• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alternative facts...

This is pretty enlightening. But hey, voter fraud is all just a conspiracy!

In New York City, for example, the Tammany Hall machine was rigging elections all the way back to the Boss Tweed era of the 1850’s. In the 1896 election, New York businessmen like Diamond Jim Brady had to keep their support for William McKinley secret, because they knew Tammany Hall would destroy anyone in the city who supported a Republican Presidential candidate.

In the aftermath of the Civil War, Southern Democrats used poll taxes, grandfather clauses, and other legal maneuvers (not to mention illegal maneuvers involving the Ku Klux Klan) to keep blacks from getting to the polls. Republicans fought back with the Fourteenth Amendment, which among other things makes race-based voting restrictions illegal.

For over half a century, Democrat Machine politics have dominated politics in Chicago. Mayor Richard Daley Sr. is widely credited with helping JFK win a razor-thin Presidential election by mobilizing thousands of dead and non-existant Chicago residents to vote Democrat, and things haven’t changed much since then. In 1982 the US Attorney in Chicago estimated that the party machine manufactured at least 100,000 extra votes in an attempt to defeat Republican gubernatorial candidate James Thompson. Sixty-three people were convicted of election fraud.

After the 1996 Congressional Elections Bob Dornan, a California Repub., lost his seat to a Dem. by only 984 votes. There is evidence to suggest that the number of votes cast by illegal aliens was greater than Dornan’s margin of defeat. Dornan could only conclusively prove that 547 of the votes had come from non-citizens, so the result was allowed to stand.

In 2004 Dem. Christine Gregoire won Washington’s gubernatorial race on a controversial re-count marked by various irregularities. Her defeated Repub. opponent was unable to prove in court that the irregularities had made the difference in the final count.

Also in 2004, Dem Al Franken won a Senate seat in Minnesota on an equally controversial re-count in which twenty-five different pro-Franken precincts mysteriously produced more ballots than registered voters. All the extra ballots counted in the final total.

Washington and Minnesota weren’t the only blue states with interesting vote-counting practices in 2004. In Wisconsin, Dem John Kerry won the state’s electoral votes and hoped that no one would notice that the ballots outnumbered the legal voters to the tune of more than 4,500 votes. The left wing group ACORN was heavily involved in the process. In Milwaukee, the police department conducted an investigation and reported that eighteen poll officials had felony records, and that eight of the eighteen had been sponsored by ACORN.

Speaking of the devil, eighteen foot soldiers for ACORN were convicted of, or confessed to, election fraud in calendar year 2010. Republicans, with the help of a few embarrassed Democrats, cut off federal funding for the group, which promptly re-named and re-organized itself to escape from its tarnished reputation.

In 2012 Repubs. in Congress are fighting to keep the Countrywide settlement from becoming a political slush fund for the various re-named ACORN offices across the nation.

It may sound one-sided to say that the Republicans are fighting voter fraud while the Dems are fighting to facilitate it, but the facts really are just about that one-sided.

Last edited:
If getting rich wasn't as easy as blowing the lid off a conspiracy to commit widespread voter fraud...

You act as if people organizing felonies bring in hundreds or thousands of co-conspirators with very little to personally gain all the time. Give an example.

First, you pretend as if the Obama DOJ gave a flying **** about voter fraud and prosecuted those involved in voting shenanigans. Wrong:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/25/inside-the-black-panther-case-anger-ignorance-and-/

Second, you think that the rabble which riots and starts fires and breaks windows would be afraid to engage in voter fraud? Something that the Dems basically ignore and did not prosecute in 2009 to the point of dismissing a clear voter intimidation case?

And you want an example of thousands of people being involved in a serious conspiracy and violation of law? How about these:

1. The Mafia
2. Wells Fargo practices involving thousands of employees and customers being bilked out of hundreds of millions
3. The tobacco industry falsely claiming it had no knowledge of the dangers of smoking, where its own reports showed otherwise
4. The Tuskegee syphillis study, involving at least 100 government scientists
5. Scientology's thousands of supporters infiltrating dozens of governmental entities - foreign and domestic - in the 1970's and pilfering tens of thousands of pages of documents.
6. The Holocaust

Is that enough??

First, you pretend as if the Obama DOJ gave a flying **** about voter fraud and prosecuted those involved in voting shenanigans. Wrong:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/25/inside-the-black-panther-case-anger-ignorance-and-/

Second, you think that the rabble which riots and starts fires and breaks windows would be afraid to engage in voter fraud? Something that the Dems basically ignore and did not prosecute in 2009 to the point of dismissing a clear voter intimidation case?

And you want an example of thousands of people being involved in a serious conspiracy and violation of law? How about these:

1. The Mafia
2. Wells Fargo practices involving thousands of employees and customers being bilked out of hundreds of millions
3. The tobacco industry falsely claiming it had no knowledge of the dangers of smoking, where its own reports showed otherwise
4. The Tuskegee syphillis study, involving at least 100 government scientists
5. Scientology's thousands of supporters infiltrating dozens of governmental entities - foreign and domestic - in the 1970's and pilfering tens of thousands of pages of documents.
6. The Holocaust

Is that enough??

Where did I say anything about the Obama DOJ? I'm saying that all of the independent studies that have been done returned results with a decimal followed by a bunch of zeros, or instances in the tens.

The examples you gave involved either people's livelihoods or lives or both. The mafia and Holocaust were not secrets.

The best example is Scientology which is a cult... OK... that's a really good example. However, I'm still skeptical that mass voter fraud participants were vetted and/or keeping secrets that could prove to be very valuable, especially since their candidate lost. They have nothing to lose by being whistle blowers.

You really called Conway a BROAD? Look...I'm in no way a feminist, nor did I support the March. But your attitude makes me vomit. She's a woman. First woman to run (successfully) a Presidential campaign. She's not a BROAD.

She's a woman that helped a womanizing pig get elected POTUS..... You don't think Trump refers to women as broads? Gimme a ****** break!!! You'll support a piece of **** like Trump but get offended by someone saying "broad"?. Doesn't mean anything anyway...... Calling a woman a broad to me is like referring to a man as " some dude".

I'm saying that all of the independent studies that have been done returned results with a decimal followed by a bunch of zeros, or instances in the tens.

I suggest you pull your head from your ***. We've given countless examples that refute this. The fact that you refuse to accept them as historical fact makes you an obtuse idiot. Just one more. Show me where the decimal point goes in 100,000? HINT: After the 5th zero.

"In 1982 the US Attorney in Chicago estimated that the party machine manufactured at least 100,000 extra votes in an attempt to defeat Republican gubernatorial candidate James Thompson. Sixty-three people were convicted of election fraud."

The last few pages of this thread may be one of the most epic beat downs I've witnessed on SN. I suggest you stay down.

20-kohlkojudsonip0.gif

9552999378_fc798f3e1f_o.gif

"In 1982 the US Attorney in Chicago estimated that the party machine manufactured at least 100,000 extra votes in an attempt to defeat Republican gubernatorial candidate James Thompson. Sixty-three people were convicted of election fraud."

Trump is talking about millions of individual people casting fraudulent votes, not machines, and likelewise the entire discussion has been about that type of fraud.
Get your head out of your ***, Tim Strawman.

But I love how you refer to historical fact and follow up by referencing an estimate. LOL, you might as well have referenced Trump estimate as historical fact.

Trump is talking about millions of individual people casting fraudulent votes, not machines, and likelewise the entire discussion has been about that type of fraud.
Get your head out of your ***, Tim Strawman.

But I love how you refer to historical fact and follow up by referencing an estimate. LOL, you might as well have referenced Trump estimate as historical fact.

"Trump told the congressional leaders that he lost the popular vote to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton because millions of "illegals" cast ballots, according to an aide granted anonymity to discuss the private meeting. "

#1, it's hearsay, because there's no direct quote. But I believe he said it, and Spicer said he believes it.

As has been stated before in this thread, you can neither prove the numbers wrong, nor can he prove them right because our government has done such a poor job of policing voting, as it should have, and Democrats have fought long and hard to keep it this way. We have the ability to track and prevent the fraud. It's been prevented because it would stop the illegal voting machines.

One study shows that 800,000 illegals voted for Hillary. This doesn't bother you in the least. You've no concern for the ethics of our voting process. Got it.

We had Obama telling illegals prior to the election there would be no repercussions if they went to the polls and voted. The then President of the USA actually encouraged illegal voting practices. What was the impact? We will never know. But, again, you've no problem with his illegal recommendations.

We also had the then President pushing immigration offices to work overtime to process illegal aliens prior to the election so they could get to the polls. A clear attempt to manipulate the election. Again, you don't take issue with that. What was the impact in the polls? We will never know.

We've shown countless examples of voter fraud existing for over a hundred fifty years, in some cases in some precincts or states alone garnering 6 digits of illegal votes. But you continue to say voter fraud simply can't be that big a deal and infer that illegal voting doesn't affect elections - despite historical facts that prove you wrong over and over again.

Please, tell us again how voter fraud is a minuscule issue? How it's the stuff of Area 51? Why you are against voters needing to have an ID when an ID is required for nearly every other aspect of our lives? Why you don't think we should be doing more to validate that citizens who pay taxes are voting and that votes are not being cast by illegal immigrants from say Guatemala who are not residents of the USA and don't pay taxes?

One study shows that 800,000 illegals voted for Hillary. This doesn't bother you in the least. You've no concern for the ethics of our voting process. Got it.

SMH.

Taking the estimated number of illegals and then using demographic statistics to extrapolate an estimate of how many of them might have voted and then assuming they all voted for Hillary IS NOT A STUDY.

Got it?

SMH.

Taking the estimated number of illegals and then using demographic statistics to extrapolate an estimate of how many of them might have voted and then assuming they all voted for Hillary IS NOT A STUDY.

Got it?

Funny how you have no issue whatsoever to Obama encouraging illegals to vote, nor his attempts to manipulate the election through immigration. Actually, it's not funny. It's pathetic that you and so many Americans could give a **** that our elections are manipulated when men and women have fought and died to build a Democracy and these actions undermine our Democracy.

You've denied analysis, factual history, studies. Like a *Patriots fan, you will rationalize away a smoking gun. As they say, facts and Liberals don't mix.

Answer a question for me. Are you against voters being required to have an ID to vote? If so, why?

It's a fact that voter fraud affects elections - history shows. That it is real. That it's being going on in small and large proportions since votes have been cast. That there is a litany of cases in the history of this country of votes being bought, sold and elections being manipulated. These issues you cannot deny, because history's documented their occurences

I look forward to your answer.

Last edited:
It's been a beat down of epic proportions.

It was never a fair fight to begin with. Trog has no legs to stand on regarding this. The ONLY reason someone would argue against voters showing ID is because they know there is existing corruption and they want it to continue. That's it. Period.

It was never a fair fight to begin with. Trog has no legs to stand on regarding this. The ONLY reason someone would argue against voters showing ID is because they know there is existing corruption and they want it to continue. That's it. Period.

Yes as I've stated before. I can see both sides of the argument (though I don't agree with both) on most political issues - gun rights, free speech, abortion, healthcare, oil pipelines and the environmental issues, so on and so forth.

There isn't one rational argument whatsoever that carries water with regards to voter ID requirements. None. These "disenfranchised voters" are able to get IDs for every other aspect of their life, and could just as easily obtain one to vote. There are a hundred ways to make it painless, as has been suggested in this forum where no one will be disenfranchised. The disenfranchised voter argument is all the Left has on this issue, and it's a bullshit argument bearing no weight.

.... The ONLY reason someone would argue against voters showing ID is because they know there is existing corruption and they want it to continue. That's it. Period.
This isn't true at all. The fact is, Democrats think black people are just too ignorant to obtain ID.

Answer a question for me. Are you against voters being required to have an ID to vote? If so, why?

Drumroll...

NO!

I presented my voter registration and drivers license when I voted, I honestly don't even know if I had to.

But that wasn't what the alternative facts conservation was about, was it?

You work yourself up into believing things based on nothing more than conclusions made from your own assumptions.

Here's another one: I'm against encouraging people to vote. I figure if they otherwise wouldn't give a ****, they really shouldn't be voting.

Go change your pants.

Show me where I argued that and I'll reconsider your reading comprehension as better than severely limited.

This isn't true at all. The fact is, Democrats think black people are just too ignorant to obtain ID.

Don't you need ID to sign up for your welfare and food stamps?

Drumroll...

NO!

I presented my voter registration and drivers license when I voted, I honestly don't even know if I had to.

But that wasn't what the alternative facts conservation was about, was it?

You work yourself up into believing things based on nothing more than conclusions made from your own assumptions.

Here's another one: I'm against encouraging people to vote. I figure if they otherwise wouldn't give a ****, they really shouldn't be voting.

Go change your pants.

So interesting, really, the spin.

So why do you so vehemently attack claims of voter fraud when it's right there under your nose? If you yourself use a voter ID, and supposedly support that everyone should have to, why are you so up in arms about people reporting that voter fraud exists?

Hell, it hit us again just this week: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/officials-plead-guilty-in-new-york-voter-fraud-case.html

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.

The latest guilty pleas expose the ease with which political insiders can apparently manipulate the electoral system and throw an election their way, by the forging of signatures of unsuspecting voters that are then cast as real votes.

"The phrase they use is: 'making sure they vote the right way,'" said a source close to the case, which is unfolding in Troy, N.Y. "It is not a Democratic or Republican thing. ... It is criminal."

Former Troy Democratic City Clerk William McInerney, Democratic Councilman John Brown, and Democratic political operatives Anthony Renna and Anthony DeFiglio have entered guilty pleas in the case, in which numerous signatures were allegedly forged on absentee ballots in the 2009 Working Families Party primary, the political party that was associated with the now-defunct community group, ACORN.

The four have pleaded guilty to one count of various charges, ranging from forgery to falsifying business records, and criminal possession of a forged instrument.

"Getting at the truth has always been the primary goal of this investigation," Special Prosecutor Trey Smith said in a statement, while also thanking New York State Police efforts to "bring those responsible for the voting fraud to justice."

Numerous voters told Fox News that they were stunned that their signatures were faked on absentee ballot applications and ballots, which were cast as real votes in their names in the 2009 primary election.