posted at 3:55 pm on November 11, 2016 by Sarah D.

Yet, Mr. Trump also showed a willingness to preserve at least two provisions of the health law after the president asked him to reconsider repealing it during their meeting at the White House on Thursday
Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows b to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies

Did I call it or what?

Last edited:
Did I call it or what?

If you called elfiePoloRabbiFakeEbonicsNativeAmericanAsperger's a crazy *****, then yes, you called it.

If you called elfiePoloRabbiFakeEbonicsNativeAmericanAsperger's a twatwaffle, then yes, you called it.

If you claim you were right about any goddamn thing in this election, then I invite you to review your prediction of a Clinton blowout, of the Republican party imploding due to Trump, and on and on, and realize - as usual, you were wrong.

elfie he is not backing off of anything. He was asked about coverage for preexisting conditions and he said that would have to stay. He thinks it is necessary. He also said that young adults being able to stay on their parents plan was a good clause and would like to keep that also.....

no one has ever claimed that there were not a few good points in the plan, just that as a whole is was a ******* mess. You trying to claim this doesn't mean he is repealing that ******* healthcare plan just further shows you are an ignorant ******* loser.

no one has ever claimed that there were not a few good points in the plan, just that as a whole is was a ******* mess. You trying to claim this doesn't mean he is repealing that ******* healthcare plan just further shows you are an ignorant ******* loser.

Ignorant ******* Loser ... IFL ... "Elfie" ... Hmm, I think I may have figured this out:

Egotistical
Loser &
Fucking
Ignorant
Excrement

That may be why he adopted other user names, to throw us off track. Nice try, ELFIE, nice try.

Did I call it or what?

LOl, yeah, you called it like you called the election.." Hillary won, its over" remember that sport?

Trump said he favored keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions during his campaign.
FOX today played a clip of him stating this during his campaign.

Couldn't find the FOX clip on YouTube, but I found this...
Go to 6:50 of the video, when Cooper began his question to Trump with "you also said you want to make coverage for people with pre-existing conditions....."

Last edited:
When Michael freaking Moore says it's not racist, your argument pretty much is toast.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/michael-moore-millions-of-trump-voters-elected-obama-twice-theyre-not-racist-video/

Moore took it from there. “You have to accept that millions of people who voted for Barack Obama, some of them once, some of them twice, changed their minds this time. They’re not racist. They twice voted for a man whose middle name is Hussein. That’s the America you live in.”

Last edited:
elfie he is not backing off of anything. He was asked about coverage for preexisting conditions and he said that would have to stay. He thinks it is necessary. He also said that young adults being able to stay on their parents plan was a good clause and would like to keep that also.....

Keep kidding yourselves. I guess the Wall Street Journal got it wrong then.

Of course those honest with ourselves, know the difference between repeal and amend.

How's that special prosecutor that's going to lock up Hillary coming along?

Ha ha ha ha ha...Chumps for Chump!

Keep kidding yourselves. I guess the Wall Street Journal got it wrong then.

Of course those honest with ourselves, know the difference between repeal and amend.

How's that special prosecutor that's going to lock up Hillary coming along?

Ha ha ha ha ha...Chumps for Chump!

the only parts he said he would keep were the two I posted....you are too ******* stupid for words.....

I have no idea if you are male or female, but you are definitely in need of a quality *******.....

Trump fills the swamp with more lobbyists

Trump fills the swamp with more lobbyists

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-fills-the-swamp-with-more-lobbyists-32329e155700#.o84yiyjf7

Bwahhahahaha! ha ha ha ha! I'm going to bust a gut if this keeps up!

Can't wait to hear the excuses.....

He’s surrounding himself with Wall Street and D.C. insiders

In the final weeks of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, he pledged to “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. by, among other things, introducing tough new restrictions on lobbying.
“I am proposing a package of ethics reforms to make our government honest once again,” Trump said during the October 17 appearance in Green Bay, Wisconsin where he first used the “drain the swamp” line

It appears Trump is already backtracking on that pledge. Politico reports that “lobbyists are all over” Trump’s transition team. Those lobbyists include Cindy Hayden of tobacco company Altria; Michael Torrey, owner of a lobbying firm representing the American Beverage Association; Steve Hart, chairman of the Williams & Jensen firm; and Michael McKenna, who lobbies on behalf of Dow Chemical.

Trump’s reliance on insiders goes beyond lobbyists. His financial advisory team is full of veteran Wall Streeters such as former Goldman Sachs banker Steven Mnuchin, the Wall Street Journal reports. Both Mnuchin and former JPMorgan chief Jamie Dimon are reportedly in the mix to be Trump’s Treasury Secretary.

“I don’t want special interests”
Trump railed against “special interests” and lobbyists throughout his campaign. In the summer of 2015, he told Face the Nation’s John Dickerson, “I don’t want lobbyists, I don’t want special interests.”

“I don’t want any strings attached,” Trump said. “I turned down $5 million last week from a very important lobbyist, because there are total strings attached to a thing like that.”

During a major policy speech in June, Trump pledged that “if I am elected President, I will end the special interest monopoly in Washington, D.C.” And last month, spokeswoman Hope Hicks bragged to the Wall Street Journal about how registered lobbyists weren’t raising money for Trump.
“We have specifically not recruited lobbyists to raise money, as Mr. Trump has always said he would not be beholden to special interests that control Washington, D.C., and our failed politicians,” said Hicks. “This is a movement about the people, and it will continue to be if he is elected president.”
Trump’s affiliation with lobbyists, Wall Street insiders, and well-connected D.C. veterans draws into question whether Trump will follow through on Hicks’ pledge. But in a New York Times report, former Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS) — now owner of a lobbying firm whose clients have included the Kremlin — offers an interpretation of how Trump’s “drain the swamp” campaign message is consistent with what he’s up to now.

“Trump has pledged to change things in Washington — about draining the swamp,” said Lott, who has been working for Trump in Florida. “He is going to need some people to help guide him through the swamp — how do you get in and how you get out? We are prepared to help do that.”

Last edited:
As of November 8, 6:06AM EST:Snapshot (191 state polls):

Clinton 307, Trump 231 EV*** Meta-margin: Clinton +2.2%RSS

Clinton Nov. win probability: random drift 99%, Bayesian >99%

Senate snapshot (48 polls): Dem+Ind: 50, GOP: 50, Meta-margin: D +0.9%, Nov. control probability: Dem. 82%

The White House at greater than 99% and control of the Senate at 82%

Gotta love it!

EV_map.png-white

EV_histogram_today.png

Gotta love it

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

just turn on the news...Trump has been having a lot of people in for discussions...hell I know 3 from Texas he called....so take your ignorant liberal rag bullshit somewhere else

Four years of a Republican in the White House. Up to 30+ years of influence on the U.S. Supreme Court, possibly even making it a 6-3 conservative majority for some of that time. Erasing a majority of Obama's legacy from history by reversing his executive orders, like he was never even there. Making America Great Again.

Hope you're able to keep your head out of a noose for the next four years.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Complete bullshit, he hasn't picked his cabinet yet

But who cares?

Only 1 thing matters

3.jpg

4 MORE YEARS!

4 MORE YEARS!

4 MORE YEARS!

prestrump2-700x585.jpg

Last edited:
I hope the President Elect chooses the best and brightest, instead of the typical political hacks that we have seen in the past.

It's going to be bliss watching trump gut out 8 years of leftist horseshit. I just can't stoping smiling about it.

Yes but they're OUR lobbyists now. /reference to Ron Silver @ Clinton inauguration 1993