• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

you have got to be the dumbest ************ to ever have climbed out of primordial slime, accessed the internet and found your way here to put on display for the world how utterly ******* ignorant you are. if you can't possibly ascertain sarcasm from that video, then you are stupider than dinosaurs walking INTO the La Brea tar pits while seeing other dinosaurs flopping about. You make the entire world pray for a goddamn asteroid to strike this planet ... and specifically the primordial ooze from which you slithered.

Stop nit picking.

you have got to be the dumbest ************ to ever have climbed out of primordial slime, accessed the internet and found your way here to put on display for the world how utterly ******* ignorant you are. if you can't possibly ascertain sarcasm from that video, then you are stupider than dinosaurs walking INTO the La Brea tar pits while seeing other dinosaurs flopping about. You make the entire world pray for a goddamn asteroid to strike this planet ... and specifically the primordial ooze from which you slithered.

I won't give you tbotd like i would steeltime. I know you're daft.

Oh...i don't know. Maybe the difference between consenting adults AND CHILDREN!

20-year olds are not children.

I know that sticking your head up Hillary's *** results in serious side-effects, one of which is clearly loss of basic math skills, but Trump saying he would date the girl 10 years from now would make the girl 20.

And for the fourth time I ask, without a response as of yet, why this ******* matters?? I was told in no uncertain terms in 1998 that sex does not matter in politics, and that a President getting blow jobs from a 22-year old intern was irrelevant, did not matter, and in fact that anybody who questioned the President's actions was irrationally trying to make sex a political issue.

So now sex matters? Hmmm, interesting, since IT DID NOT MATTER 18 YEARS AGO.

Cheating on his wife is one thing, but cheating on his own daughter? I doubt it.

LMAO! You're right i can only imagine Ivanka" daddy's little girl" Trump's reaction when she saw this!

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

20-year olds are not children.

I know that sticking your head up Hillary's *** results in serious side-effects, one of which is clearly loss of basic math skills, but Trump saying he would date the girl 10 years from now would make the girl 20.

And for the fourth time I ask, without a response as of yet, why this ******* matters?? I was told in no uncertain terms in 1998 that sex does not matter in politics, and that a President getting blow jobs from a 22-year old intern was irrelevant, did not matter, and in fact that anybody who questioned the President's actions was irrationally trying to make sex a political issue.

So now sex matters? Hmmm, interesting, since IT DID NOT MATTER 18 YEARS AGO.

Lol....pathetic. Carry on.

elfie, you need to go buy a puppy and a jar of peanut butter. your quest for attention is ridiculous.

Truly pathetic. Only a sick demented, sex-obsessed pervert would find something sexual with a young girl kissing her father on the cheek like in that photo. That says everything about YOU Elfie. You are a disgusting pig.

Four times I asked for an explanation.

Four times you failed to answer.

Yep, that says it all.

Look i'm not going to play your games. You damn well know the difference between consenting adults and forcing yourself on women(to which Trump admitted)

If i need to explain the difference between all that and sexually harrasing a 10 year old child then you are as sick as Trump.

Oh...i don't know. Maybe the difference between consenting adults AND CHILDREN!

Are you really this daft or is it just convenience?

What child wants to hear that kind of creepy tatalktalk from an adult? And what kind of "supposed" adult would even think of saying things like that to a child?

It was a lame and fairly tasteless joke but certainly does not amount to hitting on a child. Get real.

PoloElfie did once confess to not understanding most humor. She has some sort of condition that makes humor or sarcasm or exaggeration hard for her to understand.

Which explains a lot.

PoloElfie did once confess to not understanding most humor. She has some sort of condition that makes humor or sarcasm or exaggeration hard for her to understand.

Which explains a lot.

It's because of that giant stick up her ***.

Look i'm not going to play your games. You damn well know the difference between consenting adults and forcing yourself on women(to which Trump admitted).

And which Clinton was accused of by at least four women, one of whom sued him.

The "sex does not matter, don't make it political" schtick was used for the claims of sexual assault and sexual harassment.

You have the unenviable task of trying to explain away the clearly different standard for the Clinton sexual shenanigans with the Trump shenanigans. And you're losing.

If i need to explain the difference between all that and sexually harrasing a 10 year old child then you are as sick as Trump.

For **** sake, don't be a dolt. Or at least moderate your doltishness as to this issue.

Trump was NOT TALKING TO THE ******* GIRL WHEN HE MADE THE STATEMENT, SHE DID NOT HEAR THE STATEMENT, AND THE STATEMENT THEREBY CANNOT BE DEEMED AS SEXUALLY HARASSING HER. (See, Lyle v. Warner Bros. Television Productions (2006) 38 Cal.4th 264, 285, 42 Cal.Rptr.3d 2, 17 [employee must be aware of harassing conduct to state a claim; to meet this burden, plaintiff generally must show that she personally witnessed it, and was offended by it].)

You are in way over your head on this issue, sport.

You damn well know the difference between consenting adults and forcing yourself on women(to which Trump admitted)

Again Elfiero, does Bill or Hillary Clinton know the difference? Does Gennifer Flowers? Monica Lewinski? Perhaps they are confused about what is and is not consensual. After all, Clinton WAS the president of the united states. He was in a position of extraordinary authority. It is entirely conceivable that women felt it was impossible to decline any advance from a man of such influence regardless of their personal interest or inclination.

Is that ultimately consensual? Or is that a case of a person in an extremely powerful position "forcing himself" upon women?

Again Elfiero, does Bill or Hillary Clinton know the difference? Does Gennifer Flowers? Monica Lewinski? Perhaps they are confused about what is and is not consensual. After all, Clinton WAS the president of the united states. He was in a position of extraordinary authority. It is entirely conceivable that women felt it was impossible to decline any advance from a man of such influence regardless of their personal interest or inclination.

Is that ultimately consensual? Or is that a case of a person in an extremely powerful position "forcing himself" upon women?

Your analysis is valid, wig, but unnecessary.

Specifically, the Lewinsky issue came to light during discovery in a lawsuit filed by Paula Jones, who sued Clinton for sexual harassment. During the later Ken Starr investigation of the Lewinsky issue, Juanita Brodrick gave a statement to Starr, spelling out in detail the time Bill Clinton raped her.

Repeat, raped her.

Starr also took a sworn statement from Kathleen Willey, who gave a statement in 1998 and described an incident where Clinton groped her and kissed her without consent in the White House Oval Office in 1993. The assault resulted in a split lip, and Clinton told her to "put some ice on that."

All of those incidents were known and were part of the Starr investigation, and I was told, time and again, that Ken Starr was "sick" for investigating these issues, that sex does not matter, that I should not make sex a political issue, and on and on.

So okay. I listened and will put that approach to use with the allegations against Trump. Wait, the rules are different again??

Look i'm not going to play your games. You damn well know the difference between consenting adults and forcing yourself on women(to wyou. Trump admitted)

Either you can't read, or you don't have the mental capacity to understand what you read. A solution to this would be to hire a fourth grader to do it for you.

Truly pathetic. Only a sick demented, sex-obsessed pervert would find something sexual with a young girl kissing her father on the cheek like in that photo. That says everything about YOU Elfie. You are a disgusting pig.

I'm the one with the training in behavioral science here. Unless you have similar training I suggest you sit back and learn something about hebophillic psychopaths like Trump.

Watch the unconscious attraction to secondary sexual characteristics: Always the hips

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png

And last but not least:

These guys call it before it even happens

Have you had anyone in your family, anyone...who greets young females this way? I sure haven't. Can't think of one......Can you?

Of course not.

If you still don't get it then maybe you're just like Megyn Kelly and your period won't let you think straight.

Either you can't read, or you don't have the mental capacity to understand what you read. A solution to this would be to hire a fourth grader to do it for you.

If I ever need assistance I promise I'll keep you in mind.

And which Clinton was accused of by at least four women, one of whom sued him.

The "sex does not matter, don't make it political" schtick was used for the claims of sexual assault and sexual harassment.

You have the unenviable task of trying to explain away the clearly different standard for the Clinton sexual shenanigans with the Trump shenanigans. And you're losing.

For **** sake, don't be a dolt. Or at least moderate your doltishness as to this issue.

Trump was NOT TALKING TO THE ******* GIRL WHEN HE MADE THE STATEMENT, SHE DID NOT HEAR THE STATEMENT, AND THE STATEMENT THEREBY CANNOT BE DEEMED AS SEXUALLY HARASSING HER. (See, Lyle v. Warner Bros. Television Productions (2006) 38 Cal.4th 264, 285, 42 Cal.Rptr.3d 2, 17 [employee must be aware of harassing conduct to state a claim; to meet this burden, plaintiff generally must show that she personally witnessed it, and was offended by it].)

You are in way over your head on this issue, sport.

YOU should know better counselor.

What is the difference between an allegation and a conviction?

The Paula Jones settlement is just that, a settlement not an admission of guilt and not a conviction. By your standards(allegation) where is Trump now....ahhh about 10 women he's raped and/or assaulted right? He's guilty right..using your standard?

Pres. Clinton was guilty of adultery WITH AN ADULT. He also committed perjury concerning a blowjob, and that cost the taxpayers 70 million dollars...but hey it was worth it for the sake of CONservative "family values" right?

Trump WALKED IN ON CHILDREN UNDRESSING at the teen usa pageant. This has been verified by multiple witnesses, not 1 person accusing another(which by your standard is all that's needed when the accused is a Democrat)

In this latest video Trump asks the little girl" Are you going up the escalator" How could he ask that if he wasn't looking at her? This by the way is "cover talk" that pedophiles use when they feel they are being observed by another party, i.e. " I have to look at her butt and I need to say something...anything while I do it".

The child then answers "yes" Trump then says " I'm going to date her in ten years.." The child then laughs uncomfortably.

Sexual harassment of a minor, without a doubt.

I'm not the one that's in over my head, an ambulance chaser who has probably never seen the inside of a courtroom(or spoken to an expert witness like me) is.

Last edited:
YOU should know better counselor.

What is the difference between an allegation and a conviction?

The Paula Jones settlement is just that, a settlement not an admission of guilt and not a conviction. By your standards where is Trump now....ahhh about 10 women he's raped and/or assaulted right? He's guilty right..using your standard?

Pres. Clinton was guilty of adultery WITH AN ADULT. He also committed perjury concerning a blowjob, and that cost the taxpayers 70 million dollars...but hey it was worth it for the sake of CONservative "family values" right?

Trump WALKED IN ON CHILDREN UNDRESSING at the teen usa pageant. This has been verified by multiple witnesses, not 1 person accusing another(which by your standard is all that's needed when the accused is a Democrat)

In this latest video Trump asks the little girl" Are you going up the escalator" How could he ask that if he wasn't looking at her? This by the way is "cover talk" that pedophiles use when they feel they are being observed by another party, i.e. " I have to look at her butt and I need to say something...anything while I do it".

The child then answers "yes" Trump then says " I'm going to date her in ten years.." The child then laughs uncomfortably.

Sexual harassment of a minor, without a doubt.

I'm not the one that's in over my head, an ambulance chaser who has probably never seen the inside of a courtroom(or spoken to an expert witness like me) is.

And of course to beat a dead horse: Trump has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting women, ADMITTED to walking into the backstage area of his pageants.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

And of course to beat a dead horse: Trump has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting women, ADMITTED to walking into the backstage area of his pageants.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE

Until the DOJ and FBI Director Comey bring charges, none of that exists....apparently. Not a crime, just bad judgement.