• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

You are so full of bullshit. You are probably one of those people who talk incessantly just to hear themselves.

Once again; i do NOT agree with their actions but, I understand their anger and fear as a racist fascist is going to be sworn in.

You try to justify the unjustifiable.

The paid agitator losers are damaging stores that had not one ******* thing to do with the election, blocking motorists who did not one goddamn thing wrong, attack people for wearing a hat.

The disease is spoiled liberals who are unable to accept the unmitigated failure of their philosophy, and would dash the 1st amendment if they had that power.

Those are the facts, snowflake.

And your bullshit justification effort shows how equally corrupt you are.

Helter skelter

Let the cities burn

New Orleans Protest Targets White People: 'Black Power' Activists Blame 'White Supremacy' For Donald Trump Victory

14925758_1241461129244733_8189955019371228621_n-640x480.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.com/new-orleans-...power-activists-blame-white-supremacy-2444932

From the lips of disingenuous media scum to the brains of idiot liberals.....Mexico will try to send their rapists and criminals over the border to get rid of them = Racist against Hispanics (apparently there are no rapists nor criminals in the entire Hispanic race and it's racist to conclude otherwise).* Criticizing Black Lives Matter as a hateful and destructive group = Racist against Black people.* Pay no attention to the facts or what was actually said, just make up your own agenda and force feed it to idiots until they believe it.** I thought I had understood how dumb our populace had become.* Seeing them get led around like mindless puppets by completely fictional premises has made me realize I was giving people too much credit apparently.

You alt-righters love talking about biased media all the while regurgitating nonsense from right wing internet hacks or AM radio clowns.

The Mexican government sends no one to the USA ,they come on their own. The OVERWHELMING majority are hard working honest people.

If you were to deport them we would have serious economic problems, that's why it's not going to happen.

Is the Congressional Research Office also a part of your conspiracies?

What data can they show us?

Let's look at the criminal behavior of immigrants:

Follow this link and scroll down to where you see the Venn diagram below. Of course that link takes you to a Washington Post article which in your paranoid mind can't be trusted.....so....when you get to the diagram on the page click on the Congressional Research Service link to download the pdf......well....the CRS and the U.S. government in general can't be trusted either......

Ah screw it, keep getting your "knowledge " from Limbaugh or whatever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...9G=e?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1
imrs.php

imrs.php

You alt-righters love talking about biased media all the while regurgitating nonsense from right wing internet hacks or AM radio clowns.

The Mexican government sends no one to the USA ,they come on their own. The OVERWHELMING majority are hard working honest people.

If you were to deport them we would have serious economic problems, that's why it's not going to happen.

Is the Congressional Research Office also a part of your conspiracies?

What data can they show us?

You are amusing in your predictability. Firstly I am neither a "Righter" nor have I ever listened to Limbaugh in my entire life but if it helps you sleep at night to believe everyone who voted for Trump fits into your ideological box, go right ahead. Secondly, ok, let's say you are correct. Let's say Trump was incorrect and every illegal immigrant sneaking across the border is here to work and they are all upstanding citizens. How does his statement make him Racist against Hispanic people and not simply wrong? That's what I want to know.

How does criticizing BLM translate into him being Racist? Educate me please. I'm just trying to discover where this narrative was born which has been touted as fact by every media person on television for months now.

Last edited:
I see everybody else has already pointed out what I would have.

I would simply add this: this is probably a byproduct of two things. First the last 20 years of identity politics by the political left where everyone who isn't Caucasian must identify as a hyphenated American rather than just American. Second the white kids who did this are probably more than a little bit disaffected from being told they are privileged and racist simply for being born white.

Last edited:
Anti-Trump protesters accidentally march into Marine Corps pub crawl and things escalated quickly

TAMPA, Fla. - A peaceful protest on the streets of Ybor City nearly turned into a street brawl if it wasn’t for the hard work of Tampa Police officers jumping in and quickly diffusing the situation.

Around 7:30 p.m., Thursday protesters began walking down East 8th Avenue chanting against President-elect Donald Trump. Their route took them past a lot of bars and restaurants but once they got to an Irish Pub that was one of the stops for a pub crawl that a lot of Marine Corp. members were a part of, things got dicey.

Police had to create a human barrier between the opposing groups as members on both sides screamed obscenities and gave each other the middle finger.

Anti- Trump protesters chanted “dump Trump” as people in the bar cheered “U.S.A” over and over. After some tense minutes the protesters kept on with their march the Trump supporters yelled “you walked into the wrong bar!”

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...-corps-pub-crawl-and-things-escalated-quickly

-------------------------------------

GET OVER IT

MOVE ON

I have no doubt that many of the illegals are hard working. But they are here illegally. They have broken our law. Therefore, they are not honest. The hard working, honest immigrants, who enter through proper channels, are welcome.

Anti-Trump protesters accidentally march into Marine Corps pub crawl and things escalated quickly

TAMPA, Fla. - A peaceful protest on the streets of Ybor City nearly turned into a street brawl if it wasn’t for the hard work of Tampa Police officers jumping in and quickly diffusing the situation.

Around 7:30 p.m., Thursday protesters began walking down East 8th Avenue chanting against President-elect Donald Trump. Their route took them past a lot of bars and restaurants but once they got to an Irish Pub that was one of the stops for a pub crawl that a lot of Marine Corp. members were a part of, things got dicey.

Police had to create a human barrier between the opposing groups as members on both sides screamed obscenities and gave each other the middle finger.

Anti- Trump protesters chanted “dump Trump” as people in the bar cheered “U.S.A” over and over. After some tense minutes the protesters kept on with their march the Trump supporters yelled “you walked into the wrong bar!”

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...-corps-pub-crawl-and-things-escalated-quickly

-------------------------------------

GET OVER IT

MOVE ON

I was there. Had to leave just as the crawl was headed to the James Joyce. They started chanting as I was walking back to the parking garage.

I was there. Had to leave just as the crawl was headed to the James Joyce. They started chanting as I was walking back to the parking garage.

no pics?

I was a few blocks away when it started. 0300 gets here early in the morning and I didn't want it to stop me from getting home to bed so I could come to work today. Still had to go around a police road block to get home.

a fraction of a percent of Hillary supporters are violently rioting, defacing property with hateful language, and making violent threats online... A fraction of a percent of pro trump people are acting like racist bigots. Lets not stereotype everyone based on that right?

a fraction of a percent of Hillary supporters are violently rioting, defacing property with hateful language, and making violent threats online... A fraction of a percent of pro trump people are acting like racist bigots. Lets not stereotype everyone based on that right?

But it was OK for Clinton to lump all Trump supporters into the Deplorable category? It was ok for Clinton supporters to say and also infer that Trump supporters were racist, sexist, misogynist. It was just fine for the Democrats to trounce on Trump when he said he might not concede or recognize the results? It's not just the protests and/or riots, read social media at the comments being directed to republicans and Trump supporters. Do a search on what the CEO of grubhub sent out to his employees. The democratic party comes across as hypocritical when you say you stand for tolerance and acceptance...but that only applies if you support their platform.

I'm enjoying every minute and I revel in it?
absolutely!

That is tragic and sad that people have to resort to violence when threatened by racist groups.
What racist groups threatened those college kids, those unhappy 20 somethings, those people out on the streets? Who threatened them? Their candidate lost a ******* election and now they're throwing a full on ***** fest and damaging property and working very hard to escalate the violence.

Once again; i do NOT agree with their actions but, I understand their anger and fear as a racist fascist is going to be sworn in.
Again, I call bullshit. You're in full on foment mode. You're loving every moment of this. In your wildest, wettest dreams Martial law can be declared and Obama can reign forever. You people are completely delusional.

What racist groups threatened those college kids, those unhappy 20 somethings, those people out on the streets? Who threatened them?

Democrats.

You mean, when I cite queef sources like the NYT, Washington Post, Census Bureau, US Dept. of Labor?? Like that, you mean?

Oh, and funny how you make this allegation and never once dispute the linked sources I almost invariably give when I proffer statistics.

Here, let me show you have you refute a statistical argument. You proffer a chart stating that Mexicans and Salvadoreans without a high school diploma are incarcerated at much lower rates than the general population. But here are the real facts, snowflake:

First, the rate for illegals is reduced because we deport them after they serve their term, making the recidivism rate - a primary driver for imprisonment - extraordinarily low.

ice-20120731-deportation.JPG

Second, your chart fails to take into account the substantial percentage of immigrant "first generation" born in the United States who wind up in gangs. This chart tells the tale quite well:

fig3.jpg

Notice how the Hispanic population, both foreign-born and native, outpaces whites in incarceration, but the absolute explosion where the Hispanic population is native born.

Further, the costs for educating, housing, feeding, imprisoning, providing medical care, etc. for illegals measures in the tens of billions of dollars:

113529.jpg

The taxpayers are funding that cost, because illegals and their children take out VASTLY more in resources than they pay in taxes:

sr-immigration-costs-2013-chart-7-750.ashx

Fourth and finally, your chart uses overall incarceration rates because that helps the argument, "Hey, illegals are not that bad." However, when compared to whites and Asians - yes, illegals are a significant crime problem and get incarcerate MUCH more frequently than whites and Asians. Here are the data for California (the primary victim of illegal immigration) and the United States as a whole, as well as who are the victims of crimes, by race:

crime_t2.jpg

incarceration-rates-2010.jpg

HispanicOffenders.jpg

Fourth, California prison population consists of approximately 12% illegal aliens, Arizona 11%, Texas 5%, and so on. Illegals make up a lot of the prison population, at substantial cost, and pretending that is not so does not make it otherwise:

crime_t5.jpg

So pretending that crimes by illegals and their first-generation offspring is not a problem is a lie; it's a significant problem, at a cost of billions of dollars.

absolutely!

What racist groups threatened those college kids, those unhappy 20 somethings, those people out on the streets? Who threatened them? Their candidate lost a ******* election and now they're throwing a full on ***** fest and damaging property and working very hard to escalate the violence.

Again, I call bullshit. You're in full on foment mode. You're loving every moment of this. In your wildest, wettest dreams Martial law can be declared and Obama can reign forever. You people are completely delusional.

You're projecting conspiracy dude.

I have no doubt that many of the illegals are hard working. But they are here illegally. They have broken our law. Therefore, they are not honest. The hard working, honest immigrants, who enter through proper channels, are welcome.

Agreed. They are hard working. But a lot do leech of the government by having kids and multiple family in the house to collect food stamps etc. just do things the right way. Living here is ok. Nothing wrong, but get the papers, green card, etc

I see everybody else has already pointed out what I would have.

I would simply add this: this is probably a byproduct of two things. First the last 20 years of identity politics by the political left where everyone who isn't Caucasian must identify as a hyphenated American rather than just American. Second the white kids who did this are probably more than a little bit disaffected from being told they are privileged and racist simply for being born white.

And I agree. Whites are being pushed into guilt. As a minority I don't want to be known as hispanic-american, latino, etc. I was born, raised in the U.S. As was my family. I just want to be known as an American, someone who works, pays their taxes, and supports his family. And enjoy my Pens and Steelers. So all these leftist race baiters can **** off

But it was OK for Clinton to lump all Trump supporters into the Deplorable category? It was ok for Clinton supporters to say and also infer that Trump supporters were racist, sexist, misogynist. It was just fine for the Democrats to trounce on Trump when he said he might not concede or recognize the results? It's not just the protests and/or riots, read social media at the comments being directed to republicans and Trump supporters. Do a search on what the CEO of grubhub sent out to his employees. The democratic party comes across as hypocritical when you say you stand for tolerance and acceptance...but that only applies if you support their platform.

Again you are taking a few examples and projecting it onto the whole group. the vast majority of the Dems I know are taking the defeat fine. I dont know any violently protesting. out of the tens of millions of democrats you have a few thousand rabble rouser and a couple grand social media nutjobs... wow... that really isnt much.... Yes the media is hypocritical on this matter, but just like one shouldnt take the <1% of gun owners who commit violent crimes and project that to every gun owner, or the few and far between violent racists and project that to an entire segment of the population, you probably shouldnt look at the protesters and lump all liberals as such... its just as bad as what Elfie is trying to do

Michael Moore: Trump Voters Aren't Racists, Many Voted for Barack Hussein Obama

"You have to accept that millions of people who voted for Barack Obama - some of them once, some of them twice - changed their minds this time. They're not racists. They twice voted for a man whose middle name is Hussein. That's the America we live in," said Moore, explaining that younger white voters turned out in record numbers for Barack Obama.

"But if you put people through another eight years [where] there's no middle-class jobs, they're struggling to get by, the basic things like the price of a box of cereal doubles - these are the things that are important to people because they're living from paycheck to paycheck," he said on MSNBC this morning.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/11/moore-trump-voters-arent-racist-many-voted-barack-hussein-obama

Children are like mirrors; they REFLECT their parents.

Follow the link look at the twitter pics.......nice

Children being harassed in the name of our president-elect

Graffiti with the words “go back to Africa” and “Trump train” shows the effect of Trump’s rhetoric on schools.

https://thinkprogress.org/children-...f-our-president-elect-5b2d381cf588#.rgf6m98o2

In the days following the election, students are already invoking the name of our president-elect while they spread white supremacist messages.

During lunch at Royal Oak Middle School in Royal Oak, Michigan, a group of students chanted “Build the wall! Build the wall!”

The superintendent said the school is addressing the issue.

“We are working with our students to help them understand the impact of their words and actions on others in their school community,” Royal Oak Schools superintendent Shawn Lewis-Lakin said in a statement to

The Detroit News.
Shaun King, senior justice reporter for the Daily News said parents have reached out to him about incidents at York County Technical High School in York, Pennsylvania and tweeted a short video of white students chanting “white power” while holding a Trump sign.

There have also been incidents of racist graffiti invoking Trump. At Maple Grove Senior High School in Minnesota, someone left graffiti with the messages “go back to Africa” and “whites only” as well as “Trump train” and “make America great again.”

Barbara Olson, the Osseo Area Schools Community Relations Director, told KARE 11 that the school is investigating the incident to find out who is responsible for the graffiti and promised “swift” action.

“This incident is additional evidence of the pressing need in our schools, our community and our nation to find ways to talk about race constructively and respectfully,”

Olson told the television station.
Of course, Trump’s Islamophobic, xenophobic, and racist rhetoric throughout the campaign already had a corrosive effect on students’ speech prior to his election win, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center and Teaching Tolerance report.

The survey, which solicited 5,000 comments from K-12 educators, found that more than one-third of the respondents said they saw a rise in anti-Muslim or anti-immigrant sentiment. At least 1,000 comments referred to Trump as a factor for why Islamophobic and racist rhetoric made its way into class discussion. SPLC notes that it was an unscientific survey of teachers may subscribe to their releases and are more likely to be concerned about these issues.

This behavior extends to teachers as well. A teacher in Arizona, Faye Myles, was the subject of an ACLU complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education after they allegedly singled out a Muslim refugee student. Myles said that she couldn’t wait for a Trump administration so that the student could get deported. The teacher also allegedly went as far as to say the student would become a terrorist.

"Ah...ah..... those aren't real Trump people....ah...ah..... just a "lone wolf" kid acting on his own"

Let the Reich wing excuse/delusion machine roar to life.

My...my..... off to a running start to that "greatness"

Go back to Africa...