• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alternative facts...

Then, maybe it is time to head back to your safe space for a warm cookie and coloring books.
ooooooooooo....good one...I am so offended.

sitting here a few easily obtainable ingredients away shaped charges and neat stuff.... just waiting.

you literally have no idea.

like most of your Trumpass 'Murica kissing buddies here.

it's gonna be so much fun, isn't it?

and you are gonna be so disapointed when you find out not all the opposition wears ***** hats and needs the safe space you will be looking for.

poor you, eh?

Wow that's very bigoted and racist you liberal *****. But expected from the always tolerant left.

lol...

go fire up that fine new Ted Nugent CD. grab a Saudi girl by the *****, and re-read Mein Kampf for umpteenth time you fascist loving piece of ****.

see?

that's how it's done.

lol...

go fire up that fine new Ted Nugent CD. grab a Saudi girl by the *****, and re-read Mein Kampf for umpteenth time you fascist loving piece of ****.

see?

that's how it's done.

You still buy cd's? Live in the now...

lol...

see?

that's how it's done.

Enjoy the next 8 years. You lefties just can't handle losing. Trump playing you like fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

ooooooooooo....good one...I am so offended.

sitting here a few easily obtainable ingredients away shaped charges and neat stuff.... just waiting.

One might take this as a threat that you are planning to blow something up. Am I right?

Enjoy the next 8 years. You lefties just can't handle losing. Trump playing you like fools.

funny thing is...I'm not a "lefty"....

but I'm not Cheeto Smallhands cum drinker like you.

EIGHT years?....lol....eight months. maybe....then you're gonna have to jerk off to pictures of "I can't make up my mind on anything" Mike Pence.

**** you.

Last edited:
How white liberals really view minority voters

Love that scientific study Horowitz engaged in..........what about rural voters where there is no public transportation? What about the fact that studies have been done showing voter fraud is almost nonexistent?

Forcing people to show ID is aimed at supressing minority votes. It's part of a CONservative fascist policy that includes gerrymandering, closing polling places in minority areas, etc.

And if any of you idiots take that video seriously then I have one that exposes Trump voters for the Neo Nazis they are.

It's in the post below this one.

One might take this as a threat that you are planning to blow something up. Am I right?
ha....remember when someone here threatened to turn me in to da Gubbamint 'cos I knew the Iraq deployment dates before Alex Jones?

wazzat you?

no...I have no current plans to blow anything up....

I do have magical jet fuel that burns 45 degree angles through structural steel though.

The peaceful, loving, tolerant Left.

funny thing is...I'm not a "lefty"....

but I'm not Cheeto Smallhands cum drinker like you.

EIGHT years?....lol....eight months. maybe....then you're gonna jave to jerk off to pictures of "I can't make up my mind on anything" Mike Pence.

**** you.

Awesome your inner *** comes out. Enjoy the next 8 years. Trump=Winning !

ha....remember when someone here threatened to turn me in to da Gubbamint 'cos I knew the Iraq deployment dates before Alex Jones?

wazzat you?

I do have magical jet fuel that burns 45 degree angles through structural steel though.

You are starting to sound like those anarchist idiots that have nothing better to do than break windows. Do you wear a mask while posting on here?

Love that scientific study Horowitz engaged in..........what about rural voters where there is no public transportation? What about the fact that studies have been done showing voter fraud is almost nonexistent?

Forcing people to show ID is aimed at supressing minority votes. It's part of a CONservative fascist policy that includes gerrymandering, closing polling places in minority areas, etc.

And if any of you idiots take that video seriously then I have one that exposes Trump voters for the Neo Nazis they are.

It's in the post below this one.

They can use the same ID they used to get on welfare. Or the ones they use to get there beer and smokes with.

You are starting to sound like those anarchist idiots that have nothing better to do than break windows. Do you wear a mask while posting on here?
you mean like the less than worthless Anonymous psy-op people?

why the **** would I wear a mask?

you have sounded like a window smashing Brownshirt for years....do you wear a mask?

why?

wazzat you?

you mean like the less than worthless Anonymous psy-op people?

why the **** would I wear a mask?

you have sounded like a window smashing Brownshirt for years....do you wear a mask?

why?

You are becoming unhinged. Warm cookie time yet?

now you're plagiarizing the other dumbass.

geez, hammie, you can do better

and lol @ snowflake....

I was shooting bulls eye's before the best part of you dripped into Charelston harbor, SC...

go shave yer neck beard and try again.

but I'm not Cheeto Smallhands cum drinker like you...then you're gonna jave to jerk off to pictures of "I can't make up my mind on anything" Mike Pence....**** you.

Awesome your inner *** comes out.

ooooooo.....***...you wins da innerwebs for sure, ******* Einstein.

This has got to be the most sophomoric, moronic exchange I've witnessed on here.

This is comical to me. Start by calling someone a cumdrinker, they call you a ***, and you say "oooh, you win the innerwebs" - because somehow calling someone a cumdrinker was a thing of mensa-level wit, but the 'you're a ***' reply is stupid. LMAO and SMDH.

Watching adults act like they are in 4th grade is sometimes comedy gold.

92071eb23a899fad54d44084faee12be.jpg

Last edited: