• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

17 witnesses.. House controlled everything. If they wanted more witnesses they should have called them.

It’s easier for them to deflect and blame everyone else then proving their case.

Last edited:
you can stop pimping factcheck.....we know of the site

bring your thoughts not some one else's

You have to excuse me, I'm new to this forum and was not aware that you are in charge. However, I will continue to bring what I damn well please, same as you.

You have to excuse me, I'm new to this forum and was not aware that you are in charge. However, I will continue to bring what I damn well please, same as you.

I am not in charge, but I am free to express my opinion. You have pimped fact check multiple times. We don't need that in every ******* thread....

Its over, its off the news, off CNN, on to Iowa and the SB

Get over it

sowhats-next-meme-maker-whats-next-50993315.png

Lol. HC it’s time hun. I have many of my nursing homes that have beds open for your crazy ***.

Yeah, you ain't gonna last long here homie.

Go back in history and check how many witnesses were called to testify in Senate impeachment hearings, including numerous cases of first-time witnesses who never gave testimony in the House. What the GOP just did - in unison w Trump - is unprecedented. Those are the facts.

Go back in history and check how many impeachment hearings amounted to nothing more than a political coup against a president that committed no impeachable offense.
That my libtard friend is unprecedented.

Gee I hope Tibs didn't think I was serious. He hasn't been here since.

Last edited:
Go back in history and check how many impeachment hearings amounted to nothing more than a political coup against a president that committed no impeachable offense. That my libtard friend is unprecedented.

Gee I hope Tibs didn't think I was serious. He hasn't been here since.

To be fair. The impeachment of Clinton wasn’t much better. They had an actual crime but it was not what I consider impeachable and they paid dearly for it in the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

To be fair. The impeachment of Clinton wasn’t much better. They had an actual crime but it was not what I consider impeachable and they paid dearly for it in the next election.

Can you imagine the uproar if Trump had an intern in the Oval Office and they you know,,,,nudge nudge

tibbie has been full retard posting how all hoaxes are going to bring down President Trump, so they have become his hoaxes also.

if you registered last month you don't know the history of the posters here....if you've been here longer under another name you should make it known....either way piss off

We don't need any admission that this is Elftard.

No. You're not new to this forum.

And you will bring whatever you damn well want until you are banned for the 14th time. It's inevitable.

To be fair? You're going with your personal opinion in order to equate the two, The fact remains that Clinton committed crimes regardless of your personal opinion.. Thirty one Democrats voted along with Republicans to impeach. Clinton was guilty of lying and obstruction of justice. Trump is guilty of nothing.

Clinton had sexual encounters...if they were on his own time then I may tend to agree with you. But they occurred in the Oval Office, on my time, on your time. I would venture to say that it would be an impeachable offense in today's morally bankrupt America.

He was a ******* pig.

Last edited:
We don't need any admission that this is Elftard.

No. You're not new to this forum.

And you will bring whatever you damn well want until you are banned for the 14th time. It's inevitable.

I was wondering if it was maybe some regular member messing with us with the ridiculous name "Luddite" and all, (or maybe Trog's cousin), but when I logged in today and saw all the posts last night, throughout the night -- there's only one person with nothing better to do on a late Friday evening & troll the board than Elfpigtard.

Pathetic.

He was a ******* pig.

Was and is. People can say well "he was just wetting his willy" in the Oval, but he was taking advantage of a 21-year-old impressionable intern, and on the taxpayers dime. And then add in all the other sexual assault cases. He was a ******* pig is probably putting it lightly.

And his bloated, ***** of a wife had the nerve to call somebody else a super predator.

Trump defense attorney Jay Sekulows mic drop moment!

Sekulow: “After 31 or 32 times you said you proved every aspect of your case… [pauses for response] That’s what you said.”

Schiff: “We did.”

Sekulow: “Well then I don’t think we need any witnesses.”

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/01/30/774222/

To be fair? You're going with your personal opinion in order to equate the two, The fact remains that Clinton committed crimes regardless of your personal opinion.. Thirty one Democrats voted along with Republicans to impeach. Clinton was guilty of lying and obstruction of justice. Trump is guilty of nothing.

Clinton had sexual encounters...if they were on his own time then I may tend to agree with you. But they occurred in the Oval Office, on my time, on your time. I would venture to say that it would be an impeachable offense in today's morally bankrupt America.

He was a ******* pig.

I don't disagree with any of that but in the atmosphere prevalent at the time it was not an impeachable offense for a Democrat. Hell it probably wouldn't be today for a Democrat. It was certainly more bipartisan at the beginning than this one was but yet is still lead to a drubbing for us at the ballot box. One would hope that this one would do the same for the Democrats. I

<snip>

if you registered last month you don't know the history of the posters here....if you've been here longer under another name you should make it known....either way piss off

How about I make it known that there is an excellent chance I'm really your biological father?

Last edited: