• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

I am not suggesting there is no such thing as "cover talk", I'm suggesting that even an "expert" like yourself cannot make that assessment from one offhand comment of "are you getting on the escalator". Something millions of people say to each other every day.

"I'm going to date her in 10 years" sounds to me more like someone poking fun at his own proclivity for dating young (adult) women than a sexually suggestive remark towards this child. But people will interpret things based on their preconceived notions. Trump is an inarticulate boor, he seems obsessed with women and physical appearance, but to say that this one 5 second incident is evidence of pedophilia is ridiculous. Any serious clinician would laugh you out of the room.

Exactly. Analyze his and others behavior in its totality.

From the staring at his daughters crotch while holding her hips, his own daughter refusing a kiss then smoothing over the situation by rubbing his arm/shoulder, the backstage appearances where he KNEW children were undressing, etc.

Again; we are looking for a pattern and it is there like the proverbial 900 pound gorilla. We don't even have to look at what his accusers claim, we have more than enough with the facts.

a video

from 1992

24 years ago

nah, this isn't some sort of smear campaign going on.

hell, even in the video, you do not see Donald Trump. You hear his voice and are told this is him, and the Clinton Bull **** network wouldn't make **** up. Nor doctor tapes. Nah. Just a smear campaign.

Aside from that, even if it was true, we don't know the context of what was said, why he spoke to this girl, nor who in particular he was speaking about when he said "i'll be dating her in 10 years". As onefor said, this could also be a jab at himself and his dating life back in '92. As Steeltime points out, this was also when Clinton was raping women but just before he started sexually assaulting interns.

even at that, Trump didnt sexually assault anyone. Didnt touch the girl, nor any girl there.

but elfie's ready to lock him up.

I'm not ready to lock anyone up. The irony though is when your friend steeltime makes statements about. Pres. Clinton he calls him a rapist.

You would think a lawyer would know the difference between allegations and what has been shown to be true without a reasonable doubt.

Once again:
In one case you have a man who committed adultry and ADMITTED to it. This man was also accused of sexual assault, yet it was never proven.

In the second case you have a man accused of sexual assault who ADMITS that he sexually assaults women. A man who ADMITS to going backstage and looking at children in various states of undress. This is from his own mouth and corroborated by people that were there.

The refusal to accept the difference is nothing more than an attempt to bring some kind of equivalency where there is none.

Last edited:
That was when you learned you were found in a dumpster as an infant...and you've been bitter ever since.

Death of a close family member, but the dumpster story would make a great American sucess story.

I'm sure you love those.

I'm not ready to lock anyone up. The irony though is when your friend steeltime makes statements about. Pres. Clinton he calls him a rapist.

You would think a lawyer would know the difference between allegations and what has been shown to be true without a reasonable doubt.

Once again:
In one case you have a man who committed adultry and ADMITTED to it. This man was also accused of sexual assault, yet it was never proven.

In the second case you have a man accused of sexual assault who ADMITS that he sexually assaults women. A man who ADMITS to going backstage and looking at children in various states of undress. This is from his own mouth and corroborated by people that were there.

The refusal to accept the difference is nothing more than an attempt to bring some kind of equivalency where there is none.

you're also forgetting to include perjury - since your beloved committed that when admitting to adultery.
unless your position is that Monica blew Bill in the oval office in front of others.

Michael Moore supposedly made a pretty good anti trump movie with the theme "Hate hillary, vote for her anyhow" and has repeatedly said he thinks Trump may win based on the open support in highly democratic areas and the utter apathy of the dem Party in general. This aligns with my viewpoint... out here in the bible belt is all trump all the time, but even when i travel through Detroit or Pa you see no Hillary signs and the people you talk to are at best voting against Trump. outside of my hardcore dem party officer level type friends, no one really is a hillary fan. We know the Media is heavily biased in her direction and has been burying all things positive from Trumps campaign... its completely likely that this is literally a repeat of the brexit vote, where media coverage made Brexit's defeat look like a formality and ended up losing....

And once more, i dont think trump has the maturity to be President. I think he delegates the job to someone else and that person might be terrible or good and we dont know... and thats pretty scary in and of itself.

I maintain that forcing Hillary was the worse plan for the dems this go around....

I'm the one with the training in behavioral science here. Unless you have similar training I suggest you sit back and learn something about hebophillic psychopaths like Trump.

Watch the unconscious attraction to secondary sexual characteristics: Always the hips

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png

And last but not least:

These guys call it before it even happens

Have you had anyone in your family, anyone...who greets young females this way? I sure haven't. Can't think of one......Can you?

Of course not.

If you still don't get it then maybe you're just like Megyn Kelly and your period won't let you think straight.

I stand by my statement 100%. If you find something sexual about that photo, then I can't help but feel you are at least a borderline pedophile. And I don't care what kind of "training" you claim to have, you have already been caught lying about your education and exploits multiple times. I'll say it again, if you look at that picture and think there's something sexual, YOU are a pervert.

I stand by my statement 100%. If you find something sexual about that photo, then I can't help but feel you are at least a borderline pedophile. And I don't care what kind of "training" you claim to have, you have already been caught lying about your education and exploits multiple times. I'll say it again, if you look at that picture and think there's something sexual, YOU are a pervert.

I've not lied about anything on this board, not that you'll believe that of course.

And what you "feel" has no bearing on the discussion. If you want to "feel" that I'm a pervert for having this discussion, have at it. It's still a free country.

As I have stated before I have Aspergers Syndrome and don't have much interest in sex with adult females. With children???? You don't know how far from me a thought like that is, think light years.

As I have stated before I have Aspergers Syndrome and don't have much interest in sex with adult females. With children???? You don't know how far from me a thought like that is, think light years.

Just....when I thought this place couldn't get any more bizarre.

YOU should know better counselor.

What is the difference between an allegation and a conviction?

The Paula Jones settlement is just that, a settlement not an admission of guilt and not a conviction.

Yes, of course, Clinton's insurance carrier paid $850,000 due to the lack of evidence of his sexual harassment.

Dumbfuck.

Sexual harassment of a minor, without a doubt.

The harassment you claim is known as "hostile environment," since it does not fall under the category "quid pro quo."

To constitute hostile environment harassment, the conduct must be severe and pervasive. Severe means conduct that is not tolerated, such as repeated comments about a woman's body, or looks, or several instances of touching. Pervasive means repeated, over a long span of time.

As a matter of law, one comment "are you going up the escalator" and a second comment "I will date her in ten years" would not constitute harassment. (Fuller v. City of Oakland (9th Cir.February 1995) (47 F.3d 1522, 1527 [the district court concluded that most of Fuller's factual allegations were true, but nonetheless the conduct - including telephone calls inquiring about new boyfriend, repeated invitations to social outings, and after plaintiff complained, differential treatment and being ostracized by rest of police department - found that the conduct alleged, even presuming it to be true, was insufficiently severe and pervasive to constitute sexual harassment].)

Dumbfuck.

Like I said, dickweed, you are in waaay over your tiny little head on the issue of actionable sexual harassment.

elfiePolo said:
I'm not the one that's in over my head, an ambulance chaser who has probably never seen the inside of a courtroom(or spoken to an expert witness like me) is.

Jesus, an expert witness.

You know what an expert witness is? A *****. You ******* say whatever the side who hires you wants you to say.

You are a hired underling to the person who runs the case - the attorney.

And you talk about your expertise in trial? You couldn't find the courthouse without Yahoo maps, you stupid ****.

So if I need to hire a *****, some worthless **** who will wilt on cross-examination, I will give you a call.

Nope, I won't. I don't use paid ****** like you - instead, I use treating physicians, you know, who went to MEDICAL SCHOOL, as my witness at trial. Not some stupid ******* ***** who went to some bullshit Ph.D. program.

Thank You Canada Because Tonight Will Be Ugly

Okay Confluence front and center.

Seems your countrymen gifted us with a very nice gesture, and boy do we need it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/18/w...message-for-americans-you-guys-are-great.html

Sympathetic Canadians Have a Message for Americans: You Guys Are Great

The presidential campaign has exposed deep divides in American society and left many in every political party anxious about the future. During this time of political tension, our neighbors to the north have one thing to say: America is just great.

Some Canadians watching as American politics have hit rock bottom in recent weeks decided that the United States needed a cross-border pep talk. Thus was born a social media campaign called “Tell America It’s Great,” complete with a hashtag, a Twitter account and a series of YouTube videos.

It was the brainchild of the Garden Collective, a creative agency based in Toronto, and in the videos, a diverse and polite group of Canadians earnestly recite all the things they like about the United States.

“Sometimes friends just need to look out for each other,” Shari Walczak, a founder of the agency, said on Sunday.

“Hey, guys!” says one cheerful man in the campaign’s main video, which was filmed on webcams and smartphones. “We’re just up here in Canada talking about how great you guys are down there, and we thought we’d just send you a little bit of a love note.”

Read the rest at the link above

I for one don't care what those flannel wearing Snowbacks think of us here in the USA. Especially that Confluence guy, he's an ******* so **** him.

I for one don't care what those flannel wearing Snowbacks think of us here in the USA. Especially that Confluence guy, he's an ******* so **** him.

I just wish they'd quit jamming the pop machines here with their phony quarters

hold up... we need to update our score cards.

Jewish
Native American
Hawaiian/Samoan
White
African/American
and now with Asperger's

Yes, of course, Clinton's insurance carrier paid $850,000 due to the lack of evidence of his sexual harassment.

Dumbfuck.

The harassment you claim is known as "hostile environment," since it does not fall under the category "quid pro quo."

To constitute hostile environment harassment, the conduct must be severe and pervasive. Severe means conduct that is not tolerated, such as repeated comments about a woman's body, or looks, or several instances of touching. Pervasive means repeated, over a long span of time.

As a matter of law, one comment "are you going up the escalator" and a second comment "I will date her in ten years" would not constitute harassment. (Fuller v. City of Oakland (9th Cir.February 1995) (47 F.3d 1522, 1527 [the district court concluded that most of Fuller's factual allegations were true, but nonetheless the conduct - including telephone calls inquiring about new boyfriend, repeated invitations to social outings, and after plaintiff complained, differential treatment and being ostracized by rest of police department - found that the conduct alleged, even presuming it to be true, was insufficiently severe and pervasive to constitute sexual harassment].)

Dumbfuck.

Like I said, dickweed, you are in waaay over your tiny little head on the issue of actionable sexual harassment.

You know what an expert witness is? A *****. You ******* say whatever the side who hires you wants you to say.

And you talk about your expertise in trial? You couldn't find the courthouse without Yahoo maps, you stupid ****.

So if I need to hire a *****, some worthless **** who will wilt on cross-examination, I will give you a call.

Nope, I won't. I don't use paid ****** like you - instead, I use treating physicians, you know, who went to MEDICAL SCHOOL, as my witness at trial. Not some stupid ******* ***** who went to some bullshit Ph.D. program.

to sum it up... Steeltime is portrayed by Stewey while Brian does his Eflie impersonation.

Beatdown.gif

I understand perfectly what I'm observing. A guy who probably hasn't spent more than 10 minutes at a time with children in his life making awkward small talk and jokes around one. A father and daughter who have a comfortable affectionate relationship with each other and probably never think about "where his hands are". There is certainly nothing sexual about those pictures to me, if there is to you that's YOUR problem.

And yes, I think Trump is probably a dog and a philanderer and maybe even a sex addict with grown women. Pedophilia and incest are strictly from the sick twisted minds of you and other leftwing fanatics.

Oh, the irony of Elfie telling someone they don't understand something.

That explains a lot.

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

As I have stated before I have Aspergers Syndrome ...

Jesus ******* Christ, you expect anyone here to be surprised????????????????

Asperger's Syndrome: A developmental disorder affecting ability to effectively socialize and communicate....Asperger syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning...People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics...Communication training and behavioral therapy can help people with the syndrome learn to socialize more successfully.

To Supe's point, you're now a Jewish, African American, American Indian, Asperger-suffering autistic person.

Can you please, possibly, re-create yourself as any other form of a victim? I'm betting you're probably a breast cancer survivor as well as a discriminated-against Hispanic, while at the same time being a previously abused SPCA-rejected mutt once nearly euthanized, right?

But tune in next week, when Elfie is an emaciated child, hours away from starvation, but for just $1 a day....

Jesus ******* Christ, you expect anyone here to be surprised????????????????

Asperger's Syndrome: A developmental disorder affecting ability to effectively socialize and communicate....Asperger syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning...People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics...Communication training and behavioral therapy can help people with the syndrome learn to socialize more successfully.

To Supe's point, you're now a Jewish, African American, American Indian, Asperger-suffering autistic person.

Can you please, possibly, re-create yourself as any other form of a victim? I'm betting you're probably a breast cancer survivor as well as a discriminated-against Hispanic, while at the same time being a previously abused SPCA-rejected mutt once nearly euthanized, right?

But tune in next week, when Elfie is an emaciated child, hours away from starvation, but for just $1 a day....

I'm not a victim. I'm not trying to claim victimhood in any way and people who are aspies vary in how affected they are by it.

I function quite well and am a productive member of society, thank you.

I mentioned it to oftb so he/she could better understand that my commenting on the subject is purely analytical.

Dumbfuck.

No they(State Farm) paid $475,000 ,the Clintons paid the balance and it was for the defamation aspect of the case not sexual harrassment SINCE THE POLICY DIDN'T COVER THAT!

They settled of course rather than keep paying Clinton's attorneys.

You would think an ambulance chaser could at least get the basic facts of this case right....basic research....what's that word you like?????
Oh yeah ,DUMBFUCK

Dumbfuck.

Twice you've brought up cases having to do with employees vs. employer THIS IS A CHILD!

Your cases DON'T APPLY DUMBFUCK

I don't have a Ph.D I have two masters from Berkeley and Boston U. I've stated this here before.

Not that it matters because the worst student attending the worst community college in the country could expose you for the jackass you are, as I just have ,DUMBFUCK!

I don't have a Ph.D I have two masters from Berkeley and Boston U.

Just add this to the list............................

Many people with AS get college degrees, but not MOST. It's a subset of that population.

So you're a Jewish African American American Indian AS sufferer with two masters degrees from opposite coasts in our country.

You're like a never-ending ******* adventure story (emphasis on story).

No they(State Farm) paid $475,000 ,the Clintons paid the balance and it was for the defamation aspect of the case not sexual harrassment SINCE THE POLICY DIDN'T COVER THAT!

It's called Employment Practices Liability Insurance ("EPLI") you jackass, and Paula Jones was paid $850,000 to settle the sexual harassment complaint, you moron.

WASHINGTON — President Clinton agreed Friday to pay $850,000 to Paula Corbin Jones to end her sexual harassment lawsuit, finally settling a case that began as an embarrassing nuisance for the former Arkansas governor but later sparked a criminal investigation that threatened to topple him from office.

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/nov/14/news/mn-42627

CLINTON v. JONES

CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE EIGHTH CIRCUIT
No. 95-1853. Argued January 13, 1997-Decided May 27,1997

Respondent sued under 42 U. S. C. §§ 1983 and 1985 and Arkansas law to recover damages from petitioner, the current President of the United States, alleging, inter alia, that while he was Governor of Arkansas, petitioner made "abhorrent" sexual advances to her, and that her rejection of those advances led to punishment by her supervisors in the state job she held at the time.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/520/681/

Employment practices liability insurance, known in the trade as EPL insurance or EPLI, provides coverage to employers against claims made by employees alleging discrimination (based on sex, race, age or disability, for example), wrongful termination, harassment and other employment-related issues, such as failure to promote.

https://www.nationwide.com/employment-practices-liability-insurance.jsp

You ignorant ****, no insurance carrier pays $850,000 to avoid the costs of defense. Settlements to avoid the cost of defense are in amounts around $10,000. Only a blithering nitwit believes that any insurance company, business, or individual pays nearly a million ******* dollars because of the "cost of defense" of a single-party sexual harassment complaint.

Once again, you are wrong and an ignorant *** while being incorrect.

elfiePoloAssberger said:
I don't have a Ph.D I have two masters from Berkeley and Boston U. Not that it matters ...

Oh, wow, masters degrees. Holy cow, no wonder you are so popular as a paid ***** witness. Why, your credentialing is nonpareil. Nobody could have a greater background ... unless, of course, he had a Ph.D. Which you don't.

And hey, word of advice, Assberger - don't obsess on this topic because you are getting intellectually raped. You know, like you tend to do.