• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

anther lemming dumbass steps up to the gun control debate

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/StateRepCrespo/

34782953_1712408605517584_6967735915431067648_n.jpg

yes, you read that correctly.
the magazine...the part that holds the bullets...can simultaneously make a semi-auto AR-15, a "weapon of war," operate exactly like an automatic rifle with the sheer magic of unicorn farts.

he tried backtracking this, but ... too late...

A recent statement from my office incorrectly described two gun safety bills. I appreciate this error being pointed out because I would never want to misinform my constituents. I had intended to inform them of my work with Republicans and Democrats to pass House Bill 1467, which bans bump stocks and other modifications used to make semi-automatic weapons operate like fully automatic machine guns, and my support for House Bill 1469, which prohibits the sale and possession of high capacity magazine clips like those used in the murder of Chicago Police Commander Paul Bauer. I’ll continue working to keep weapons of war out of our community, and striving to provide the people I represent with the latest developments from our Capitol.

He makes another gun mistake in his "apology". There are no such things as "Magazine clips". They are either magazines or they are clips. They can't be both. Magazines are loaded from the bottom and clips are loaded from the top. This guy is obviously ignorant on guns and how they function.

34698731_10216589367467351_8125921250351513600_n.jpg

further proof that he actually said/believed this

It's actually worse because he signed his name to a letter he let someone else write for him.

So I was thinking... I'm going to buy three 10-round magazines for my AR (I've never seen/handled a 10 round mag personally, being that I live in Texas, where we use spare 30 round magazines as bookends, props, etc...)

Then I'm going to time myself on my AR (one trigger pull=one round) emptying a 30 round magazine.

Then I'm going to time myself with the 10-rounders. I'll bet you the difference between firing a full 30 rounder.... and reloading twice to expend three 10 rounders will be less than 2 seconds. (And I don't even think I'm that quick in reloading).

There goes the "high capacity magazines turn regular weapons into weapons of war" argument.

34698731_10216589367467351_8125921250351513600_n.jpg

further proof that he actually said/believed this

Sheeeeeetttttt, that's nothing man. We have members here who shoot semi-automatic 30-30s. In this day and age of Liberal wisdom, where a boy can be a girl, people can self identify as hippopotamuses and Rachel Dolezal can be black, ANYTHING you say is or believe is truth.

Facts are dead.

Sheeeeeetttttt, that's nothing man. We have members here who shoot semi-automatic 30-30s. In this day and age of Liberal wisdom, where a boy can be a girl, people can self identify as hippopotamuses and Rachel Dolezal can be black, ANYTHING you say is or believe is truth.

Facts are dead.

you left off embracing the hypocritical viewpoint of a white man who found out his momz had sex with a black man before he was born, thereby declaring himself the leader of BLM.

You know every time they start talking about banning stuff sales go through the roof. What they need to ban is all security detail for politicians. Keep those gated neighborhoods open too. That'll change their ******* tune real fast. Same **** for all of these rich liberal Hollywood douchebags. Fight off all those stalker freaks on your own.

You know every time they start talking about banning stuff sales go through the roof. What they need to ban is all security detail for politicians. Keep those gated neighborhoods open too. That'll change their ******* tune real fast. Same **** for all of these rich liberal Hollywood douchebags. Fight off all those stalker freaks on your own.

And not to mention a thief showing up on their doorstep. With nothing stopping them from causing harm. No security, no gun. See how well that ends for them.