• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crazed school shooter, OMG, assault rifles! Media ready to GO CRAZY, MAN, GO CRAZY!!

Funny how these "uprisings" have a mascot of sorts and follow the same damn script. It's almost as if it's staged theater?
thinking-face_1f914.png

So a tranny shot some Normies and now the trannies are talking about getting more guns because of “hate”. Umm, yeah.

I REALLY NEED ATTENTION. I need to feel special. That's what I see in that picture. It's a fad for fruit loops.

And honestly it isn't the least bit scary or intimidating even with a rifle and side arm. Not in that get up.

After all this time, i still don't know the actual sex of the shooter. That's how much they've dismantled language.

I wonder if the manifesto makes reference to a close friend Raylene Epps

After all this time, i still don't know the actual sex of the shooter. That's how much they've dismantled language.

I wonder if the manifesto makes reference to a close friend Raylene Epps

It's a real vagina female capable of bearing children and menstruation. That should clear it up.

I don't think being trans played a big role in this shooting. That's like saying being a young white male played a role in other shootings. If you want to stretch it most shooters are socially awkward and bullied. You could say audrey was an awkward kid and bullied for being trans, but many others are bullied who are not trans. If you believe trans people are mentally ill, does that mean no guns? Then what's next no guns for gays, lesbians, etc etc. I don't think that's a rabbit hole we should go down. Bottom line is anyone who wants to go shoot up kids or innocent people have a lot more mental issues than just wanting to be a man, woman, cat, or whatever.
I’m sure being trans played a role. Especially in TN. That thing was more than likely bullied and reached a breaking point in it’s young mind.

Sadly these kids are dealing with a lot of emotional abuse these days. All the trans/homophobic stuff aside, kids shouldn’t have to worry about the politics in life. But every fabric of society is so politicized today you cannot escape it.

It’s liberal this, conservative that. Sadly it’s the adults who throw the worst tantrums out of all of it.

There will be one small pocket community who will rise up out of this **** storm. A community that can put differences aside and see the actual good that still exist. They’ll thrive cause they can agree to disagree and be civil.

I’m sure being trans played a role. Especially in TN. That thing was more than likely bullied and reached a breaking point in it’s young mind.

Sadly these kids are dealing with a lot of emotional abuse these days. All the trans/homophobic stuff aside, kids shouldn’t have to worry about the politics in life. But every fabric of society is so politicized today you cannot escape it.

It’s liberal this, conservative that. Sadly it’s the adults who throw the worst tantrums out of all of it.

There will be one small pocket community who will rise up out of this **** storm. A community that can put differences aside and see the actual good that still exist. They’ll thrive cause they can agree to disagree and be civil.
Who is the bully?.

Uh, or maybe....

“We’re finding out the shooter may have pulled the fire alarm to get kids out of their classroom. Evelyn being one of the class leaders was at the front of the line assuming fire drill,” read a private Instagram post provided to The Daily Beast by the aunt, Kelly Dorrance.

“She was trying to lead her classmates to safety and possibly didn’t hear the shouts to come back in the room. Things children should never worry about,” read the post.

Uh, or maybe....

“We’re finding out the shooter may have pulled the fire alarm to get kids out of their classroom. Evelyn being one of the class leaders was at the front of the line assuming fire drill,” read a private Instagram post provided to The Daily Beast by the aunt, Kelly Dorrance.

“She was trying to lead her classmates to safety and possibly didn’t hear the shouts to come back in the room. Things children should never worry about,” read the post.

You know all of these school shootings did not exist when you and I went to school.

Now we have a bunch of godless mentally ill psychopaths popping up all over the place. I'd love to see that girls manifesto. Which the police have and it's been hidden away.

It's unfortunate that our only viable resolution is to have armed security in all schools. The second is changing society back. Which at this point seems like mission impossible.

You know all of these school shootings did not exist when you and I went to school.

Now we have a bunch of godless mentally ill psychopaths popping up all over the place. I'd love to see that girls manifesto. Which the police have and it's been hidden away.

It's unfortunate that our only viable resolution is to have armed security in all schools. The second is changing society back. Which at this point seems like mission impossible.
Yet when we were kids we watched cartoons every Saturday morning with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Yosemite Sam shooting each other.

Yep. Grew up in rural Montana and on any given day there were at least 50 rifles in window stocks in the parking lot. And who knows how many handguns were in the cars.

And yet ... Nobody did anything worse than wedgies and the occasional taping to the flagpole.

All I can say is that it looks to me like the communists are weaponizing every useful idiot they can find against normal Americans. Why pop-culture and media controlled by Leftists has been demonizing white men. Civil War is coming you all had best prepare.

All I can say is that it looks to me like the communists are weaponizing every useful idiot they can find against normal Americans. Why pop-culture and media controlled by Leftists has been demonizing white men. Civil War is coming you all had best prepare.
TpmAXPt.jpg

feLrqPn.jpg

That’s what I mean. Everything is so politicized these days.

It goes both ways. It’s whatever group can cry the loudest in the moment gets away with these type of assaults

Yeah, MTC, I hear the "oh it's both sides" quite a bit. But only ONE side of this dispute is physically attacking people for their views, and shouting them down, and screaming at them, and getting in their personal space.

The fact is that "transgendered" are killed less frequently than the vast majority of citizens. In fact, a study from Great Britain covering 2008-2017 showed transgendered were 58% more likely to be murderers than a murder victim.

No different in America. According to FBI crime statistics, Americans are victims of homicide at a rate of about 5 per 100,000. For men, the number is 6.6 per 100,000 and for women, 1.8.

According to gay activist groups, 24 transgenders were killed in 2019 out of a population of 1.4 million, making their homicide rate 1.7 out of 100,000 – less likely to be killed than the average woman. What is particularly remarkable about that low number is that A LOT of "transgenders" work as prostitutes. Sorry, it's a fact.

Transgenders are murdered less frequently than women, even when an unusually high number work in the most dangerous trade imaginable, prostitution. Huh. Facts completely, 100% refute the shrieking claims by one side and show that transgenders seem to be more prone to dangerous behavior and violence than normal, uhh, "non-trans" people.

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) has recorded the number of murders of transgenders since 2013. Even HRC admitted that up to 74 percent of the transgender murders that have taken place since 2013 were committed by a friend or intimate partner.

HRC claims there is an epidemic of murders of transgenders, and it’s getting worse. Their own statistics disprove it. The number of murders of transgenders went down to 32 last year, and roughly, only eight were not by a friend or intimate.

Of 1.6 million adults and youth identifying as “transgender,” only a tiny fraction are murdered. The smallest of numbers can be attributed to “hate.”

So no, it's not "both sides are guilty." It's one side lying about what is going on and screaming and shouting and demanding and bullying and physically attacking and suffering less consequences than the average American.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen **** about this in days. Another …bc you know, things

raiders-lost.gif

Doesn't fit the correct false narrative being pushed. So it is of no value. It's not as if they actually value human life to being with.

It's value is if it has high political capital to exploit. No capital? You're going in a box and into the warehouse...

Haven’t seen **** about this in days. Another …bc you know, things

raiders-lost.gif
Tranny offs three adults and three kids, the Pink Brigade or wtf they're called is talking about getting guns and offing more of us, and crickets from the supposedly anti-gun MSM.

Yeah, MTC, I hear the "oh it's both sides" quite a bit. But only ONE side of this dispute is physically attacking people for their views, and shouting them down, and screaming at them, and getting in their personal space.

The fact is that "transgendered" are killed less frequently than the vast majority of citizens. In fact, a study from Great Britain covering 2008-2017 showed transgendered were 58% more likely to be murderers than a murder victim.

No different in America. According to FBI crime statistics, Americans are victims of homicide at a rate of about 5 per 100,000. For men, the number is 6.6 per 100,000 and for women, 1.8.

According to gay activist groups, 24 transgenders were killed in 2019 out of a population of 1.4 million, making their homicide rate 1.7 out of 100,000 – less likely to be killed than the average woman. What is particularly remarkable about that low number is that A LOT of "transgenders" work as prostitutes. Sorry, it's a fact.

Transgenders are murdered less frequently than women, even when an unusually high number work in the most dangerous trade imaginable, prostitution. Huh. Facts completely, 100% refute the shrieking claims by one side and show that transgenders seem to be more prone to dangerous behavior and violence than normal, uhh, "non-trans" people.

So no, it's not "both sides are guilty." It's one side lying about what is going on and screaming and shouting and demanding and bullying and physically attacking and suffering less consequences than the average American.
A bully is a bully. Regardless of what they are labeled.

Those who cry victim based on race, sex etc are trying to justify their actions.

The only statistic I can really stand behind is poor/poverty people are not presented as much opportunities. It’s not easy for a lot of them to just get up and move or seek an education to get out. Other than that trans, men, women, race should be held to equal accountability for their actions