• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another One Bites the Dust...

This would be insulting... if she had big lips down there.

Johnny Sack would put a contract on your head for this

BACON has a way of fixing anything…….. PEPPERED BACON would be a bonus……………..

Salute the nation

That is nuts! Why do you live there? I spent a week in Scottsdale doing military training and the heat just sucked the air from my lungs going outside from the AC. I did hike the camelback mountain however, and that was pretty damn fun
I actually love the climate. You get all 4 seasons almost every day. Spring and Fall might look like this: 6am 35 degrees; 10am 55-60 degrees; 2pm 80 degrees; 6pm 65 degrees. All year long 40 degree swings are normal. It'll be 110 today, but I won't sweat when I'm out in it. Mostly dry heat. Feels like standing in an oven, but dry.

Yep. Just find some shade and now & again a little breeze comes by and it's all good.

I think somewheres around Ft. Stockton or Junction TX on I-10 marks the line of demarcation for the change in humidity levels in TX:

West | East

dg4lggjueaaqhow.jpg

I actually love the climate. You get all 4 seasons almost every day. Spring and Fall might look like this: 6am 35 degrees; 10am 55-60 degrees; 2pm 80 degrees; 6pm 65 degrees. All year long 40 degree swings are normal. It'll be 110 today, but I won't sweat when I'm out in it. Mostly dry heat. Feels like standing in an oven, but dry.
I only laughed because I've lived here for 40 years. I'll take the heat over the cold, but there's a reason Flagstaff or Mt. Lemon exists.

Native Arizonian Here. I can answer that. Because he is blessed to. and the Camelbacks are great, But the Superstation's are super.

Still miss Arizona. What a great place, great people.

Prescott* has arguably the best weather in the United States. 5200 feet elevation so you get four seasons. You want cool weather, even some snow? Prescott. You like it beautiful spring and fall? Prescott. You like some summertime heat but not too hot and low humidity? Prescott.

* As DesertSteel will confirm, it is pronounced PRESS-kit, and NOT PRESS-kot.

Edit: Here is our former home in an area 10 miles N of Prescott known as Mint Creek:

3de5c4e6dc182b6c0682c14043d8735e-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

Last edited:
Great looking house.what did it sell for?

Same here. Trib was the Wild West...fifty new threads a day. Kept you on your toes.
I was actually posting a reply, hit submit, and it came up with HTML nonsense. When I tried to refresh to get my post up, the notice of discontinuation was up. I was seriously bummed.

I was actually posting a reply, hit submit, and it came up with HTML nonsense. When I tried to refresh to get my post up, the notice of discontinuation was up. I was seriously bummed.
you cheap slut

spreading your football takes to whichever message board you happen across

you cheap slut

spreading your football takes to whichever message board you happen across
Kind of a cooli-istic manifestation.

One of the above mentioned sites is back up as of right now.