• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

Yeah, you ain't gonna last long here homie.

Some other posters also in possession of Kreskin-like gifts are saying the same thing. I better make good use of my time while I'm still here.

We don't need any admission that this is Elftard.

No. You're not new to this forum.

And you will bring whatever you damn well want until you are banned for the 14th time. It's inevitable.

Hey- Are you really as stupid as you appear in that avatar?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Short answer- Political patronage. Only been going on in our government for a couple hundred years. BTW- Our Ukrainian Ambassador scored his position in the Trump administration with a cool million dollar campaign contribution. Historically there are gub'mint positions that are basically spoils of victory that the President doles out at his pleasure. One good example is all the customary letters of resignation when a new Administration comes into office. They may be accepted or not.

Let's see..Trump holding back aid while asking the Ukraine to investigate someone...terrible, the worst crime in history, an imminent threat to our national security. Biden getting his son a multi-million dollar gig in the Ukraine while also being in charge of how much aid we give them and what potential corruption gets investigated there...no biggie. Nothing to see here.

Got it.

You have to be a real nutjob to come back here under multiple names after getting booted. You're not that clever or important.

You have to be a real nutjob to come back here under multiple names after getting booted. You're not that clever or important.

I bow to your superior intellect and sure-fire investigative skill.

Last edited:
Shouldn't play at games if you don't like to lose.

You actually think your incoherent and childishly ridiculous response about what men he preferred was a win?

You're further off the reservation than ever thought.

A few years ago you'd have already been gone, but Coolie is getting softer with age.:rugby:

Between this response, and if Coolie doesn't like the results of the Super Bowl, this idiot isn't making it through the night.:fat:

I bow to your superior intellect and sure-fire investigative skill.

You can take your smart condescending ******* mouth and shove it up your *** sideways wrapped in broken glass and barbed wire.

Imp.