• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are We Headed For a 2nd Civil War?

Are We?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I don't want to think about it

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could argue "CHOP" in Seattle was a civil war. They created an autonomous area, protected by guns, that refused to follow the laws of the United States of America and refuse to allow law enforcement of that republic into their controlled area under threat of violence.

I mean, that's kind of what a civil war starts out as, does it not?

Can you imagine republican or conservatives doing that? The democrats would be dropping 2,000 pound bombs on us. Even more so with a leftist president in control.

I can't even wrap my brain around how they can let that **** go on and on and on.

My question is, WHY ARE PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS AND PLAYERS , SUPPORTING THESE TERRORIST GROUPS? They call for KILLING OF POLICEMEN! TARE DOWN OUR HISTORY, DESTROY PEOPLES BUSINESSES! HAVE KILLED POLICE AND PERMANENTLY INJURED MANY MORE! THEY DISRESPECT ANYONE THAT DOESN’T 100% AGREE WITH THEM!!
AND NOW THE PLAYERS, COACHES, OWNERS, AND LEAGUES FEEL WE, THE FANS, HAVE TO SEE IT ON GAME DAY WITH THEM SHOWING SUPPORT TO THESE TERRORISTS!! AND THAT’S ALL THEY ARE!! ANTI AMERICAN TERRORISTS!! THEIR USING VIOLENCE AND FEAR TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT TERRORISTS DO!
I love my STEELERS and have been huge fan for over 45 years!! But I REFUSE TO WATCH THESE TEAMS DISRESPECT OUR COUNTRY, POLICEMEN AND MILITARY HEROS!! I WILL WATCH NO MORE, AND HOPE THOUSANDS JOIN ME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Can you imagine republican or conservatives doing that? The democrats would be dropping 2,000 pound bombs on us. Even more so with a leftist president in control.

I can't even wrap my brain around how they can let that **** go on and on and on.

Well... to be fair, those guys out in Oregon took over the National Park Building for about 1 month. Armed. Didn't follow the rules of the Republic either. Yes, they were protesting federal government overreach on property rights, but what they did was similar to CHOP. The difference was the group in Oregon was very small and didn't allow much of anyone into their protest/group. CHOP was basically a free for all, starting as a supposed "commune" type environment without laws or police. How quickly that ideology devolved into violence and people taking advantage of other people's generosity, thus the magical need for police again. By the time CHOP was rooted out, there wasn't much left of the protesters or communists.

My question is, WHY ARE PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS AND PLAYERS , SUPPORTING THESE TERRORIST GROUPS? They call for KILLING OF POLICEMEN! TARE DOWN OUR HISTORY, DESTROY PEOPLES BUSINESSES! HAVE KILLED POLICE AND PERMANENTLY INJURED MANY MORE! THEY DISRESPECT ANYONE THAT DOESN’T 100% AGREE WITH THEM!!
AND NOW THE PLAYERS, COACHES, OWNERS, AND LEAGUES FEEL WE, THE FANS, HAVE TO SEE IT ON GAME DAY WITH THEM SHOWING SUPPORT TO THESE TERRORISTS!! AND THAT’S ALL THEY ARE!! ANTI AMERICAN TERRORISTS!! THEIR USING VIOLENCE AND FEAR TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT TERRORISTS DO!
I love my STEELERS and have been huge fan for over 45 years!! But I REFUSE TO WATCH THESE TEAMS DISRESPECT OUR COUNTRY, POLICEMEN AND MILITARY HEROS!! I WILL WATCH NO MORE, AND HOPE THOUSANDS JOIN ME!!!

Look, we all saw Kapernick's true views with the "Pig Socks". This was never a civil disobedience, non-violent protest. This is about seeking vengeance on Police. If a few "good cops" get sucked down by the overthrow of the system, they really don't care.

I've said for a long time, I would put upwards of 50% of people supporting so-called "racial equity", particularly leaders of black communities, really couldn't care less about equality at all. They want vengeance. They want to see "Whitey" suffer like they have. Any gains for their community HAS TO have some aspect of "penalty" for the White community.

Didn't follow the rules of the Republic either. Yes, they were protesting federal government overreach on property rights, but what they did was similar to CHOP.

Also in fairness, all of them were arrested and charged with federal felonies while one was killed resisting arrest.

Can you imagine if one of these armed Antifa pukes are eventually on the wrong end of a bullet?

"Freedom fighter murdered in cold blood!"

"Peaceful protester victim of facist stormtroopers authorized by Trump!"

My God, it'll be pandemonium in the mainstream press. Impeachment proceedings would begin immediately.

Guess this black life doesn't matter.

RIP. Just another example of the stunning hypocrisy displayed by the MSM and communist left. Pay close attention to 2:40-3:00 in the video below (if anybody wants). Great points are made throughout the entire video though:

Well... to be fair, those guys out in Oregon took over the National Park Building for about 1 month. Armed. Didn't follow the rules of the Republic either. Yes, they were protesting federal government overreach on property rights, but what they did was similar to CHOP. The difference was the group in Oregon was very small and didn't allow much of anyone into their protest/group. CHOP was basically a free for all, starting as a supposed "commune" type environment without laws or police. How quickly that ideology devolved into violence and people taking advantage of other people's generosity, thus the magical need for police again. By the time CHOP was rooted out, there wasn't much left of the protesters or communists.

Those guys got arrested and believe one was killed, if I remember. With Democrats support, these guys get away with everything. Plus those guys didn’t BURN THE BUILDING DOWN, HURT ANYONE, SHINE LASER POINTERS INTO EYES OF POLICE. BURN POLICE VEHICLES, THROW FROZEN WATER BOTTLES, LOOT ANY STORE, BEAT ON PEOPLE ON THE STREETS, RIP DOWN AND DESTROY OTHER PROPERTY, DID THEY??
They were drawing attention to their farms being taken away and water shut off to their properties. If BLM took over A BUILDING to make their point, I’d understand that! But destroying CITY BLOCKS, only makes more HATERS of their cause!

Those guys got arrested and believe one was killed, if I remember. With Democrats support, these guys get away with everything. Plus those guys didn’t BURN THE BUILDING DOWN, HURT ANYONE, SHINE LASER POINTERS INTO EYES OF POLICE. BURN POLICE VEHICLES, THROW FROZEN WATER BOTTLES, LOOT ANY STORE, BEAT ON PEOPLE ON THE STREETS, RIP DOWN AND DESTROY OTHER PROPERTY, DID THEY??
They were drawing attention to their farms being taken away and water shut off to their properties. If BLM took over A BUILDING to make their point, I’d understand that! But destroying CITY BLOCKS, only makes more HATERS of their cause!

Bingo!