• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another airport shooting, this one's 5 miles from where I work.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Lauderdale

5 dead, 8 hurt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1g2aK6VIAEZU1C.jpg

Esteban Santiago ID’d as Airport Gunman

C1g2aK6VIAEZU1C.jpg

Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief told CNN the gunman is in custody and was a lone shooter.

"We have no evidence at this time that he was acting with anyone else. He is currently in custody, and we're investigating," Sharief said. Investigators are looking into the motive, she said.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/e...ed-as-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-9044190

Last edited:
****. I'm flying there next month.

Damn, now they say there's another active shooter and to shelter in place.

TSA warns of active shooter at Ft. Lauderdale airport after earlier shooting kills at least 5.

Last edited:
I hear the police said they were looking for another bad guy and shots were fired in a parking lot.

or maybe it's not over

people are still running and hiding everywhere

C1g1qqmWEAAYXBR.jpg:large

Oh no, there's another problem. I can see black helicopters flying around in the distance and hear multiple sirens. The Governor said he's coming to town.

Last edited:
Lauderdale

5 dead, 8 hurt

Esteban Santiago ID’d as Airport Gunman

C1g2aK6VIAEZU1C.jpg

Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief told CNN the gunman is in custody and was a lone shooter.

"We have no evidence at this time that he was acting with anyone else. He is currently in custody, and we're investigating," Sharief said. Investigators are looking into the motive, she said.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/e...ed-as-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-9044190

Lmfao. TMZ has a story of an eye witness (black dude), stated the gun man was some crazed white dude.

Lmfao. TMZ has a story of an eye witness (black dude), stated the gun man was some crazed white dude.

A white Hispanic like George Zimmerman.
At least he's a minority so it can't be a hate crime.

I heard on a report on the radio that he was shouting "I am no Jew."

I also heard that he heard voices from ISIS telling him to do the shooting.

I also heard that he heard voices from ISIS telling him to do the shooting.

He said his mind was being controlled by the government (so obviously he's a Democrat) and they were telling him to watch ISIS videos*.
Investigators have no clue why that would make him want to shoot up an airport.

*Actually that's a textbook case of paranoia schizophrenia.

The ROE going in should have been 'If you encounter the guy, shoot to kill'. No jail time, no trial. Cap his *** and be done with it. You can check his home computer and blogs and all that after the fact to determine his motive.

He said his mind was being controlled by the government (so obviously he's a Democrat) and they were telling him to watch ISIS videos*.
Investigators have no clue why that would make him want to shoot up an airport.

*Actually that's a textbook case of paranoia schizophrenia.

Yep sounds like. I read yesterday that he had a pretty extensive history of mental illness.

One of the people killed was a great grandmother. Sick **** shot a harmless old lady. Florida has the death penalty, right?

One of the people killed was a great grandmother. Sick **** shot a harmless old lady. Florida has the death penalty, right?

I think so. If not, then they should enact it NOW.

Terrible tragedy. Off topic and probably in bad taste but thread topic made me think of this routine (tried embedding start time, didn't work. It's at 8:08)