• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another mysterious death of a Clinton foe

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
http://thefreepatriot.org/man-researching-hillary-clinton-found-dead-his-last-words-will-haunt-you/

That's 4 in 60 days.

And you won't hear about it in any mainstream media. Not one peep.

And you still think this is a free country? Ha!

It's like they don't even need to hide their murders any more.

Hilary will be president, through voter fraud, and the endless wars will continue. Wake up and stop making the founding fathers spin in their graves.

She also killed Julian Assange according to the same "news site" you got that story from.......lol

But not to worry, she's using her many Hillary ninja tricks to take care of our current scary clowns problem.

CIjP6.jpg

See she's already working for the American people and she hasn't even been sworn in yet!

It's more than just ignorance. It's willful ignorance.

Many Hillary supporters absolutely refuse to acknowledge any fault whatsoever in Hillary's character. They are maniacally determined to overlook any evidence or information that casts Clinton in a negative light. To do so would be to jeopardize a world view that craves progressivism for the sake of progressing. These people have no concept of "earning" their knowledge or responsibility. They simply expect the world to magically be a continually better place.

Sadly this is not possible. A bloated, decaying body must at some point right itself. The economy is horrifically askew. The world doesn't respect the United States, nor should they. Our ability to maintain peace and order within our own borders is strained, and we are spending entirely too much time meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Trump is an odious, horrible man. He's offensive, brash, arrogant and un-apologetically self-serving. And yet, he somehow has captured the heart and soul of the American working class. People are so disgusted with the bullshit "hope and change" line that they're lining up in droves for some real change. People aren't voting for Trump so much as they're voting against the status-quo of a sick and diseased American political system that has let us down for so long.

Can Trump enact all the changes he's "Trumpeting" about? Unlikely. But he's talking about what the American people truly WANT. We WANT better border security and better immigration control. That's simple ******* truth. We WANT less intervention in foreign wars and bullshit middle east squabbles. We WANT better policing of our own borders and protection against those people who would harm us. We WANT NATO to take care of their own bullshit without the US having to do 85% of the ******* work. We WANT fewer manufacturing contracts and jobs to go to China and Mexico and Japan and more of their imported goods to be taxed fairly so we can compete again. We WANT racial tensions in this country to cool down and begin to heal somehow.

America needs to be ******* America. That kinda goes for everyone in it. The melting pot idea was awesome 200 years ago. But now we have too many people trying to make America their own private Idaho. This is 1 country folks. I love that you have your own cultural diversity. That's great, but if you were born her, or moved here and became a citizen, you're a ******* American. I'm sorry. Accept it and move on. If you're not an American, what the **** are you? Why are you here? I just don't get it? I don't mean to be rude. I appreciate that you have a cultural diversity and identity, but again - more importantly, this is your COUNTRY. It has embraced you and you need to embrace it back. Otherwise we're all just going to **** it up.

I hate the political forum. It's like a sick drug to me.

I hate the political forum. It's like a sick drug to me.

I hear 'ya. But I find solace in the fact that my wife and I have worked our entire lives to do what we want, while we are still relatively young, and are getting damn close to that phase.

Damn close ...

Even that liberal dryheave Rosanne Barr knows Hillary is a serial killer.

Roseanne Barr ✔ @therealroseanne
America's FIRST serial killer POTUS 2b a WOMAN? This is a step 4ward 4 all women serial killers. #HillaryClintonsBodyCount is now over 118!
4:22 PM - 15 Oct 2016 · San Francisco, CA, United States
302 302 Retweets 490 490 likes

Knowing the Clintons has to be the leading cause of suicide in the world.

Seriously, people want to elect a President who is so reviled that knowing her increases the chances of suicide by a factor of ten??

Knowing the Clintons has to be the leading cause of suicide in the world.

Seriously, people want to elect a President who is so reviled that knowing her increases the chances of suicide by a factor of ten??

Actually, it appears RRSI drugs and having served in combat are the leading causes of suicide in the US, but knowing the Clintons is up there. I know this OP was on how foes of Clinton's keep ending up "suicided" but the suicide rates of combat vets is astonishing.

20 a day?

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/veterans/2016/07/07/va-suicide-20-daily-research/86788332/

America needs to be ******* America. That kinda goes for everyone in it. The melting pot idea was awesome 200 years ago. But now we have too many people trying to make America their own private Idaho. This is 1 country folks. I love that you have your own cultural diversity. That's great, but if you were born her, or moved here and became a citizen, you're a ******* American. I'm sorry. Accept it and move on. If you're not an American, what the **** are you? Why are you here? I just don't get it? I don't mean to be rude. I appreciate that you have a cultural diversity and identity, but again - more importantly, this is your COUNTRY. It has embraced you and you need to embrace it back. Otherwise we're all just going to **** it up.

This is too perfect.

Actually, it appears RRSI drugs and having served in combat are the leading causes of suicide in the US, but knowing the Clintons is up there. I know this OP was on how foes of Clinton's keep ending up "suicided" but the suicide rates of combat vets is astonishing.

20 a day?

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/veterans/2016/07/07/va-suicide-20-daily-research/86788332/

I don't claim to have any expertise on how combat affects troops, but common sense tells me that it affects them significantly:

1. See death regularly.
2. See your compatriots - people who have become your brothers basically - shot, and injured, and dead.
3. In Afghanistan and Iraq, living every moment without knowing when an attack was coming. Sniper? Mortar fire? IED? All of the above? Today? Tomorrow? Brutal.
4. Then, after 1-2 tours, months of facing that, try to return to everyday life, and stand in line at the market ...

Brutal.

I have a friend who is a Marine. He was in the team that had to clean up in Beruit. I don't think he has ever made any peace about it. It is too sad.

I don't claim to have any expertise on how combat affects troops, but common sense tells me that it affects them significantly:

1. See death regularly.
2. See your compatriots - people who have become your brothers basically - shot, and injured, and dead.
3. In Afghanistan and Iraq, living every moment without knowing when an attack was coming. Sniper? Mortar fire? IED? All of the above? Today? Tomorrow? Brutal.
4. Then, after 1-2 tours, months of facing that, try to return to everyday life, and stand in line at the market ...

Brutal.

All true. So that makes every war produce wrecked people. BUT, add in that many (most?) who were part of the last few monstrosities that they realize war wasn't waged to...

A.) Make America safer
B.) Make any people (theirs, ours) any better off,any safer, any more secure, any more "free."

At least the guys returning from WW2 felt they truly saved the world from tyranny and it made all the carnage they saw somewhat more tolerable. Imagine seeing your buddy get his head blown off, or slaughtered little children and women and knowing that the war you were in was 100% for the greed of the elite. Try to live with that every day. Imagine going through combat and then realizing the only ones benefiting were people like that pig Cheney?