• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it begins.....the Second Special Prosecutor to Investigate REAL CRIMES

IMO the only way the Mueller investigation will close is if there is a substantive investigation available to launch against Obama or Hillary. At that point, the Mueller investigation will close, and that will be the end of all investigations.

Release the memo!

Remember how you chanted that mantra Hamster?

This is just to humor the Moron in Chief. The I.G. will find nothing.

Meanwhile.......

Fox's Napolitano says Trump can be indicted: 'The president is not above the law'

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....rump-can-be-indicted-the-president-is-not?amp
Your willingness to put your ignorance on display here is worth applause, for it's entertainment value. Thanks for that. One of these days you may even be right about something.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Your willingness to put your ignorance on display here is worth applause, for it's entertainment value. Thanks for that. One of these days you may even be right about something.

Release the memo! Release the memo!

Oh the irony about being right......

Where is Devin Nunes when we need a laugh? Oh well all we have is a gerbil.....Lol

fixed it for you

Now all you need to do is fix your Fox News mandated obsession with the red herring that is Obama and Hillary.

Are you guys EVER, I mean ever, capable of independent thought?

(Pro hint: that was a rhetorical question)

Last edited:

DOJ has two memos. Each one has a different opinion on the matter of indictment.

We still don't know what Mueller knows. Giuliani is going around repeating a he said she said lie about Mueller stating he would not indict the Idiot in Chief.

Mueller has made no such statement and the case for obstruction at this point is an open and shut case.

Keep running round that little wheel.....you might get somewhere one day......

From Ken Starr in said memo:

“It is proper, constitutional, and legal for a federal grand jury to indict a sitting president for serious criminal acts that are not part of, and are contrary to, the president’s official duties,” the Starr office memo concludes. “In this country, no one, even President Clinton, is above the law.”

Keep running round that little wheel.....you might get somewhere one day......

From Ken Starr in said memo:

“It is proper, constitutional, and legal for a federal grand jury to indict a sitting president for serious criminal acts that are not part of, and are contrary to, the president’s official duties,” the Starr office memo concludes. “In this country, no one, even President Clinton, is above the law.”
What was the serious criminal act that started the Mueller investigation, and what evidence did they have to support it?

Isnt Mueller a Republican charged with investigating Russian tampering in the election. I dont believe their goal was so much to elect Trump as to sow division. Next time it might go opposite. Those are windmills to you.

He is an establishment hack that is part of the deep state soft coup.

Any predictions on when the second prosecutor will be named? I'm betting on Never.

What was the serious criminal act that started the Mueller investigation, and what evidence did they have to support it?

Yeah I'd like to hear this one as well.

Now all you need to do is fix your Fox News mandated obsession with the red herring that is Obama and Hillary.

Are you guys EVER, I mean ever, capable of independent thought?

(Pro hint: that was a rhetorical question)

I don't even watch fox news...

love how anything President Trump is accused of doing or rumored to have done is fact to you, but all the smoke around hillary and our former President is just bullshit....stop believing all the liberal drivel you read and learn to think.....

Any predictions on when the second prosecutor will be named? I'm betting on Never.

Already been done. Where have you been?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/1/john-huber-us-attorney-leading-fbi-investigation-s/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions may have declined calls to appoint a second special counsel to investigate the FBI’s behavior during the 2016 campaign, but the man he has picked to lead an internal Justice Department review is a special counsel in every way but name.

John W. Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, can convene a grand jury, issue subpoenas, collect evidence and order witnesses to testify — all the usual powers a federal prosecutor has — as he delves into whether the FBI abused its powers when it sought permission and then carried out wiretapping of a Trump campaign figure, or whether it trod too lightly in pursuing questions about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

There's no need for a second SC. Now that the alphabet agencies have been purged of bommas lawless actors, muh russia collusion found fictional, Sessions is free to roam. And despite what many think, he has been combing through the mountain of corruption that is/was the former admins.

There's no need for a second SC. Now that the alphabet agencies have been purged of bommas lawless actors, muh russia collusion found fictional, Sessions is free to roam. And despite what many think, he has been combing through the mountain of corruption that is/was the former admins.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justi...rks-over-9000-sealed-indictments_2401511.html

Ruskin said the large number of sealed indictments may explain the relatively low profile maintained by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “If he’s been occupied with an initiative that is sort of under wraps and being conducted covertly, it would explain why he hasn’t had a prominent position in the media as of late—because these are things he can’t talk about,” Ruskin said.

It’s uncertain what the sealed indictments are related to, but there is speculation. Some say the sealed indictments may be related to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Others speculate that the indictments are related to human trafficking networks.

It got delayed while Trump went to Sweeden to pick up his Nobel...........Lol

It's hillarious how delusional the Trumpists are, and reminding them of all the nonsense they constantly swallow hook line and sinker from the Liar in Chief and his cronies is sooooooooo delicious.

Release the Memo!

Build that wall!

Trump will win the Nobel!

LMAO.....what a sad, pathetic bunch.

It's hillarious how delusional the Trumpists are, and reminding them of all the nonsense they constantly swallow hook line and sinker from the Liar in Chief and his cronies is sooooooooo delicious.

Release the Memo!

Build that wall!

Trump will win the Nobel!

as I pointed out...you fall for ever bullshit thing the liberal media tells you to be true....so feel free to shut the **** up and suck a barbwire wrapped pole ********

To be fair. Trump has to complete something first before he can win a Nobel.

To be fair, for the assembled audience, document the accomplishments that led to Obama winning the Nobel. Document what he "completed" please.

giphy.gif

It's hillarious how delusional the Obamaapologists are, and reminding them of all the nonsense they constantly swallow hook line and sinker from the Liar in Chief and his cronies is sooooooooo delicious.

Release the Birth Certificate and Student Loan Applications!

Build that racial divide!

Obama will win the Nobel just for being articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,!

indeed, elftard, indeed

It's becoming damning for the Left at this point. The question is, will they be held accountable for their crimes?

8 signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump's campaign

It may be true that President Trump illegally conspired with Russia and was so good at covering it up he’s managed to outwit our best intel and media minds who've searched for irrefutable evidence for two years. (We still await special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings.)

But there’s a growing appearance of alleged wrongdoing equally as insidious, if not more so, because it implies widespread misuse of America’s intelligence and law enforcement apparatus.

Here are eight signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump for political reasons.

Code name

The operation reportedly had at least one code name that was leaked to The New York Times: “Crossfire Hurricane.”

Wiretap fever

Secret surveillance was conducted on no fewer than seven Trump associates: chief strategist Stephen Bannon; lawyer Michael Cohen; national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn; adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner; campaign chairman Paul Manafort; and campaign foreign policy advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.

The FBI reportedly applied for a secret warrant in June 2016 to monitor Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos and Flynn. If true, it means the FBI targeted Flynn six months before his much-debated conversation with Russia’s ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

The FBI applied four times to wiretap Page after he became a Trump campaign adviser starting in July 2016. Page’s office is connected to Trump Tower and he reports having spent “many hours in Trump Tower.”

CNN reported that Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election “including during a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Trump.” Manafort reportedly has a residence in Trump Tower.

Electronic surveillance was used to listen in on three Trump transition officials in Trump Tower — Flynn, Bannon and Kushner — as they met in an official capacity with the United Arab Emirates’ crown prince.

The FBI also reportedly wiretapped Flynn’s phone conversation with Kislyak on Dec. 31, 2016, as part of “routine surveillance” of Kislyak.

NBC recently reported that Cohen, Trump’s personal attorney, was wiretapped. NBC later corrected the story, saying Cohen was the subject of a “pen register” used to monitor phone numbers and, possibly, internet communications.

National security letters

Another controversial tool reportedly used by the FBI to obtain phone records and other documents in the investigation were national security letters, which bypass judicial approval.

Improper use of such letters has been an ongoing theme at the FBI. Reviews by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General found widespread misuse under Mueller — who was then FBI director — and said officials failed to report instances of abuses as required.

Unmasking

“Unmasking” — identifying protected names of Americans captured by government surveillance — was frequently deployed by at least four top Obama officials who have subsequently spoken out against President Trump: James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence; Samantha Power, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations; Susan Rice, former national security adviser; Sally Yates, former deputy attorney general.

Names of Americans caught communicating with monitored foreign targets must be “masked,” or hidden within government agencies, so the names cannot be misused or shared.

However, it’s been revealed that Power made near-daily unmasking requests in 2016.

Prior to that revelation, Clapper claimed ignorance. When asked if he knew of unmasking requests by any ambassador, including Power, he testified: “I don't know. Maybe it's ringing a vague bell but I'm not — I could not answer with any confidence.”

Rice admitted to asking for unmasked names of U.S. citizens in intelligence reports after initially claiming no knowledge of any such thing.

Clapper also admitted to requesting the unmasking of “Mr. Trump, his associates or any members of Congress.” Clapper and Yates admitted they also personally reviewed unmasked documents and shared unmasked material with other officials.

Changing the rules

On Dec. 15, 2016 — the same day the government listened in on Trump officials at Trump Tower — Rice reportedly unmasked the names of Bannon, Kushner and Flynn. And Clapper made a new rule allowing the National Security Agency to widely disseminate surveillance material within the government without the normal privacy protections.

Media strategy

Former CIA Director John Brennan and Clapper, two of the most integral intel officials in this ongoing controversy, have joined national news organizations where they have regular opportunities to shape the news narrative — including on the very issues under investigation.

Clapper reportedly secretly leaked salacious political opposition research against Trump to CNN in fall 2017 and later was hired as a CNN political analyst. In February, Brennan was hired as a paid analyst for MSNBC.

Leaks

There’s been a steady and apparently orchestrated campaign of leaks — some true, some false, but nearly all of them damaging to President Trump’s interests.

A few of the notable leaks include word that Flynn was wiretapped, the anti-Trump “Steele dossier” of political opposition research, then-FBI Director James Comey briefing Trump on it, private Comey conversations with Trump, Comey’s memos recording those conversations and criticizing Trump, the subpoena of Trump’s personal bank records (which proved false) and Flynn planning to testify against Trump (which also proved to be false).

Friends, informants and snoops

The FBI reportedly used one-time CIA operative Stefan Halper in 2016 as an informant to spy on Trump officials.

Another player is Comey friend Daniel Richman, a Columbia University law professor, who leaked Comey’s memos against Trump to The New York Times after Comey was fired. We later learned that Richman actually worked for the FBI under a status called “Special Government Employee.”

The FBI used former reporter Glenn Simpson, his political opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and ex-British spy Christopher Steele to compile allegations against Trump, largely from Russian sources, which were distributed to the press and used as part of wiretap applications.

These eight features of a counterintelligence operation are only the pieces we know. It can be assumed there’s much we don’t yet know. And it may help explain why there’s so much material that the Department of Justice hasn’t easily handed over to congressional investigators.