• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats and gun control - "You first"

Tibs calling for reinforcements? Elfie as a reinforcement is like the dance department from a community college "reinforcing" the infantry.

Interesting the conversation that can be generated by a simple suggestion.

Interesting the conversation that can be generated by a simple suggestion.

Interesting how, in a mere 2 sentence post, we all know it's you.

May wanna re-think you're writing style. You telegraph everything.

https://www.responsibility.org/wp-c...hol-Impaired-Driving-Fatalities-Per-Pop-1.jpg

Drunk driving was a bigger problem prior to the 80's, states toughened laws and deaths per year have dramatically fallen. Same could be done with guns, if Americans felt saving 30,000 American lives per year was worth it.

Cars became much safer in the 80s. Prior to the 80s, care were huge beasts, many lacking power steering, and many not even having seat belts. By the 80s, cars got lighter, they started doing crash testing and designing them to survive crashes. They also upgraded seat belts and introduced air bags.

did they outlaw alcohol or limit the amount of beer i can buy? No because targeting the OBJECT in the equation is stupid.

Cars became much safer in the 80s. Prior to the 80s, care were huge beasts, many lacking power steering, and many not even having seat belts. By the 80s, cars got lighter, they started doing crash testing and designing them to survive crashes. They also upgraded seat belts and introduced air bags.

did they outlaw alcohol or limit the amount of beer i can buy? No because targeting the OBJECT in the equation is stupid.

So you are against any law that targets an object, be it a car or a weapon?

Good lord you must be creaming your panties Flog, your BFF Elftard is baaackkkk!!!! You two non-contributors will be in ecstasy for the 2.5 weeks it remains here before getting banned again.

Daftlodyte: He's making a comparison between automobiles and crashes and weapons and deaths to make a valid point. He's not making a blanket, universal statement.

Can you stay the f on point please and not try baiting him with one of your dumbass diversions to inanely win some argument? An argument that, won or lost, that won't change the fact that more gun laws ain't changing gun deaths?

Thanks.

Yes- I've always felt that when performing or speaking publicly it's best to play to one's audience.

Now Elfie is a 'performer', whatever pays the bills I guess.

And I've got a simple suggestion for you.

So 5 posts in and you admit you're a troll?

I was sent here to help you with your gender-identity issues. The family is very concerned.

I was sent here to help you with your gender-identity issues. The family is very concerned.

You were allowed back in for entertainment purposes only. I say you last less than 2 weeks.

Fair enough. I say it always takes more than one insecure knuckle-dragger to bolster each other's low self-esteem.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I say it always takes more than one insecure knuckle-dragger to bolster each other's low self-esteem.

My self esteem doesn't need bolstering, but thanks for the offer.

One week in and I'm still here. I say you're as full of **** as the rest of us.

Last edited by Luddite; 02-01-2020 at 02:26 AM.

3o1s6a.jpg