• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Apparently Chris Wallace is leaving FOXNews

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Popped up on my Twitter feed. Apparently announced it during his show.

I honestly didn't even realize he was still there. **** him, such a smarmy little prick.

I just saw Brian Williams resigning with a strange little monologue. Strange things hapnin.

He is joining CNN. LOL.

"
I just saw Brian Williams resigning with a strange little monologue. Strange things hapnin.

My wife asked me about 3 hours ago if I had seen what Brian Williams had said. It was a bit strange to see it since he's worked for NBC for so long.

I'm not sure what he means so I'll leave that up to you guys.

Williams continued by criticizing elected officials "who swore an oath to our Constitution" who he believes have "decided to join the mob and become something they are not, while hoping we somehow forget who they were."

I'm hoping that all of the media implosion is going to return the media to reporting instead of propaganda.

"

My wife asked me about 3 hours ago if I had seen what Brian Williams had said. It was a bit strange to see it since he's worked for NBC for so long.

I'm not sure what he means so I'll leave that up to you guys.

Williams continued by criticizing elected officials "who swore an oath to our Constitution" who he believes have "decided to join the mob and become something they are not, while hoping we somehow forget who they were."

Sounds to me like he wants to retire (Williams) and be done with it....along with a warning about the media.

I could be wrong though and that's why I'm leaving it up to you guys who know more about this kinda thing.

I'm hoping that all of the media implosion is going to return the media to reporting instead of propaganda.
The MSM is dying a quick death. Some of has purely to do with demographics. Young people are getting their news from elsewhere.,,,,social media, The gatekeepers of information are no longer in NYC and Washington. They are in Silicon Valley.,,,and they are no better.

It's easier to brainwash using social media than mainstream TV. That is why they do it.

I've been asking for this for years. I suspect that Fox News was having a hard time selling ads in that time slot.

He is going where he is ideologically at home.

Brian Williams saying he isn’t a liberal is hilarious as ****.

1639591478064.png

He is going where he is ideologically at home.

Brian Williams saying he isn’t a liberal is hilarious as ****.

Well, Brian Williams witnessed Lincoln being shot
Brian stood on the moon and watched Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong land
And he personally interviewed Wilbur and Orville Wright after the first flight at Kitty Hawk

I'm pretty sure Brian is whatever his little mind wants him to be.

9kRYCYq.jpg