• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another One Bites the Dust...

With a few notable exceptions, there really aren't that many here.

I was referring to the wave of newbies that tend to hang together,.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; on the other “domino” sites……………

Salute the nation

I know this will be interesting to Stryker apparently Behind the Steel Curtain wiped out all it's writers. From the top down.Something to do with podcast, slashing salaries, etc.

Meh I don’t miss the Trib site. It was too mainstream and attracted a lot of trolls and yinzer dimwits. Decent thread topics got buried in the noise…
Here you can post a take, get the takes from the Steelersnation members and almost be certain if it wasn’t already being discussed by the great unwashed, the local press will regurgitate their takes on it and then you can still hear the local yinzer takes without them muddying up the site… lol

I know this will be interesting to Stryker apparently Behind the Steel Curtain wiped out all it's writers. From the top down.Something to do with podcast, slashing salaries, etc.

Wait… is that guy still around? I figured he was locked in Coolies basement beside Spike and Elfie…. Lol