• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Animal Cruelty

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, but general discussion seems to be a place for more positive things, and this is just sickening. This POS accidentally uploaded footage of her hitting, forcefully shoving to the ground & spitting on her own dog.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">YouTube Brooke Houts is under fire after accidentally uploading a video where she can be seen beating, shoving and spitting on her dog. <a href="https://t.co/nNBUd6CIrx">pic.twitter.com/nNBUd6CIrx</a></p>— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) <a href="https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1159192014174466048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Another link here https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/07/youtube-star-brooke-houts-abusing-dog-video/

In her apology she actually says this "I am NOT a dog abuser or animal abuser in any way, shape, or form. Anyone who has witnessed or heard true animal abuse will be able to clearly see that. My dog, in no way, shape, or form was hurt by any action that I displayed in this video." She also claims it's too expensive to hire a trainer for him.

LAPD's Animal Cruelty unit is aware of the video and is investigating.

Good, I hope they take the dog away from her.

Sad thing is, the dog still wanted love even after messing up her me time. Dogs can be so cruel.

Sad thing is, the dog still wanted love even after messing up her me time. Dogs can be so cruel.

I really hope the LAPD Animal Cruelty unit follows through on this one, I mean spitting on a dog? Shoving it to the ground?

I have no idea who that is, but hopefully this video makes her famous.

I have no idea who that is, but hopefully this video makes her famous.

People are asking to buy the dog from her and they're saying they don't care at what price because she obviously shouldn't be caring for that animal. And that's a 50 second clip of one video, who knows how much **** is going on behind the scenes. I just hope that the LAPD Animal Cruelty unit does the right thing here. This particularly bothers me because my Lucy looks and acts exactly like her dog. I've found that Dobermans are pretty needy but they also have wonderful personalities and are loyal to a fault. They will poke you with their muzzle (I just call them love taps) for attention etc. and that's simply what this one was doing in the video.

And her bullshit remarks about training, Dobermans are one of the easiest dogs in the world to train.

People are asking to buy the dog from her and they're saying they don't care at what price because she obviously shouldn't be caring for that animal. And that's a 50 second clip of one video, who knows how much **** is going on behind the scenes. I just hope that the LAPD Animal Cruelty unit does the right thing here. This particularly bothers me because my Lucy looks and acts exactly like her dog. I've found that Dobermans are pretty needy but they also have wonderful personalities and are loyal to a fault. They will poke you with their muzzle (I just call them love taps) for attention etc. and that's simply what this one was doing in the video.

And her bullshit remarks about training, Dobermans are one of the easiest dogs in the world to train.

Indeed, I had a Red Dobey when I was in my twenties and had it trained with hand signals in 2 months. Super intelligent dogs. I wish I had the time to own another one. It just isn't fair to the animal, especially a dog, if you can't give it lots of attention.

First. ***** can burn.

Second. YouTube is so quick to demoitize my fav channels, fitness, video games, and securete10(alien dude), for nothing. She better get her money pulled.

Indeed, I had a Red Dobey when I was in my twenties and had it trained with hand signals in 2 months. Super intelligent dogs. I wish I had the time to own another one. It just isn't fair to the animal, especially a dog, if you can't give it lots of attention.

One of the most intelligent dogs there are I've read (or up there). And I bet your Red Dobey was a beauty. And yeah, they are great with training. Hand signals, awesome.

I saw this yesterday. She is not a good person, clearly. Read some of the comments on her videos. She's getting eviscerated deservedly so.

She's getting eviscerated deservedly so.

And her bullshit "apology" just made her look worse. I hope she continues to get eviscerated until they take that dog away from her vile, disgusting ***.

This is gonna go over as well as the grand wizard headlining The Apollo but..........

I don't see this as animal cruelty.
I play/wrestle with my dogs rougher than what's on this video.
I almost didn't open this thread and/or watch the video because of what I thought I was going to see from the header.
Seems an awful lot like SJW shaming to me, like Social Media Mobbing.
The woman in the video will probably be continuously shamed and confronted in the streets.
Is she Caesar Milan? Not by a long shot.
But is she Michael Vick? C'mon.

Of course her actions are not on the level of Mike Vick. The blow back she's getting has more to do with how phony she is. She is collecting a nice paycheck off her YT channel with the facade of being a loving pet owner. How many dog lovers get so angry with their dog that they pin them to the floor and spit in their face??

Any kind of absuse, no matter how minimal, I can't tolerate. I don't want to watch the video because I'll probably want to hit her in the head with something large and heavy.