• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another One Bites the Dust...

How will I be able to differentiate the Djfan here from the Djfan over on that site?!?
both are idiots, but one is a bigger idiot than the other.

never heard of them

Steeler Nation has been around since the board admin was a mere child and now he is a grownass man with a family
Twinkie the Kid batted exceedingly far out of his league and got a trophy for it.

Southeast Arizona

Nice. You may be shocked to learn that Zonaburgh lives in Arizona. Wife and I lived in Prescott for 3 years - built a home, loved the area more than any place I have ever lived. Had our horses in the backyard. (That's them in the avatar.) We sold and moved to Marietta, GA to be near our new grandson.

There used to be something called the Steeler Ring that connected Steeler sites.

Geez, you should have told everyone that you were Mongolian, from the Gobi Desert.

A descendant of Ghengus Khan, and all......much more exotic than Casa Grande!
Naw, I'm thinking Douglas, Bisbee, or maybe Tombstone, Casa Grande is practically Phoenix.

Nice. You may be shocked to learn that Zonaburgh lives in Arizona. Wife and I lived in Prescott for 3 years - built a home, loved the area more than any place I have ever lived. Had our horses in the backyard. (That's them in the avatar.) We sold and moved to Marietta, GA to be near our new grandson.
I prefer 7,000 feet just south of Flag (Munds), but still have a place in the Valley of the Smog when the snow gets too deep for me.

Naw, I'm thinking Douglas, Bisbee, or maybe Tombstone, Casa Grande is practically Phoenix.

Daughter lives in Tucson, Love Tombstone.

Djfan's low bar is somewhat insurmountable for some here. No fears as the LS10 can conquer, will stop by and pick you up around 10:30, Wednesday.

Salute the nation

I have a daughter in Tucson too. I'm a couple hours away.

Tell you daughter hi and make sure the AC is working ok. They’ve been H-O-T down there. (You too)

Salute the nation

I'll be asleep or napping.

Either way, we (Myself & ZonaBurgh) are coming in HOT and Disco ball blazing to blind yaz just before we gag and kidnap yaz…………

We are going to take you a TOP SECRET training facility designed to train you to clear the higher BAR.

Salute the nation

Yeah we're 23 days in a row over 100. No end in sight!
That is nuts! Why do you live there? I spent a week in Scottsdale doing military training and the heat just sucked the air from my lungs going outside from the AC. I did hike the camelback mountain however, and that was pretty damn fun

That is nuts! Why do you live there? I spent a week in Scottsdale doing military training and the heat just sucked the air from my lungs going outside from the AC. I did hike the camelback mountain however, and that was pretty damn fun
Native Arizonian Here. I can answer that. Because he is blessed to. and the Camelbacks are great, But the Superstation's are super.