• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another problem

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Aside form the price of gas going up again , the insects are disappearing. While this might sound fine it's actually not. Species are in 40% decline. It's not just the bees. This will affects plants and the food chain. Trouble is ahead. And prices will soar. Meanwhile we are focused of giving illegals our millions. The middle class will be in severe decline if this trend continues.

I can assure that in The Free State of Florida, particularly in the Central region, we are not missing a single ************* insect. Not a goddamned one. In fact, for every one that you say is missing, there are 200 more out looking for it.

I thought Bill Gates was going to use bugs as a substitute for beef. You know, mix it with seaweed and turn it into chicken nuggets ( look alikes).

Honestly, where I live I've seen almost no butterflies for about 20 years.

Coachsung, I think you're overreacting a little here:

It’s important to note that the new study provides only a snapshot in time, comparing insect populations in highly disturbed areas to populations in less disturbed places. Most of the data at each site was collected over short periods, and it doesn’t demonstrate how insect populations are declining over time. That’s a question that requires more investigation.

What's a highly disturbed area?

Aside form the price of gas going up again , the insects are disappearing. While this might sound fine it's actually not. Species are in 40% decline. It's not just the bees. This will affects plants and the food chain. Trouble is ahead. And prices will soar. Meanwhile we are focused of giving illegals our millions. The middle class will be in severe decline if this trend continues.

Poor old Ark. Is he still alive?

Not only is Ark alive, but he's spunkier than ever. Posts at least 15 news articles a day that we've already seen on here like a week in advance.

It must be all those little blue pills Miz Ark feeds him.

Either way, he'll be SN's messiah of the downtrodden masses and the misunderstood for years to come.

Don't let him fool you. Ark is an elitist who snubs his nose at most of us. I asked him why he won't get back on the board with us and his response was "Ha, with you peons? I'd likely just put all of you on ignore except for Confluence."

Don't ask me why he likes that Maple Syrup Slurping Snowback so much.

Not only is Ark alive, but he's spunkier than ever. Posts at least 15 news articles a day that we've already seen on here like a week in advance.

Maybe we're not thinking of the same Ark...

Perhaps we should form a band to find the poor sap...The Raiders of the Lost Ark?
iu

Nah,,I need to mow the grass tomorrow and I'm too old to go on some damn fool idealistic crusade...

Don't let him fool you. Ark is an elitist who snubs his nose at most of us. I asked him why he won't get back on the board with us and his response was "Ha, with you peons? I'd likely just put all of you on ignore except for Confluence."

Don't ask me why he likes that Maple Syrup Slurping Snowback so much.
That pompous *******

I blame all of the rich pricks like you, driving luxury sedans and eating Grey Poupon mustard, petting your poodles named Muffy and Maxamillion, for the decline of insects in the world. Don't act like you care! Don't act like you're raising awareness! Millions upon millions of deaths are on your head!! you evil *******!

I blame all of the rich pricks like you, driving luxury sedans and eating Grey Poupon mustard, petting your poodles named Muffy and Maxamillion, for the decline of insects in the world. Don't act like you care! Don't act like you're raising awareness! Millions upon millions of deaths are on your head!! you evil *******!
Insecticide at it's worst...

Maybe we're not thinking of the same Ark...

Perhaps we should form a band to find the poor sap...The Raiders of the Lost Ark?
iu

Nah,,I need to mow the grass tomorrow and I'm too old to go on some damn fool idealistic crusade...

no. we do not need nor want to find him. let him become a part of the dark, sordid past that gives us chills down our backs. (except Ogre. Ark left something different running down Ogre's back)