• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

I want to see this so called whistleblower. I'm beginning to think he's a figment of Adam Schiff's imagination.

I want to see this so called whistleblower. I'm beginning to think he's a figment of Adam Schiff's imagination.

3n3z35.jpg

Schiff responds to report he worked with whistleblower and actually wrote the "complaint"

They actually have quite the resemblance in those photos. And that article I posted forgot to mention the mob-like way Schiff read (and completely distorted) the transcript of the actual phone call -- in the halls of congress & in front of the world.

What a ******* circus, and he's the lead clown. The founders are rolling in their graves.

They actually have quite the resemblance in those photos. And that article I posted forgot to mention the mob-like way Schiff read (and completely distorted) the transcript of the actual phone call -- in the halls of congress & in front of the world.

What a ******* circus, and he's the lead clown. The founders are rolling in their graves.

He's a brown nosing stooge. They put him up to it instead of taking it by themselves, because they know it had no feet to stand on, and they didn't want to take the fall.

He's a brown nosing stooge. They put him up to it instead of taking it by themselves, because they know it had no feet to stand on, and they didn't want to take the fall.

Oh no doubt he's going to be the fall guy when this all crumbles.

So anyone else notice the extreme dem apathy coming from this... literally this was waving the white flag announcing they didn’t really have a way to get trump or beat him with their agenda... ive talked to several dozen now that simply say they aren’t voting anymore... like its real bad outside of the hardcores....

I think the apathy started with the disastrous Mueller testimony.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bernie Sanders Reportedly Nods Off During Impeachment Trial, But Will Charter Private Jet To Campaign In Iowa

Where he will fight global warming, then take another private jet to New Hampshire, where he will fight global warming!!

They will report that he "mis-spoke" and then all will be right.

And the daytime emmy award goes to Adam Schiff.

Followed closely by Nadler: "He is a dictator! This must not stand, and another reason to remove him from office."

First of all dumbfuck, learn what a dictator or a dictatorship is. If he was a dictator, 70% of the establishment & 95% of the MSM wouldn't be screaming and pounding the table for his removal for having their feelings hurt, or because they don't like the guy.

James Lankford OK just said “to make us sit thru 3 days of this and suggest that if senators don’t agree that their heads should be on a pike?” was offensive. He was visibly pissed. Me thinks schiff overplayed his hand in his closing. What a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

And the daytime emmy award goes to Adam Schiff.

That guy is a bug eyed weasel. I didn't even know this tool existed before all of this nonsense. If Trump was a dictator they would all be gone. They're all just butthurt power hungry control freaks.

This is all theatre. They have no chance in the next election. They seriously haven't done a ******* thing in office. It's just working on their project "Get Trump".

Pencil Neck and High Pants have presented themselves as the flag bearers of the Dem party. Normal Dems must be like, really?

Trump just keeps on winning.

Yeah, Andy Kaufman had a bad heart and died fairly young from a heart attack.

andy kaufman died of lung cancer that spread to the rest of his body

Schitt's go-to technique is to put words in other's mouths and spin yarns about what Trump, Putin, Trump's attorneys, etc. are saying or said.

Same thing he did with the original rendition of the transcript.

He's a joke and an unhinged dissembler.

This was just too funny (and too right on the mark) not to post. Down to Tucker's jacket:

So do you want the defense to close up shop this week without docs/witnesses or in your opinion is now the perfect time to to open up the can of worms and expose the dims completely?

I personally think they’ll acquit the President but much prefer that they totally go balls out, full assault on the weasels. Biden, Schiff, Chalupa, Kernel Vindman, and Ciaramella. Let Durham go after the rest of the dim scalawags.

One can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

If they vote for acquittal without allowing witnesses, the left will be screaming from now until the next election, then they will scream some more.

If they allow witnesses, it may put Trump at risk, but the risk to the left would be greater in my opinion.

I think their cries for more witnesses is an act.

Must watch. Lying piece of Schitt is going to continue to get bloodied badly during this process.

The whole video (the 2nd video at the bottom) is good, the 2nd half much better.

‘I saw the blood drain from Adam Schiff’s face’…

Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) says he saw ‘the blood drain from Adam Schiff’s face’ when Sekulow and the rest of President Trump’s stellar defense team played the video of Pencil Neck’s fake call.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Conference Chairman <a href="https://twitter.com/SenJohnBarrasso?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SenJohnBarrasso</a>:<br><br>When <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@realdonaldtrump</a>'s counsel read the transcript of the phone call and then played the video of Adam Schiff with his fictionalized made up script...<br><br>The blood drained from Adam Schiff’s face as they played that video. <a href="https://t.co/IYHtgJroqg">pic.twitter.com/IYHtgJroqg</a></p>— Senate Republicans (@SenateGOP) <a href="https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/1221143097826037760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S-hYAg7MKD4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that the dems have used their 3 days up they are turning to the media to get their message out. I foresee Schiff having news conferences all this week to try and refute whatever the presidents legal team brings up. They've already started by bringing up this video of Trump firing this ambassador.