• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Are you in?

If they make America Mexico again....won't it turn into a **** hole that they want to leave?

If they make America Mexico again....won't it turn into a **** hole that they want to leave?

That's the part I don't get.

If we provide a means for people to work here legally and do jobs Americans don't want to do

I've heard this before from people like my own Senator, John McLame. Said Americans would not pick lettuce for $50 an hour. Yes, he did say $50.
Curious what those jobs might be that Americans would refuse to do. Maybe if entitlements were cut, those jobs might be more appealing.

I've heard this before from people like my own Senator, John McLame. Said Americans would not pick lettuce for $50 an hour. Yes, he did say $50.
Curious what those jobs might be that Americans would refuse to do. Maybe if entitlements were cut, those jobs might be more appealing.

Or we start putting those greedy ******** that hire them illegals in jail. Then what will happen ?

I'm not suggesting a "pass" or implying "they cancel each other out".
But it's not a cause and effect scenario that you seem to be implicating, either.
The little girl wasn't raped because the guy was an illegal immigrant.

Well, yes, she was.

The girl was not raped in Mexico. Therefore, the scumbag's illegal immigration played a DIRECT role in his crime.

Open borders! yeah!

Caution - not for those that only listen to the MSM's lies - you won't hear of this

Muslim 'refugees' threaten Minnesota community with rape

A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Police were called to the scene on June 28 about 9:30 a.m. and are investigating the incident as a potential case of terroristic threats. No arrests have been made, and the Minneapolis media appear to be largely uninterested in reporting on the mob threats.

kstp.jpg

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/61512-Muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape

http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-po...-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/

Open borders! yeah!

Caution - not for those that only listen to the MSM's lies - you won't hear of this

Muslim 'refugees' threaten Minnesota community with rape

A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Police were called to the scene on June 28 about 9:30 a.m. and are investigating the incident as a potential case of terroristic threats. No arrests have been made, and the Minneapolis media appear to be largely uninterested in reporting on the mob threats.

Then it's time for the people in the city to elect a new council and mayor who will hire a new police chief who will enforce the law.