• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

A few years ago you'd have already been gone, but Coolie is getting softer with age.:rugby:

It could be that Coolie has a sense of humor and is sufficiently comfortable in his manhood where he can joke about it. Perhaps he can even trade insults w/o getting offended.

OR

He could have used his administration-level privilege to ping my ISP on the times where I purposely turned off my VPN and is aware that the venom and name calling spewed my way is woefully misdirected, and is quietly chuckling along with me at the mindless torch-bearing, pitchfork-wielding angry mob as they predictably pile on.

It could be that Coolie has a sense of humor and is sufficiently comfortable in his manhood where he can joke about it. Perhaps he can even trade insults w/o getting offended.

OR

He could have used his administration-level privilege to ping my ISP on the times where I purposely turned off my VPN and is aware that the venom and name calling spewed my way is woefully misdirected, and is quietly chuckling along with me at the mindless torch-bearing, pitchfork-wielding angry mob as they predictably pile on.

I can joke with people I like or respect......you are not among those people

you are a worthless little troll and are only still here because I've just not got around to clicking the right buttons to make you disappear again....

giphy.gif

I can joke with people I like or respect......you are not among those people

you are a worthless little troll and are only still here because I've just not got around to clicking the right buttons to make you disappear again....

Fair enough. I think anyone who posts factually unfounded opinion is equally worthless and undeserving of respect. IMO they are the manipulators attempting to control me with something more dangerous than lies- Half Truths.

Fair enough. I think anyone who posts factually unfounded opinion is equally worthless and undeserving of respect. IMO they are the manipulators attempting to control me with something more dangerous than lies- Half Truths.
Sanctimonious much?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

so you don't respect yourself....

You may be right. I do know this place has lowered my IQ by twenty points or so.

That leaves you with 40 or 50 to play thru with, so we will type slowly for you.

We? How many of you does it take to memorize the alphabet? Anyway, when I burn through those 40 or 50 points I may wind up as a sports fan.

Well, that escalated quickly.

must impeach over his latest Tweet gaffe.

trump-tweet.webp

Why do the opening arguments sound just like the closing arguments? Makes no difference between Democrats or Republicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Just vote today and get it over with

I want to see how many Dems cross over to vote no, that should be good

technically they probably do represent most of Kansas as well