• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

Number of people who give a **** what some unknown former President from Estonia says:

LOCAL1_150639970_AR_0_TIDGNIOLJQHP.jpg

Is that Baker cutting the grass?

We are watching the death of democracy, in real time. To the cheers and jubilation of the frenzied MAGA base and the treasonous Trump-enablers in the GOP. Trump now has a free hand to double-down and do whatever he pleases, including all the cheating and colluding he wants with foreign countries to go after his political opponents and cheat in elections. It may take decades to climb out of this mess. I hope for the sake of our children and grandchildren, the country will be able to move past this sordid, dark period of our history. Again ladies & gentlemen, take a bow. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

Tibs man love ya but you are so so far down the TDS rabbit hole that you lost your last grasp on reality has snapped. Seriously take a second and really really reflect on how far out your views on this issue have become. Pretty much every thing you said is the opposite of the reality of what has happened. I don’t understand how so many seemingly intelligent people can be so far removed from and impartiality in their views of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
When we get majority in the House with a Dem prez, automatic impeachment!

Why don't you just kill yourself.

That is an inappropriate response. Tibs has his right to his opinions and I don’t find responses like that becoming of anyone or any side. We are all still Steeler Fans here.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Congrats! America has been brought to her knees, without a shot being fired. Thanks to Trump & the shameful, complicit GOP, the Constitution has been shredded, the executive branch elevated to something akin to a monarchy. Job well done MAGA!

Just a peek into what the future holds.

From the former President of Estonia:

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Great! No more tedious US lectures on rule of law, fair trials, evidence, equality before the law, transparency, corruption, free and fair elections” — some 130 governments around the world right now.</p>— toomas hendrik ilves (@IlvesToomas) <a href="https://twitter.com/IlvesToomas/status/1223332141318189056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script></code></samp>

You're ******* high. Your beloved shitbag democrat party is filled with treasonous *****. What do you think the last 3 years have been? A full scale attack on the presidential office just because you lost.

They're horrible actors and people see right through that **** show.

4 more years! Let's see what new treachery they can scheme up next. They sure as **** do not govern. It's all been the Get Trump show! What a complete and total disservice to our country.

The Dems shot their load too early can now go cry about it. They are so far gone and have believed the bullshit for so I wonder if they will ever recover. Trump will win in 2020 and the agapanthus will most likely take back the house.

The only thing better would be if AOC, Oham and Tabebebe all lose their seats as well.

I hope for the sake of our children and grandchildren, the country will be able to move past this sordid, dark period of our history.

You act like you and your kin are going to have a ringside seat for these oh so dark days. You live in ******* Transylvania.

Again ladies & gentlemen, take a bow. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

Seriously? Go **** yourself for that comment.

You're ******* high. Your beloved shitbag democrat party is filled with treasonous *****. What do you think the last 3 years have been? A full scale attack on the presidential office just because you lost.

They're horrible actors and people see right through that **** show.

4 more years! Let's see what new treachery they can scheme up next. They sure as **** do not govern. It's all been the Get Trump show! What a complete and total disservice to our country.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

So what is going to be the next leak? You know the democrats are not going out that easy.

Very true. There is no bottom with them.

When we get majority in the House with a Dem prez, automatic impeachment!

I'd hope Republicans have higher standards but you might be right. The weaponization of impeachment which the Dems have set a precedent with their **** show of the past few months, may have pretty much neutered the executive branch if the other party controls both the house and Senate.

Its definitely good incentive to take the House back from the children, less the same BS will no doubt happen again. Again this is just a continuation of their stalling technique started 3 years ago. Imagine how well the country would be doing if the Dems actually contributed to the welfare of the country as a whole rather than their own self interests

Mittens is done, run him out of town!

"Romney formally not invited to CPAC after witnesses vote in impeachment"

Reactions: JMM
I really wonder about that guy. He has to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Look back to the election when he was running against Obama, he sounded like a viable contender and had Obama against the ropes in that first debate. He then turtled the rest of the way. As if his handlers told him to take a dive.

Here is what I dont understand. Bolton or whoever could easily hold a press conference or whatever and say whatever they want. If something is so dire and national security is at risk then you think these people would speak out. Another thing is the house **** the bed. They had the chance to call or do whatever they wanted and threw it to the senate and now they are in outrage. I think it is pretty clear to everyone what happened and witnessess are not going to make a difference other than drag things out. It is what it is and the election will speak for itself one way or another

I really wonder about that guy. He has to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Look back to the election when he was running against Obama, he sounded like a viable contender and had Obama against the ropes in that first debate. He then turtled the rest of the way. As if his handlers told him to take a dive.

Mitt is another McCain, he should just switch parties

Reactions: JMM
Here is what I dont understand. Bolton or whoever could easily hold a press conference or whatever and say whatever they want. If something is so dire and national security is at risk then you think these people would speak out. Another thing is the house **** the bed. They had the chance to call or do whatever they wanted and threw it to the senate and now they are in outrage. I think it is pretty clear to everyone what happened and witnessess are not going to make a difference other than drag things out. It is what it is and the election will speak for itself one way or another

No it won't. If Trump wins, the narrative will state it was due to Russian interference and there must be investigations!

If the Dem wins, the narrative will state that there was no election interference and was simply due to true diehard Americans taking their country back.

So what is going to be the next leak? You know the democrats are not going out that easy.

I know what the next scorched-earth, he needs to be removed from office marching orders are going to be. E. Jean Carroll. That woman who accused Trump of raping her in the '90s.

The Dems are crying about Trump being a dictator and Reps this destroying the Constitution when the fact is this only proves the strength and brilliance of the Constitution. What the Dems want is for a a half of 1 branch on government to be able to wield power over the rest.

Separation of powers worked perfectly. The house brought charges and the Senate declined. If the alleged crime really was so egregious then the Senate would have convicted or would be voted out due to public outrage.

What the Dems are really trying to do is disenfranchise the public. If Trump is such a bad guy then he won't win re-election. Liberals hate democracy. Because in a democracy they don't always get their way. You need compromise and they hate that.

Congrats! America has been brought to her knees, without a shot being fired. Thanks to Trump & the shameful, complicit GOP, the Constitution has been shredded, the executive branch elevated to something akin to a monarchy. Job well done MAGA!

Just a peek into what the future holds.

From the former President of Estonia:

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Great! No more tedious US lectures on rule of law, fair trials, evidence, equality before the law, transparency, corruption, free and fair elections” — some 130 governments around the world right now.</p>— toomas hendrik ilves (@IlvesToomas) <a href="https://twitter.com/IlvesToomas/status/1223332141318189056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script></code></samp>

tibs you are just so full of ****. The dems have been trying to overturn the will of the people since the day their goddess clinton lost to a reality TV star....

The House went against the will of the people and impeached the President on bullshit charges based on hearsay and other peoples assumptions of what the President's intentions were.

We are watching the death of democracy, in real time. To the cheers and jubilation of the frenzied MAGA base and the treasonous Trump-enablers in the GOP. Trump now has a free hand to double-down and do whatever he pleases, including all the cheating and colluding he wants with foreign countries to go after his political opponents and cheat in elections. It may take decades to climb out of this mess. I hope for the sake of our children and grandchildren, the country will be able to move past this sordid, dark period of our history. Again ladies & gentlemen, take a bow. Without you, none of this would have been possible.

what cheating? what colluding? None of your liberal hoaxes have been shown to have any merit. By every measure our country is better off now than it was 3 years ago...

what cheating? what colluding? None of your liberal hoaxes have been shown to have any merit. <snip>

Although I am unaware of any hoaxes perpetrated by poster 'Tibs', I am aware of ""hoaxes" that have quite a bit of merit. You can view them and judge for yourself at:

www.factcheck.org

The above bolding is mine- I was unaware that Tibs spoke for the entire "liberal" opposition to this President's actions. Who knew?