• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of the Chinese, White Supremacist Trump and ... UCLA basketball players...

it should be ******* noted by every ******* one of you who condemn Trump for being racist that he personally met with China's President to discuss the UCLA basketball players being arrested for shoplifting. They were facing 10 years in prison for shoplifting. Think about that. SHOPLIFTING... 10 years prison. Yet ... Black Lives Matter. whatever. Trump, in all his white supremacy, met with President Xi, and suddenly those guys are on their way home.

and nary a goddamned peep from the **** heads at ESPN, or CNN or ...

yet, had this been Barak Obama... as Clay Travis states:
if Barak Obama had done what Trump did, there would be a ticket tape parade thrown for Barak Obama with John Skipper (ESPN president) slow stroking Barak Obama telling him he's the greatest human being on the planet while Jemele Hill broadcasted live from the White House lawn.

I think he should have let them there if they really did shoplift. They could have had 3-10 for robbery, but there was a less serve crime they could have been tried for, but i forget the penalty. If your stupid enough to goto another country and steal stuff then you should face the penalty. Whay lesson did these kids learn?

I'm not bashing trump for getting them out just tired of spoiled athletes

speaking of the Chinese, White Supremacist Trump and ... UCLA basketball players...

it should be ******* noted by every ******* one of you who condemn Trump for being racist that he personally met with China's President to discuss the UCLA basketball players being arrested for shoplifting. They were facing 10 years in prison for shoplifting. Think about that. SHOPLIFTING... 10 years prison. Yet ... Black Lives Matter. whatever. Trump, in all his white supremacy, met with President Xi, and suddenly those guys are on their way home.

and nary a goddamned peep from the **** heads at ESPN, or CNN or ...

yet, had this been Barak Obama... as Clay Travis states:

And therein lies the reason that CNN, MSN, etc should be viewed as nothing but shills for the Democratic Party. They have no journalistic ethics or integrity whatsoever. They are as transparent in their agenda as window glass. Yes if this was somebody on the other side of the aisle there would be talk of a ticker tape parade in Times Square and a Nobel Peace Prize. On CNN it would be a top story plastered all over the page. Because it's Trump, you will have a difficult time even locating the story and may not be able to at all. If you do find it, you will find the act minimized in some way, like Trump was pressured into it or somebody else was responsible. It's just a bunch of hacks doing the job for their party.

The fact that they act all offended when they get called out on it just amuses me to no end.

Last edited:
The next Cheeto Twitter meltdown in 5...4...3...2...1.......

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMediamatters%2Fvideos%2F10155088436246167%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I think he should have let them there if they really did shoplift. They could have had 3-10 for robbery, but there was a less serve crime they could have been tried for, but i forget the penalty. If your stupid enough to goto another country and steal stuff then you should face the penalty. Whay lesson did these kids learn?

No Thanks from #BLM???

I wonder if UCLA wins the national championship, will these 3 be the only ones attending the White House ceremony?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMediamatters%2Fvideos%2F10155088436246167%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

******* MSM Fox News and their fact checking!

when is your darling MSM going to say something positive about Trump's handling of the UCLA thieving thugs?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMediamatters%2Fvideos%2F10155088436246167%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Media Matters is the most unbiased source of political info.............

giphy.gif

The Hypocrisy of California and UCLA. They passed a state law to restrict travel to any state which did not support transgender. This would extend to state funded schools like UCLA. So UCLA can't play in North Carolina. Those people are too horrible. But they can go to China, where human rights abuses are practically a sport itself.

when is your darling MSM going to say something positive about Trump's handling of the UCLA thieving thugs?

It’s in the news, but who gives a **** about those over-privileged, entitlement-minded punks? If they were illegal immigrants, Trump would be arguing that they need to be kept out of the US for the very thing for which they were arrested.

It’s in the news, but who gives a **** about those over-privileged, entitlement-minded punks? If they were illegal immigrants, Trump would be arguing that they need to be kept out of the US for the very thing for which they were arrested.

If Trump did nothing, what would you have said?

Media Matters is the most unbiased source of political info.............
Media Matters? That's an unedited, direct link to a Fox News video. Jesus.

maybe she can get a jail cell next to Hillary!

Tearful Corrine Brown asks court for mercy, compassion

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A tearful Corrine Brown made her plea to the court Thursday afternoon, asking the judge to consider all she has done in her life and to show “mercy and compassion.”

Brown, the former Democratic congresswoman, was convicted of 18 counts of conspiracy, fraud and filing false tax returns

Prosecutors argued during the sentencing hearing that Brown should spend no less than five years in prison for her role in a corruption scandal that involved stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the fake children’s charity One Door for Education. They asked for as high as nine years.

Big%20names%20set%20to%20testify%20at%20Corrine%20Brown%27s%20trial20170417222127_9519586_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://www.news4jax.com/news/key-character-witness-in-corrine-brown-case-backs-out

Nice job trying to obfuscate for that child molester Moore......my....my.... I am dissapointed Bus in that of all the Trumptard/CONservative lemmings here I thought you were a better person than most,and somewhat rational.......oh well...

Who's trying to obfuscate for Moore? I don't give a rat's *** about that hillbilly. He should take himself out of the race before he gives the state to the Dems.

I'll wait for you to support Paula Jones who had Bill Clinton expose himself to her on the job, or Juanita Broaddrick who was raped by him, or Kathleen Willey who went to him for help and was groped.

How about Al Franken? Are you condemning him like you are Moore?

Who's trying to obfuscate for Moore? I don't give a rat's *** about that hillbilly. He should take himself out of the race before he gives the state to the Dems.

I'll wait for you to support Paula Jones who had Bill Clinton expose himself to her on the job, or Juanita Broaddrick who was raped by him, or Kathleen Willey who went to him for help and was groped.

How about Al Franken? Are you condemning him like you are Moore?

I had never heard Moore's name in my life until these charges. Therefore, I could care less what happens. If he's guilty he should be gone.

I had never heard Moore's name in my life until these charges. Therefore, I could care less what happens. If he's guilty he should be gone.

Funny that he's been elected and reelected as a judge for over 30 years and this just comes out now.
Funny that Mitch McConnell thinks he shouldn't be seated in the Senate but doesn't say a word about Al Franken or Bob Menendez who are already in the Senate.

maybe she can get a jail cell next to Hillary!

Tearful Corrine Brown asks court for mercy, compassion

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A tearful Corrine Brown made her plea to the court Thursday afternoon, asking the judge to consider all she has done in her life and to show “mercy and compassion.” Brown, the former Democratic congresswoman, was convicted of 18 counts of conspiracy, fraud and filing false tax returns.

Former U.S. Representative Corrine Brown was found guilty Thursday of pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars that she raised for a fake charity alongside her former chief of staff, Elias “Ronnie” Simmons. Brown was a member of the House of Representatives for more than two decades, and one of the first African-Americans from Florida to be elected to Congress. She ran for reelection in 2016, but was defeated shortly after news surfaced that she had been indicted on seven counts of wire fraud, five counts of mail fraud, three counts of falsifying tax returns, and one count of conspiracy.

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/ar...esswoman-guilty-stealing-fake-charity/526437/

Funny how the story does not mention, ever, that Brown is a (D)ipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.