• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone going to Bengals game or know of a good Steelers Tailgate

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got my companies tickets for the game. Any of yinz coming to the Natti? Looking to find some of Yinz to tailgate with or grab a drink.
I think they were so despondent after Burrow got hurt they may as well give the tickets to the two Steelers fan in the company. Nice seats field level 20 yard line about 20 rows back.

Just got my companies tickets for the game. Any of Yonkers coming to the Natti? Looking to find some of Yinz to tailgate with or grab a drink.
I think they were so despondent after Burrow got hurt they may as well give the tickets to the two Steelers fan in the company. Nice seats field level 20 yard line about 20 rows back.
Just was given two seats from Three Rivers stadium.

I will have to take off the rust and repaint them... Will be a small refurbish job...

Nice!

I have a piece of concrete about 25 pounds from Section D ramp! :)

Its an outdoor memento..
I couldn't give ol girl temptation ammunition. Because I already can't annoy her in the kitchen. Bedroom and living room has too many lamps.

Outdoors is usually pretty safe.

😁

I couldn't give ol girl temptation ammunition. Because I already can't annoy her in the kitchen. Bedroom and living room has too many lamps.

Outdoors is usually pretty safe.

😁
yep---my 3 rivers rock is out by the fire pit..

conversation starter when roasting weenies and drinking beer,,,,

yep---my 3 rivers rock is out by the fire pit..

conversation starter when roasting weenies and drinking beer,,,,
Nice shoot up a pic if you get a chance

Just got my companies tickets for the game. Any of yinz coming to the Natti? Looking to find some of Yinz to tailgate with or grab a drink.

Be sure to give us a run-down on your game day experience. Many here, including myself would like to hear what yaz did and how it went.

Glad you got tickets and represent the B & G well.

Salute the nation

Just was given two seats from Three Rivers stadium.

I will have to take off the rust and repaint them... Will be a small refurbish job...

Lucky Bast-mustard !!!!!!

Salute the nation

I've got an electric telephone sign from a phone booth in Forbes Field from the last game there.
We did carry a turn style down the street as well but couldn't get it into the car.

That’s why there is a roof………….

Salute the nation

Be sure to give us a run-down on your game day experience. Many here, including myself would like to hear what yaz did and how it went.

Glad you got tickets and represent the B & G well.

Salute the nation
Weather is looking like absolute **** right now. 43 for the high with steady rain. Ugh. Rather have cheap seats under the roof line in this weather. Would rather it was 23 and snow than 43 and rain.