• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AOC pretty hot

Stop judging women by their appearance. That's sexist. Stop it, stop it now.

Meh...kinda plain to me.

I'm not an expert on the hotness of women but to me she's a butterface.

Oh you liar (:witless:), women are the best judges of other women. Aren't they? Better than us neanderthals.

what is hot about a stick figure **** with a horse face?? plus she is dumber than bb and coach combined

ZzQZJM6.jpg

Well somebody get on the ball and show us a picture of these **** already.

:biggrin-new:

Reactions: wig
Omar, why you have to be so difficult sometimes?

Positives:
thin
nice rack
mouth big enough to put dick AND balls in

Negatives:
Horsemouth
IQ less than her cup size
Horsemouth
Dingy as ****
Horsemouth

Sum:
I'd hit it a few times just for the titties.

Too many other options on the planet. She's on the level of fermented pig vomit bubbling in the hot sun.

bet she can mix a mean drink.

aside from that... she said what?

https://news.grabien.com/story-aoc-accuses-pelosi-placing-committees-keep-her-sidelined-wor

Braying Donkey said:
OCASIO-CORTEZ: “Because given that none of those standards were met sitting on that committee I would have to own anything — I would take responsibility for anything that comes out of that committee. And when the actual my opinion, the structure of it, is compromised in very deep ways, you know it’s not — I don’t think it was like I’m going to take my ball and go home, it’s we have a select committee whose mission — I’m — I was uncertain on who’s members take fossil fuel money. You know it’s — it’s beyond just a mere disagreement I think there’s a structural problem with it. And so — and there are plenty of other caucuses as well that work on climate issues. So I think — I think that that ultimately I’m fine with the decision especially given the committee assignments that I was ultimately given, which were very intense and very rigorous. I was assigned to two of some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees so my hands are full, and sometimes I want to they’re trying to keep me busy.”

I bet her nether regions wreak like days-old egg mcmuffin

To me, a woman being "hot" is much more than the way she looks. Yes, looks are a part of it, but how she speaks and carries herself plays a part as well. You can be smoking hot in the looks department and be a ****** human being and not be hot.

For AOC, she isn't bad looking until she opens her mouth and words start flowing. Once she starts spouting her nonsense, she is one of the ugliest people on earth.