• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

At least 8 Dead in Indianapolis FEDEX Facility Shooting

When a senior officer gets choked up and has difficulty discussing a shooting, something they've seen far too much of, you know how traumatized even the police are getting. America has become a disturbed nation in a war zone, and this has been escalating for decades. :(

so as bloody and violent as you describe this great nation, as gut-clincing, sob-storied, plain awful as everything is, wouldnt you suggest people at least be able to defend themselves from crazies who want to kill others?

no? of course you don't.

The definition of insanity.

1618606161286.png

Good! That's why the founding fathers put the second amendment in there in the first place, right?
Yeah and they were only talking about muskets!

WTF is going on??

Intentional homicides are estimates of unlawful homicides purposely inflicted as a result of domestic disputes, interpersonal violence, violent conflicts over land resources, intergang violence over turf or control, and predatory violence and killing by armed groups. Intentional homicide does not include all intentional killing; the difference is usually in the organization of the killing. Individuals or small groups usually commit homicide, whereas killing in armed conflict is usually committed by fairly cohesive groups of up to several hundred members and is thus usually excluded.
  • Hungary murder/homicide rate for 2017 was 2.49, a 20.08% increase from 2016.
  • Hungary murder/homicide rate for 2016 was 2.07, a 8.36% decline from 2015.
  • Hungary murder/homicide rate for 2015 was 2.26, a 51.79% increase from 2014.
  • Hungary murder/homicide rate for 2014 was 1.49, a 4.92% decline from 2013.https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/HUN/hungary/murder-homicide-rate

Did they identify this guy yet?

so as bloody and violent as you describe this great nation, as gut-clincing, sob-storied, plain awful as everything is, wouldnt you suggest people at least be able to defend themselves from crazies who want to kill others? no? of course you don't.

Yeah, a lot of good that's done. What mass shooting event have 'good guys with a gun' resolved, where they intervened and saved lives? Maybe a handful over the past few decades? Strange as it may be, 'good guys with a gun' were nowhere to be found at any of the major mass shooting events, be they in malls, schools, stores, etc.

President Biden is 100% right, it's time to end to this national carnage. The country has turned into a warzone, and yes, that includes the inner cities. Pure insanity.

Ok. I see they did. Little ******* squirrel. Had a gun related incident with police last year. Still had a gun. Cripes.

The NRA and Mitch McConnell are the biggest poisons in America. To cure a disease, you need to address the cause before you get to the symptoms. Democrats must not squander their majority. Gun reform needs to be passed immediately. Look how fast GOP passed voter suppression laws or fast-tracked Trump's SC justices. Let that be the guide.

The country has turned into a warzone, and yes, that includes the inner cities. Pure insanity.
Inner cities first, otherwise miss me with gun control.

Maybe Chris Rock had the right answer. You can have all the guns in the world, regulate the ammunition. Nothing in 2A about that. “All bullets should cost $5,000.” 🤔

The definition of insanity.

View attachment 5007

Gee, I don't know.

Who's been running every branch of government the last two months, and forcing their **** down our throat 24/7? Let me see, let me see ...

Maybe Chris Rock had the right answer. You can have all the guns in the world, regulate the ammunition. Nothing in 2A about that. “All bullets should cost $5,000.” 🤔

You first. Specifically, every politician gives up metal detectors, armed guards, gated communities, private security around their homes, and walls around their homes.

If it's such a ******* good idea, maybe they should join the rest of us!!

I would hate to think that, but do agree that it is odd.
I'd like to think our wonderful elected representatives wouldn't collude to spread a hoax on Russia influencing our elections. After all that's some pretty treasonous stuff against a duly elected president. I'd like to think the FBI wasn't in on it. I'd like to think Hillary Clinton didn't leave our citizens to die in our foreign embassy. I'd like to think they'd never make up a lie to cover for it.

I'd like to think our last presidential election was legit. I'd like to think Jeffery Epstein did kill himself. I'd like to think Joe Biden doesn't have advancing dementia so bad ,that they barely let him speak and most certainly his handlers are not running the country.

I'd like to think they didn't intentionally ruin our southern border security just to inflict suffering on the taxpayer.

I'd like to think more than 9% of your stimulus tax dollars actually go to you.

I'd like to think they would never add 4 supreme court justices just to control the courts, so the unconstitutional actions they're about to implement will be rubber stamped as good to go.

I'd like to think angry paid mobs haven't taken over the streets with impunity for over a year.

I'd like to think the democrat party hasn't been overrun with the ideologies of Karl Marx. That communism would never take root in our country.

I would have thought wrong on all accounts.

Put nothing past these people. They hate your guts and steal the fruit of your labor, because they can.

They are not your friends.

what type of gun did the coward use? I am hoping not an ar 15

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned, and maybe it has and I missed it, but his mother apparently contacted authorities over a year ago and the FBI actually interviewed him and seized a firearm. I wonder how the government could have been fully engaged yet unable to prevent this from happening. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the government sucking at stuff, and is nothing that a little/lot more government can't resolve.

Here’s a picture of the FedEx mass shooter, Brandon Scott Hole, who massacred 8 innocent Americans, next to a gallery of the deadliest, most notorious American mass shooters + domestic terrorists of the last 20+ years.

See if you can notice a trend. Take your time.

1618672749275.png

With a last name like Hole, you got to expect someone in the family to eventually flip the **** out.

Kill all white men!

Here’s a picture of the FedEx mass shooter, Brandon Scott Hole, who massacred 8 innocent Americans, next to a gallery of the deadliest, most notorious American mass shooters + domestic terrorists of the last 20+ years.

See if you can notice a trend. Take your time.

View attachment 5009
Yes, they're all mentally ill.

Kill all white men!

Nope, wrong answer. But law enforcement should double-down and refocus its attention & resources on confronting this constant & growing threat. Stop beating around the bush. Call a spade a spade. Amplify and prioritize mental health screenings, tighten background checks, close loopholes and limit easy access to weapons and high caliber ammuniton.

The FBI is already doing this, repeatedly stating domestic, home-grown terrorism is the biggest threat facing the nation today.

There is a problem here staring us in the face. The sooner we realize it, the better the chances of understanding it and reducing the threat to innocent victims around the
country.

And it's not just unhinged white men. It's not an exclusive club based on race alone. But the profile that's emerged over the past 15-20 years of the cold-blooded lunatic willing & able to go out and randomly murder people in these high casualty events cannot be - and shouldn't be - ignored.