• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

Again Elfiero, does Bill or Hillary Clinton know the difference? Does Gennifer Flowers? Monica Lewinski? Perhaps they are confused about what is and is not consensual. After all, Clinton WAS the president of the united states. He was in a position of extraordinary authority. It is entirely conceivable that women felt it was impossible to decline any advance from a man of such influence regardless of their personal interest or inclination.

Is that ultimately consensual? Or is that a case of a person in an extremely powerful position "forcing himself" upon women?

No it's you projecting what's not there, because what is doesn't fit your conditioned beliefs.

I'm the one with the training in behavioral science here. Unless you have similar training I suggest you sit back and learn something about hebophillic psychopaths like Trump.

Watch the unconscious attraction to secondary sexual characteristics: Always the hips

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png

And last but not least:

These guys call it before it even happens

Have you had anyone in your family, anyone...who greets young females this way? I sure haven't. Can't think of one......Can you?

Of course not.

If you still don't get it then maybe you're just like Megyn Kelly and your period won't let you think straight.

Oh shut the **** up Elfie, you saw your dad grope your sister every ****** day.

Behavioral science huh? So what makes democRATS like Wiener sext pictures of his erect ****?

Oh and the definition of grope there Bill Nye the behavior science guy...

to touch (someone) in an unwanted and unexpected sexual way

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grope

Those women are wanting that ****. Good for the Donald.

Last edited:
In this latest video Trump asks the little girl" Are you going up the escalator" How could he ask that if he wasn't looking at her? This by the way is "cover talk" that pedophiles use when they feel they are being observed by another party, i.e. " I have to look at her butt and I need to say something...anything while I do it".

You really have a sick, vivid imagination if that's what you thought about what he said. I have to wonder who would even go there unless these are thoughts that have crossed your own mind.

Oh shut the **** up Elfie, you saw your dad grope your sister every ****** day.

Behavioral science huh? So what makes democRATS like Wiener sext pictures of his erect ****?

Oh and the definition of grope there Bill Nye the behavior science guy...

to touch (someone) in an unwanted and unexpected sexual way

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grope

Those women are wanting that ****. Good for the Donald.

I didn't make that video so I didn't use the word grope. No sorry, my dad was a gentleman and a scholar(in the technical sense).

Here is what a daughter repulsed by her father's behavior looks like in case you're still confused......in case lol.....

You really have a sick, vivid imagination if that's what you thought about what he said. I have to wonder who would even go there unless these are thoughts that have crossed your own mind.

You don't understand what you're observing, that's the problem not me.

Kind of like this?

No she's absolutely right.

No one ever complains when the Irish or any other white group bring out flags celebrating their heritage, even Jews in New York get a white privilege pass.

Bi8tzuKCQAAR0DA.jpg:large

As soon as a brown/black person does it the CONservative racist roaches come crawling out.

You don't understand what you're observing, that's the problem not me.

I understand perfectly what I'm observing. A guy who probably hasn't spent more than 10 minutes at a time with children in his life making awkward small talk and jokes around one. A father and daughter who have a comfortable affectionate relationship with each other and probably never think about "where his hands are". There is certainly nothing sexual about those pictures to me, if there is to you that's YOUR problem.

And yes, I think Trump is probably a dog and a philanderer and maybe even a sex addict with grown women. Pedophilia and incest are strictly from the sick twisted minds of you and other leftwing fanatics.

I understand perfectly what I'm observing. A guy who probably hasn't spent more than 10 minutes at a time with children in his life making awkward small talk and jokes around one. A father and daughter who have a comfortable affectionate relationship with each other and probably never think about "where his hands are". There is certainly nothing sexual about those pictures to me, if there is to you that's YOUR problem.

And yes, I think Trump is probably a dog and a philanderer and maybe even a sex addict with grown women. Pedophilia and incest are strictly from the sick twisted minds of you and other leftwing fanatics.

So this is what you observe: " A guy who probably.... blah blah blah...." translation="what I'm seeing doesn't fit what I want to believe"?

And pedophilia is psychopathy "strictly" limited to ones political leanings...........

Yeah you're quite the "observer", much like George W. Bush was quite the "decider"

No she's absolutely right.

No one ever complains when the Irish or any other white group bring out flags celebrating their heritage, even Jews in New York get a white privilege pass.

As soon as a brown/black person does it the CONservative racist roaches come crawling out.

I wasn't talking about the Mexican chick whose hypocrisy was exposed for all to see. I'm talking about the white chick who hasn't been ****** in decades.Is that the same type example of indoctrination?

BTW, your St Patty's Day photo was unfair. There are Mexicans Flags flying on Cinco de Mayo. At least they are in Pittsburgh. German flags during Octoberfest, etc.

So this is what you observe: " A guy who probably.... blah blah blah...." translation="what I'm seeing doesn't fit what I want to believe"?

And pedophilia is psychopathy "strictly" limited to ones political leanings...........

Yeah you're quite the "observer", much like George W. Bush was quite the "decider"

I am not a Trump supporter, I don't even like the guy, but anyone who hears "are you getting on the escalator?" spoken to a child and interprets that as "I'm talking to you because I want to look at your butt and can't" is one sick puppy.

the only time you see Irish flags flying is on St. Patrick's Day...when most of the country tries to pretend they are as awesome as those of us with Irish back grounds are....

I am not a Trump supporter, I don't even like the guy, but anyone who hears "are you getting on the escalator?" spoken to a child and interprets that as "I'm talking to you because I want to look at your butt and can't" is one sick puppy.

Yeah again; you don't know what you are talking about.

I said that what I observed was"cover talk". This I learned from two separate studies commissioned by the Navy, and which I along with several other contracted employees were asked to participate in.

Now this work was not what I usually do for the people I contract with but, they needed the help and I was eager to expand my resume

I interviewed several "predators" that had been removed from the Great Lakes Naval Training Center, some who had assaulted female recruits just out of high school, some victims just 17 years old. The Navy was interested in finding an " escalating chain of behavior " a common pattern in individuals so they could try to train others to report these people before they acted.

"Cover talk" is just one of many behaviors these individuals engage in. This was corrobarated by both victimizers and victims. I can go into a deeper explanation of what we think is going on in these people's minds but i'm not going to write a thesis here.

I could also give you some clear examples that you would instantly recognize as true as to what I'm saying , but I don't want to get in trouble as these are unique events that can easily be identified as such.

This was early work years before SAPRO had been established by DOD

Trump shows behavior very similiar to these idividuals.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about the Mexican chick whose hypocrisy was exposed for all to see. I'm talking about the white chick who hasn't been ****** in decades.Is that the same type example of indoctrination?

BTW, your St Patty's Day photo was unfair. There are Mexicans Flags flying on Cinco de Mayo. At least they are in Pittsburgh. German flags during Octoberfest, etc.

"Mexican chick".......and we are done

Again; what does one interpret from " I'll be dating her in ten years" or " If she wasn't my daughter I would date her"?

Where in your life experience have you heard men joke like this? This is normal to you?

Yeah again; you don't know what you are talking about.

I said that what I observed was"cover talk". This I learned from two separate studies commissioned by the Navy, and which I along with several other contracted employees were asked to participate in.

Now this work was not what I usually do for the people I contract with but, they needed the help and I was eager to expand my resume

I interviewed several "predators" that had been removed from the Great Lakes Naval Training Center, some who had assaulted female recruits just out of high school, some victims just 17 years old. The Navy was interested in finding an " escalating chain of behavior " a common pattern in individuals so they could try to train others to report these people before they acted.

"Cover talk" is just one of many behaviors these individuals engage in. This was corrobarated by both victimizers and victims. I can go into a deeper explanation of what we think is going on in these people's minds but i'm not going to write a thesis here.

I could also give you some clear examples that you would instantly recognize as true as to what I'm saying , but I don't want to get in trouble as these are unique events that can easily be identified as such.

This was early work years before SAPRO had been established by DOD

Trump shows behavior very similiar to these idividuals.

I am not suggesting there is no such thing as "cover talk", I'm suggesting that even an "expert" like yourself cannot make that assessment from one offhand comment of "are you getting on the escalator". Something millions of people say to each other every day.

"I'm going to date her in 10 years" sounds to me more like someone poking fun at his own proclivity for dating young (adult) women than a sexually suggestive remark towards this child. But people will interpret things based on their preconceived notions. Trump is an inarticulate boor, he seems obsessed with women and physical appearance, but to say that this one 5 second incident is evidence of pedophilia is ridiculous. Any serious clinician would laugh you out of the room.

a video

from 1992

24 years ago

nah, this isn't some sort of smear campaign going on.

hell, even in the video, you do not see Donald Trump. You hear his voice and are told this is him, and the Clinton Bull **** network wouldn't make **** up. Nor doctor tapes. Nah. Just a smear campaign.

Aside from that, even if it was true, we don't know the context of what was said, why he spoke to this girl, nor who in particular he was speaking about when he said "i'll be dating her in 10 years". As onefor said, this could also be a jab at himself and his dating life back in '92. As Steeltime points out, this was also when Clinton was raping women but just before he started sexually assaulting interns.

even at that, Trump didnt sexually assault anyone. Didnt touch the girl, nor any girl there.

but elfie's ready to lock him up.