• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are We Headed For a 2nd Civil War?

Are We?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I don't want to think about it

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing for me was when both NFAC and the 3 Percenters had opposing rallies in the same place over the weekend. Very few 3 Percenters showed up. NFAC did, from as far away as Oregon. In fact so few 3 Percenters showed up that they have now been nicknamed the 1 Percenters.

On a side note, the NFAC guys had a negligent discharge that wounded three of their own people.

Ain't no conservatives fighting a war. You can barely get them out to protest. Gonna be interested to see just what happens in the event Trump loses and if the Dems hold the House and re-take the Senate.

I'm surprised that any 3%ers showed up. That's not what they are about. The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs

‘The Three Percenters - Original’ is a national organization made up of patriotic citizens who love their country, their freedoms, and their liberty. We are committed to standing against and exposing corruption and injustice.

First and foremost, we are NOT racists, NOR are we white supremacists. This organization is made up of patriots of all races, colors, creeds, religions, background, ethnicities, orientations, you name it. There have been news articles spun up in the past that portray people claiming they are a three percenter and have committed horrific acts of violence. We have denounced each of these people and their actions on our blog. In all of these cases these people were neither a part of our organization, nor hold the same views as we do. We invite ALL people to join us. Anyone who claims we are white supremacists or racists speaks out of pure ignorance. Patriotism is color blind.

We are NOT a militia. However, we do have meetings on local levels. These meetings are to help members network together and to learn from each other. Being a Three Percenter is more of a way of life rather than a club to join.

We are NOT anti-government. In fact, we are very pro-government, so long as the government abides by the Constitution, doesn't overstep its bounds, and remains “for the people and by the people”.

We do not seek to incite a revolution. However, we will defend ourselves when necessary. We are not here to create violence. Violence should always be a last resort and even then should only be defensive in nature.
https://www.thethreepercenters.org/

6ecfe6_b067a7ba38d94d5f888428aa45ad807d~mv2_d_1221_1227_s_2.webp

Reactions: MTC
I think Trump winning would be the biggest civil war risk.

There is much more likely to be major violence and succession talks if Donald Trump wins than for any other reason.

Make sure you save these posts just in case Trump happens to lose the election. I don't think he will, he's got the electoral college on his side, will take a minor miracle for Biden to overcome it. We know the GOP base will show up to vote, the Dems, not so much. But..... if Biden does somehow squeak out a win, I'll be real curious to see how the Trump base will react, given that Trump is already spreading his usual vitriol about the election being tainted, that he's 'not sure' if he'll accept the results.

We'll see how it all plays out, under 100 days now. However the election unfolds, I hope there's no escalation of violence, or anything even close to resembling a 'civil war.' This has been a turbulent time in America, the anger and frustration is palpable, from various camps, for various reasons. Hope things calm down and cooler heads prevail.

But..... if Biden does somehow squeak out a win, I'll be real curious to see how the Trump base will react, given that Trump is already spreading his usual vitriol about the election being tainted, that he's 'not sure' if he'll accept the results.

You mean like lying for three years about Russian interference, millions spent on investigating Biden, years wasted with lies about the election, never accepting the results no matter, what?

Things like that you mean?

Never happen with Republicans. Ever.

Dims? Happens every ******* time. Seriously, when is the last goddamn time a Republican won the Presidency and the (D)ims did not squeal like stuck pigs about the election being false, robbed, phony, etc.? 1988, I think.

You mean like lying for three years about Russian interference, millions spent on investigating Biden, years wasted with lies about the election, never accepting the results no matter, what?

Things like that you mean?

Never happen with Republicans. Ever.

Dims? Happens every ******* time. Seriously, when is the last goddamn time a Republican won the Presidency and the (D)ims did not squeal like stuck pigs about the election being false, robbed, phony, etc.? 1988, I think.

As I've said, they haven't accepted an election result this century....but demand the other side does.

Oh the double standard

You guys got it all wrong. I've never questioned the election 'results' ie that the given candidate won the election. That's never been in question. The problem has been all the bullshit Trump has been in, up to his neck, from the second he stepped into office. That's all on him, and all his doing. There have been 10,000 things wrong and disturbing about him, his behavior and actions as a candidate, and now as President. The criticism and blowback he's received from day one has been 100% on point and totally warranted. But that's my take, clearly I'm alone on this here on the board. So yeah, he got elected President, nobody is denying that, or questioning that. He has proven time and again what a miserable failure he is, as a man, as a businesman and more than all else, he's been a deeply failed President. We'll see how history will look back on Trump, I'm willing to bet it won't be the rosy picture you've all made it out to be.

You guys got it all wrong. I've never questioned the election 'results' ie that the given candidate won the election.

Your side has contested, SEVERELY, each Presidential election it's lost this century. Fact.

I don't care to go digging, but I can't recall a single instance where you denounced said protesting of the election results.

Your side has contested, SEVERELY, each Presidential election it's lost this century. Fact. I don't care to go digging, but I can't recall a single instance where you denounced said protesting of the election results.

Which side are you speaking of? I'm not on any side, I don't represent anyone but myself. I'm not a registered Democrat, I don't support the party or any particular candidates, based soley on whether they're D or R. If that's what you're referring to. I hate Trump's guts and think he's set the country back fifty years at the minimum, that's the hill I'm willing to die on. But I'm not part of any liberal or democratic organization. Nor do I care too much what you think about them, given your complete and willful subordination to Trump's lies and deceptions.

Anyone that can get women, by the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, to publicly adorn their heads with hats fashioned in the shape of a vulva has their finger on the pulse of my America.

You guys got it all wrong. I've never questioned the election 'results' ie that the given candidate won the election. That's never been in question. The problem has been all the bullshit Trump has been in, up to his neck, from the second he stepped into office. That's all on him, and all his doing. There have been 10,000 things wrong and disturbing about him, his behavior and actions as a candidate, and now as President. The criticism and blowback he's received from day one has been 100% on point and totally warranted. But that's my take, clearly I'm alone on this here on the board. So yeah, he got elected President, nobody is denying that, or questioning that. He has proven time and again what a miserable failure he is, as a man, as a businesman and more than all else, he's been a deeply failed President. We'll see how history will look back on Trump, I'm willing to bet it won't be the rosy picture you've all made it out to be.

Why aren't you disturbed about Joe Biden and his son getting filthy rich after 50 years as a "public servant" with no significant legislative accomplishments?

Not only that, he has even been on the wrong side of pet liberal issues time after time.

Liberals ... too dumb to know they are repeating stupid **** long ago disproved.

First, as if January 1, 2020, anybody who claimed Trump was bad at the job is just lying. New trade deals with the thieves in China, deals with Canada, Mexico, Europe, immigration enforcement, BOOMING ******* economy, income up, home prices up, military being brought home from endless wars, China faltering. You are just dealing in lies.

Second, the "oh, everything said about him is true." Uhh, sure. Like he stole the election (lie), is not a legitimate President (lie), colluded with Russia (lie), benefited from foreign interference in the election he won (lie), would devastate the economy (lie), start wars (lie), target minorities (lie), hurt minorities with his economic policies (lie), his policies help only the rich (lie), he will be taken advantage of by foreign leaders (lie), and on and on and on and on.

Third, liberals said the exact same ******* thing about Reagan ("history will not be kind") and yet again the pompous windbag goat-******* were 100% wrong. As always.

China hates Trump and loves Biden. Just admit that fact here, for the love of God. What a goddamn ******* coincidence that a virus MADE IN CHINA escapes and with the help of idiot politicians who care more about their slice of power than they do about America, causes such devastation here.

What a ******* coincidence.

too dumb....stupid ****...

(lie)...(lie)....(lie)....(lie)...(lie)...(lie)...(lie)...(lie)...(lie)... .

...******* thing...pompous windbag goat-******* ...goddamn ******* coincidence...idiot...What a ******* coincidence.

3ggg.gif

Liberals ... too dumb to know they are repeating stupid **** long ago disproved.

First, as if January 1, 2020, anybody who claimed Trump was bad at the job is just lying. New trade deals with the thieves in China, deals with Canada, Mexico, Europe, immigration enforcement, BOOMING ******* economy, income up, home prices up, military being brought home from endless wars, China faltering. You are just dealing in lies.

Second, the "oh, everything said about him is true." Uhh, sure. Like he stole the election (lie), is not a legitimate President (lie), colluded with Russia (lie), benefited from foreign interference in the election he won (lie), would devastate the economy (lie), start wars (lie), target minorities (lie), hurt minorities with his economic policies (lie), his policies help only the rich (lie), he will be taken advantage of by foreign leaders (lie), and on and on and on and on.

Third, liberals said the exact same ******* thing about Reagan ("history will not be kind") and yet again the pompous windbag goat-******* were 100% wrong. As always.

China hates Trump and loves Biden. Just admit that fact here, for the love of God. What a goddamn ******* coincidence that a virus MADE IN CHINA escapes and with the help of idiot politicians who care more about their slice of power than they do about America, causes such devastation here.

If they had planned it what would they have done differently?

I think Trump winning would be the biggest civil war risk. The rioting mobs will not have it. When they start killing people in large numbers we will have no choice but to fight back. I may purchase a gun for the first time in my life honestly.

Agree with this, but this will have the biggest boost in spending for law enforcement the country has ever seen. We know the cities that will have the military their too.

I think Trump winning would be the biggest civil war risk. The rioting mobs will not have it. When they start killing people in large numbers we will have no choice but to fight back. I may purchase a gun for the first time in my life honestly.

A civil war won't be started by the right. It will be started by the left.

Political violence almost always comes from the Left. They won't leave the cities where the leadership is on their side and just keep busting windows at Starbucks. They're not coming out where I live where we go target shooting for fun and if we're feeling magnanimous we'll only pistol whip you. Try it in a red county and **** will get real in a hurry.

P.S. Mrs. Burgundy is a better shot than I am. We go to the range together once a month. For fun.

Last edited:

Don't wait. Get it. Learn it. Train with it A LOT. It should become like extention of your hand. And of course all of the safety measures that go with it.

I was fortunate to grow up on a farm in a very rural area. We could walk out the front door 100 feet to the fields and shoot targets. Most of the time it was just shooting in the rifle for deer season. By 12 I was off hunting on my own. By 16 I had 3 sidearms in my bedroom.A 9mm,a .45 and a .22 That's how much my father trusted me. You can't do that stuff nowadays without getting in trouble in a lot of states.

My oldest son has had his CCP for 3 years.

Some of the cool gun ranges you can shoot fully automatic rifles and machine guns they have on hand. It's pricey, but fun as all hell.

Last edited:

This is coming from a minority but at the end of this 4 year Presidential job for Trump. The opportunities for me have opened up.
The whole racist, sexist jabs are all the liberals have to argue.

The left has created a culture so dependent on government aid they are lazy and scared to earn their own income.
The opportunities presented for these people yet very little took advantage and wanted to point fingers.

They’re forever in a cycle of dependence sadly

There is no permanent harm Trump has done in anything. Give an example of something he did that is irreversible? Relationships can't be harmed. Those change constantly.

Look, 2020 is a fuckup. But it's not just a fuckup here in the U.S. The world got ******. Europe really isn't all that much better. Asia isn't all that much better. Hot spots will continue to come/go/run their course. Every economy around the world is in bad shape or got hit because of Covid. You could argue the U.S. stock market is doing well only because there literally is NOTHING BETTER TO INVEST IN around the entire globe. By results only, the DJIA shows that our economy has been LEAST DAMAGED by the virus. If investors really thought China and Asia have control of this thing, money would be flooding into Asian markets. It's not.

But up until 2019, this country was booming. I know you look at Big News and Twitter like that is some reflection of real America but you don't live here. You see the turmoil in Washington (and granted, there was a lot) like Washington is a reflection of "America". It's not. I am in Democrat held, Rt-95 corridor and there were GOOD THINGS happening all around me. People were working. Schools were okay (at leas the same). Sure, people had the same gripes - health care costs, college costs. But those are big issues no President is going to be able to fix. Clinton wasn't going to fix them. Neither is Biden.

On a foreign front, Trump was GREAT. Less war than in 20 years. Pulling troops out of the Middle East (which I actually was not in favor of, but I know I'm in the minority on that). Better trade deals and working hard against China on intellectual theft.

You keep saying Trump was buddy-buddy with Putin, but who the **** cares? Russia's economy is the same as Italy. Russia is like a yapping dog. All bark, no bite. Russia can't do anything MAJOR. China is real enemy. You KNOW that. They have a billion people, have the same size economy as the U.S. and E.U. and still have potential to DOUBLE that where-as the E.U. and U.S. are just about maxed out GNP per capita. I mean, if the U.S. or E.U. hit 2-3% growth we're happy. China aims for double that. China has the biggest army in the world. They have long, historic conflicts that go back millennium with their neighbors. In 25 years, China might be so big, no one can stop them from doing anything nefarious, unless the whole of U.S. and E.U. war against them.

This country NEEDED a kick in the *** on immigration policy. We have un-executable laws on immigration. There is no "correct way" to enforce immigration. For good or bad, we needed to come to terms with that as a country. The look the other way and imagine nothing is wrong policies of the last 3 Presidents is not a sustainable path forward. You know that as well (yet rarely offer palpable solutions or ideas).

I just do not understand your hatred of Trump. Yes, he's an imbecile, but he has accomplished quite a bit for this country. Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are worthy justices and have proven that so far with their rulings (both with and against the President's desires).

I have told you time and again, stop focusing on what is happening inside Washington with Trump. Focus what is happening OUTSIDE Washington. Yes, that now includes Covid and riots/protests. Both are worthy discussions (which we have debated here mostly civilly). But when you start defending the Washington "way" that Trump is so rudely disrupting, many of of here thing "long overdue" while you still hold on to some ideal that politicians care are civility or ethics.

You really have to stop looking at the person so much and start appreciating the accomplishments he HAS made rather than look at the glass half empty all the time.

The Globalist puppetmasters love the idea of a civil war... that opens the gates to them intervening with a global military force on behalf of the poor oppressed marxists... that doesn’t end the way you all hope.. the second the civil war starts, this country’s freedom and sovereignty end and the one worlders win...

The Globalist puppetmasters love the idea of a civil war... that opens the gates to them intervening with a global military force on behalf of the poor oppressed marxists... that doesn’t end the way you all hope.. the second the civil war starts, this country’s freedom and sovereignty end and the one worlders win...

Strange, there's been a lot of talk of an upcoming civil war and it's not coming from the 'globalist puppetmasters.' Nor is it coming from BLM protestors, nor from liberals or Dem voters. It's also not coming from non-political types, nor from college students, nor the retirees, or immigrants or agriculture workers. It's not coming from the pink-***** haters, or from doctors, scientists or public servants. It's not coming from Muslim, Catholic, Protestant or Jewish groups.

Nope, that's not where it's coming from.

Strange, there's been a lot of talk of an upcoming civil war and it's not coming from the 'globalist puppetmasters.' Nor is it coming from BLM protestors, nor from liberals or Dem voters. It's also not coming from non-political types, nor from college students, nor the retirees, or immigrants or agriculture workers. It's not coming from the pink-***** haters, or from doctors, scientists or public servants. It's not coming from Muslim, Catholic, Protestant or Jewish groups.

Nope, that's not where it's coming from.

You're such an ***.