• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alternative facts...

RollRed

Reaction score
Hearing that Conway broad say that the White House press secretary gave information based on "alternative facts" has to be one of the best things I've ever heard a politician or political advisor say... ever. I absolutely love it!!! You gotta feel bad though for the Spicer guy.... to be given orders to walk out there and use alternative facts 😂 to refute something that they are reporting that has photographic evidence that what they are saying is correct. I will say this, anyone that has the balls to do that does indeed have a giant pair of stones swinging underneath him.

Hearing that Conway broad say that the White House press secretary gave information based on "alternative facts" has to be one of the best things I've ever heard a politician or political advisor say... ever. I absolutely love it!!! You gotta feel bad though for the Spicer guy.... to be given orders to walk out there and use alternative facts �� to refute something that they are reporting that has photographic evidence that what they are saying is correct. I will say this, anyone that has the balls to do that does indeed have a giant pair of stones swinging underneath him.

Devastating.

That was a really dumb thing to say. This administration would do well to just shut up, and go to work.

Hearing that Conway broad say that the White House press secretary gave information based on "alternative facts" has to be one of the best things I've ever heard a politician or political advisor say... ever. I absolutely love it!!! You gotta feel bad though for the Spicer guy.... to be given orders to walk out there and use alternative facts �� to refute something that they are reporting that has photographic evidence that what they are saying is correct. I will say this, anyone that has the balls to do that does indeed have a giant pair of stones swinging underneath him.

Didn't hear the context of the quote but I know the alternative fact she was speaking of is that the MSM press used a picture of the Trump Inaugural taken 6 hours before the event started to compare to a photo of the Obama event in full swing to paint a false narrative that Trump is not legitimately the duly elected president of these United States.

Who cares? The DC area is overwhelmingly Democrat and has a large African American population. Should we be shocked that Obama had the highest attendance numbers by far? I'm not one bit.

Not sure why Trump even felt he needed to make an issue of it. He should have just said "Many of my supporters aren't in Washington and probably have to work today". End of story.

Didn't hear the context of the quote but I know the alternative fact she was speaking of is that the MSM press used a picture of the Trump Inaugural taken 6 hours before the event started to compare to a photo of the Obama event in full swing to paint a false narrative that Trump is not legitimately the duly elected president of these United States.

Yup. Here's the proof...

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=59044

Hearing that Conway broad say that the White House press secretary gave information based on "alternative facts" has to be one of the best things I've ever heard a politician or political advisor say... ever. I absolutely love it!!!

I couldn't disagree more. When I first saw the clip, like anyone capable of recognizing absurdity, I LMFAO. But then it occured to me that when you consider who she represents, it's actually rather troubling.

It's one thing to be biased or to spin facts like the MSM, but to admit to attempting to create an alternative reality is downright Orwellian.

No time stamp on either photo, how would anyone know? The Trump photo seems really light out for being 6:00 AM in the dead of winter.

Regardless, what a ridiculous thing to become irate over, which Trump obviously was, and obviously directed Spicer to be the same.

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Here's a better pic of what just happened!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

5882d7ac170000880192b658.jpeg

oh wait, here's another - better check this one too!

hahahahahahaha

3C672F7400000578-4145978-image-a-49_1485116983203.jpg

30 senior staff members sworn in by Vice President Mike Pence.

boring scraps - it's all they have left

Lots of great Inauguration Day stuff they won't show you

Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary For ‘Checking Out Ivanka Trump’ During The Inauguration

1i65da.gif

No time stamp on either photo, how would anyone know? The Trump photo seems really light out for being 6:00 AM in the dead of winter.

Regardless, what a ridiculous thing to become irate over, which Trump obviously was, and obviously directed Spicer to be the same.

One would know by looking at the video of the crowd while Trump was speaking. It was no where near that empty.

As for other photographs used to support either side, how many have been photoshopped. All in all, it was a clear attempt by the MSM to put out 'fake' news that everyone is (sorry, apparently, WAS) all up in arms about.

One would know by looking at the video of the crowd while Trump was speaking. It was no where near that empty.

As for other photographs used to support either side, how many have been photoshopped. All in all, it was a clear attempt by the MSM to put out 'fake' news that everyone is (sorry, apparently, WAS) all up in arms about.

Just because you know their motivation doesnt mean their report was fake. Metro stats strongly support the claim. Spicer knows he was out of line and wrong. He would have been better off just apologizing than suggesting they are frustrated and overly sensitive. They better get used to it. Do they really expect Trump to be treated differently given his brash, arrogant and unapologetic style?

Did you watch the event? Countless times they showed the view of the mall, and it was jam packed back to the Washington Monument. So yeah, that photo was well before the event was full.

Regardless, WHO cares? Just another example of the MSM that we'll face for 8 years, only looking for things to trash the Donald about - after 8 years of slobbing Bammy's knob.

Spicer handled the press very well about this issue today.

Speaking of alternative facts, it's really no different than Libs telling you that Obama added jobs to our economy. The alternative (or true) fact is that by omitting the population that left the work force, there was absolutely no improvement in jobs and unemployment. The Libs' claim is an "alternative fact" to the facts.

Alternative facts are everywhere. The media's looking for them now after being blind to alternative facts for 8 years.

Just because you know their motivation doesnt mean their report was fake. Metro stats strongly support the claim. Spicer knows he was out of line and wrong. He would have been better off just apologizing than suggesting they are frustrated and overly sensitive. They better get used to it. Do they really expect Trump to be treated differently given his brash, arrogant and unapologetic style?
This is how it's gonna be for the next four years so there's really no reason to have conversations or comment on anything Trump does when it comes to his supporters. Anything that's reported that paints him in a negative light is going to be seen as "made up". They will believe every news organization in the world has completely abandoned their journalistic principles .. other than Fox of course.... and is making stuff up about their boy before they will believe he actually did anything wrong or stupid.

This is how it's gonna be for the next four years so there's really no reason to have conversations or comment on anything Trump does when it comes to his supporters. Anything that's reported that paints him in a negative light is going to be seen as "made up". They will believe every news organization in the world has completely abandoned their journalistic principles .. other than Fox of course.... and is making stuff up about their boy before they will believe he actually did anything wrong or stupid.

The MSM has been exposed. They are biased at best, and liars at worst. Look what the Time reporter claimed the other day. Nearly created a huge racial conflict by claiming Trump removed the MLK bust. They can no longer practice their biased coverage without blowback. Get used to it. We may be seeing press credentials being revoked.

Actually it's the opposite. Just like with Bush the media will go digging for anything....ANYTHING....they can find to try and paint the Republican president in a negative light. The nitpicking that is going on right now about all things Trump is unprecedented. How many side by side photos did we see tweeted of Trump;s packed rallies next to Hillary's pitiful ones that weren't put out by right wing news sites? Maybe if the mainstream media reported actual news instead of working so hard to create their preferred narrative, nobody would have been so shocked when Hillary won.

Speaking of alternative facts, it's really no different than Libs telling you that Obama added jobs to our economy. The alternative (or true) fact is that by omitting the population that left the work force, there was absolutely no improvement in jobs and unemployment. The Libs' claim is an "alternative fact" to the facts.

Alternative facts are everywhere. The media's looking for them now after being blind to alternative facts for 8 years.

LOL! Tim, there is no such thing as alternative facts! Conaway goofed. It was the first time anyone used the term. Don't try to bring anyone else into it.

Statistics can be misleading, but facts are facts.

If Trump is going for to have a problem with the media citing the same unemployment measure that has ALWAYS been used, he should explain how it's flawed and then provide an algorithm that better measures it.

LOL! Tim, there is no such thing as alternative facts! Conaway goofed. It was the first time anyone used the term. Don't try to bring anyone else into it.

If Trump is going for to have a problem with the media citing the same unemployment measure that has ALWAYS been used, he should explain how it's flawed and then provide an algorithm that better measures it.

The point is, the unemployment rate is one 'fact" that paints a picture of the employment situation. There are "alternative facts" such as the part-time employment rate and the labor participation rate that paint a less rosy picture. Just like a snapshot at one particular time of the inauguration is one fact that describes how many people watched it, while alternative facts such as TV and internet viewership say something else. So no, "alternative facts" aren't necessarily lies, they are varying pieces of information that someone uses to describe a situation. Of course the mainstream media seizes on a phrase or a poor choice of words that they can hammer into the ground over and over again if they think it will make someone look stupid. No need for nuance or deeper analysis. Happened to Bush over and over again and I anticipate 4 more years of the same.

I agree, facts are facts.

b92jH6b.jpg

DG0FfIZ.jpg

sr1cYF8.jpg

Get used to it.

You really called Conway a BROAD? Look...I'm in no way a feminist, nor did I support the March. But your attitude makes me vomit. She's a woman. First woman to run (successfully) a Presidential campaign. She's not a BROAD.