• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown Returns To Pittsburgh To Perform A Concert On May 20th

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, you read that headline correct. Former Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown is set to return to Pittsburgh on May 20th. But this time it’s going to be as a rapper? Yes, as crazy as that sounds, it’s true.

After flaming out in Tampa Bay last season, the former Steeler has turned his attention to rapping. And it isn’t because he can’t play football anymore because he clearly was still playing at a high-level last season until drama interrupted his season. Famously Brown quit in the middle of the third quarter for the Bucs’ during a game against the Jets. He tore off his shoulder pads and sprinted across the back of the endzone to the excitement of the Jets fans.

Antonio Brown

Whiskey Riff

Brown is going to be performing at Enclave on East Carson St on May 20. You can purchase tickets right now if you’d like to go see Brown.

brown3.webp

brown1-1024x1024.jpg

Brown recently told TMZ that on his next album he’s going to feature athletes. Maybe he can team back up with Le’Veon Bell for a new hit.

“We want to give every athlete a chance to be creative,” Brown said, noting that his next album will solely feature athletes and will be in stark contrast to Paradigm, which boasted a star-studded list of rap and R&B acts. “We just want to give premier athletes the opportunity to express themselves, be themselves. I know a lot of players that do it on their own that may not put it out.”

If you’d like to listen to some of Brown’s recently released album you can do so here.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

😅 who would pay to see that garbage.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this. Btw, I started a similar thread yesterday about AB's album and some hoe deleted it.

Of course he is.
Let's guess what the playlist will be:
1. Baby mama is a hoe
2. Lust for Gummy dicks
3. Frozen feet
4. The Brady betrayal
5. Dazed and confused ( Led Zeppelin sampling)

Should have stuck with football.

I'm old, so not what you'd call a great judge of the current rap game, that being said the little bit I have heard wasn't great.

😅 who would pay to see that garbage.

I already got us tickets, Me, Stryker, BLITZ an d Berm will pick you up at 9..................................... We are going to meet OMAR, Supe and Coolie there........................... Of course we will get to pull up on stage because of the LUXURY S10 but those fuckersss will have to ride in the back.

Salute the nation

I already got us tickets, Me, Stryker, BLITZ an d Berm will pick you up at 9..................................... We are going to meet OMAR, Supe and Coolie there........................... Of course we will get to pull up on stage because of the LUXURY S10 but those fuckersss will have to ride in the back.

Salute the nation
I'd join you, but I have to floss my teeth that night.

i can't go. my dog has a meditation session that evening. I'll send my ticket and back-stage pass to @Tim Steelersfan

I'd rather you send me a case of chlamydia

Backdoor Butternut Bob might help yaz out with that................................... Just sayiN................

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
Shotgunz!

Why is this in the Football Only forum?

I remember seeing his first rap video.

You might get interviewed on the history channel in about 15 years as one of the ONLY three but the ONLY one to actually acknowlege seeing it.

Salute the nation