• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

At least 8 Dead in Indianapolis FEDEX Facility Shooting

Although your correct with this post, it does look like we're going to surpass the number of mass shootings within 6 months under Biden's watch.

The question you should be asking, is where are all the good guys with guns when mass shootings are happening across the country on a daily basis?

I mean, there are more guns than people in the US, you'd think there'd be enough folks around to step in and stop these atrocities from happening, or at the minimum engage the mass shooters and stop the killing sprees.

But nah, the answer is we need more guns! And we can't accept any gun restrictions! Yeah, that's gonna help resolve this. Pure ******* insanity.

1618770404282.png
T

The question you should be asking, is where are all the good guys with guns when mass shootings are happening across the country on a daily basis?

I mean, there are more guns than people in the US, you'd think there'd be enough folks around to step in and stop these atrocities from happening, or at the minimum engage the mass shooters and stop the killing sprees.

But nah, the answer is we need more guns! And we can't accept any gun restrictions! Yeah, that's gonna help resolve this. Pure ******* insanity.

View attachment 5019

View attachment 5019
T
I'm not sure. First, the shooters are going into zones like work and schools where the odds of a good guy with a gun are lower. Second, despite what bravado you may hear from gun owners, the first order of business is to make sure you get yourself to safety and then assess what you could possibly do to help others. But these things happen so fast and chaotic , it never plays out in the fantasy scenario we would like. That being said, I would rather have my gun and not get a chance to use it than being trapped in a supermarket armed only with a can of corn

I know when I want advice on firearms, I go to a whiney leftist who has never owned a firearm and knows absolutely nothing about the topic.

Just like when I want advice on how America should run her business, I go to a loser who had to leave the country because he could not succeed here because the nation does not believe in participation trophies.

You can't possibly believe that. An unhinged madman walking into a grocery store or a concert hall with a sword, a knife or even pistol, would be able to do the type of damage an AR15 can, in such a short amount of time? Come on.
I absolutely believe it. Please be honest enough to admit that many murders, even mass murders were committed by people WITHOUT a gun. Please? It's called integrity. go for it.

I have a CCW and licensed to conceal carry. But my employer has a policy against firearms in the office. I am sure it is commonplace, and most people wouldn't put their employment in jeopardy. Guaranteed that was the case at FedEx.

I absolutely believe it. Please be honest enough to admit that many murders, even mass murders were committed by people WITHOUT a gun. Please? It's called integrity. go for it.

Sure, I'm open to discussing with you the ramifications of high-casualty, mass murders committed by people without a gun, ie with a knife, a spoon, a rock, a pair of scissors, a lawnmower and the like. Please list all those mass casuality events in the States say over the past two decades and we can discuss. Let's leave 9-11 and international terrorists using IED's and the like out of this.

Sure, I'm open to discussing with you the ramifications of high-casualty, mass murders committed by people without a gun, ie with a knife, a spoon, a rock, a pair of scissors, a lawnmower and the like. Please list all those mass casuality events in the States say over the past two decades and we can discuss. Let's leave 9-11 and international terrorists using IED's and the like out of this.

How about I make the rules, not you. Every mass killing, or single killing on USA soil counts. Also, since you started it, you do it. You made a statement and I countered it. If there are dead people, they count.

Do you happen to know the most lethal weapon in the US? Hint: MSLSD won't tell you.

View attachment 5019
T
This is a good thing.

How about I make the rules, not you. Every mass killing, or single killing on USA soil counts. Also, since you started it, you do it. You made a statement and I countered it. If there are dead people, they count. Do you happen to know the most lethal weapon in the US? Hint: MSLSD won't tell you.

LOL, you don't have many friends, do you? Go ahead and have a little hissy fit when you're called out. I'll let you take a deep dive down your own rabbit hole, trying to argue semi-automatic weapons don't play a decisive role in high-casualty, mass shooting events. Make sure you come up for air once in a while.

LOL, you don't have many friends, do you? Go ahead and have a little hissy fit when you're called out. I'll let you take a deep dive down your own rabbit hole, trying to argue semi-automatic weapons don't play a decisive role in high-casualty, mass shooting events. Make sure you come up for air once in a while.

This is why you have very little respect around here.

This is why you have very little respect around here.
You think that's a pejorative, to not have the respect of a bunch of unhinged, conspiracy theorist MAGA's? :ROFLMAO: I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I was popular with you folks. That's not everyone on the board, but covers the loudmouth majority.

You are famous for turning from content to ad hominem stupidity. Logic matters, and you choose to not use it. I am done.

Sad part is that I was the ONE around here who gave you a chance. You even acknowledged it twice. But, you failed at the ability to do anything but parrot the idiotic liberal line. So, I am done trying to talk with you. I will reserve my efforts for those who converse. I can get your type of conversation at middle schools.

Stay of of the country please.

You are famous for turning from content to ad hominem stupidity. Logic matters, and you choose to not use it. I am done.

Sad part is that I was the ONE around here who gave you a chance. You even acknowledged it twice. But, you failed at the ability to do anything but parrot the idiotic liberal line. So, I am done trying to talk with you. I will reserve my efforts for those who converse. I can get your type of conversation at middle schools.

Stay of of the country please.
While I realize some like to banter with the foreigner, putting him on ignore or scrolling by the comments left by the troll, will burst his bubble.

Although your correct with this post, it does look like we're going to surpass the number of mass shootings within 6 months under Biden's watch.
I guess we will know in 3.5 years.
Really was not the point I was trying to make.

But at least you acknowledge the facts. As I said no skin in the game but I like to read both sides of the arguments and do a little of my own thinking without sharing too much on the forum

But when I see blatant lies just to fit the narrative that you happen to support I just cringe. How anyone can say mass shootings weren’t serious under Trumps Administration is just beyond me. You have people here researching putting up studies, graphs etc as long as it’s for their agenda. Informed decisions are much better with the facts. Unfortunately all anybody seems to care about is the old red vs blue. And no, I could care less about Bidden, and yes it happened under Obama too.

I mean, when I read the first page of this topic, I thought wait a minute didn’t Vegas happen under Trump? Among many other mass shootings. A little google works wonders. Fake news or ignorance is very much alive.

I think a problem is with the term "mass shootings." I know the media puts it at three or more casualties not including the shooter, and that kind of **** happens almost every weekend in every major city in America. Most of the time, the mass shooting is a drive by or some other horseshit like that, and it doesn't get the media scrutiny that shootings like the FEDEX shooting get. So when people hear mass shooting, they immediately think of stuff like the FEDEX shooting, Vegas, Atlanta or whatever, and when someone says "46 mass shootings" in the last month, I don't think they realize the vast majority of them are committed in the inner city with illegal guns. Doesn't make it any better, but it adds context at least.

When the majority of these mass shootings are happening in the inner city with illegal guns, legal, law abiding gun owners want to know why they are the ones being punished for it. I think that is where the pushback comes from.

Here is a list of mass shootings for 2021.

Tell me how many of them were like any of the highly publicized ones. Lots of stuff in major cities, at parties, drive by's, etc. I'm not excusing any of it. I just think that our government should make an effort to clean up those types of messes before making laws that instantly make criminals out of millions of law abiding Americans. To me, it gives politicians an easy way to say they did something, while disarming the wrong people.

I would like a solution as much as the next guy. But I can't pretend to know what that is. What I do know, is making laws that criminalize legal, law abiding gun owners isn't the answer. As I've said before, until crime and shootings get cleaned up in the inner city, miss me with gun control, because you aren't serious about addressing the problem.

I think a problem is with the term "mass shootings." I know the media puts it at three or more casualties not including the shooter, and that kind of **** happens almost every weekend in every major city in America. Most of the time, the mass shooting is a drive by or some other horseshit like that, and it doesn't get the media scrutiny that shootings like the FEDEX shooting get. So when people hear mass shooting, they immediately think of stuff like the FEDEX shooting, Vegas, Atlanta or whatever, and when someone says "46 mass shootings" in the last month, I don't think they realize the vast majority of them are committed in the inner city with illegal guns. Doesn't make it any better, but it adds context at least.

When the majority of these mass shootings are happening in the inner city with illegal guns, legal, law abiding gun owners want to know why they are the ones being punished for it. I think that is where the pushback comes from.

Here is a list of mass shootings for 2021.

Tell me how many of them were like any of the highly publicized ones. Lots of stuff in major cities, at parties, drive by's, etc. I'm not excusing any of it. I just think that our government should make an effort to clean up those types of messes before making laws that instantly make criminals out of millions of law abiding Americans. To me, it gives politicians an easy way to say they did something, while disarming the wrong people.

I would like a solution as much as the next guy. But I can't pretend to know what that is. What I do know, is making laws that criminalize legal, law abiding gun owners isn't the answer. As I've said before, until crime and shootings get cleaned up in the inner city, miss me with gun control, because you aren't serious about addressing the problem.
Excellent post. I've even seen some liberal databases that say 2 or more dead is a mass shooting. The problem is how they qualify it.

Every-weekend shootings in Chicago don't make the list. Why? Seriously, why? Can someone of right mind explain to me how 2 or 3 people being killed by gangbangers on the regular in Chicago is NOT a mass shooting, but 2 or 3 killed at a workplace is, and is somehow different?

It's all about the narrative.

Excellent post. I've even seen some liberal databases that say 2 or more dead is a mass shooting. The problem is how they qualify it.

Every-weekend shootings in Chicago don't make the list. Why? Seriously, why? Can someone of right mind explain to me how 2 or 3 people being killed by gangbangers on the regular in Chicago is NOT a mass shooting, but 2 or 3 killed at a workplace is, and is somehow different?

It's all about the narrative.

Because the reportage is about driving a narrative not about public safety. The goal of the communists is to have us unarmed and at their mercy so they can force the docile to move into the pods and eat the bugs and force the recalcitrant into gulags where they can be "reeducated" or worked to death which ever comes first. It or impossible to impose Agenda 21 on an armed populace and conservatives that still have their rifles won't willingly get on the trains to the camps.

They need a steady stream of them so they can call it an epidemic. When they call it an epidemic all rights are suspended and the state has emergency absolute power for as long they deem necessary. The constitution is suspended.

That's what the last year + has taught me.

This will only remain news if the shooter is of the proper color and political affiliation.

if it's an epidemic, can we just wear a mask?

View attachment 5019
T

We just had more votes than voters and that wasn't an issue

While I realize some like to banter with the foreigner, putting him on ignore or scrolling by the comments left by the troll, will burst his bubble.

I can't just do that based on the interactions he has had with others. I don't know if there is bad history there that he is reacting to. My own integrity demands that I can only do this after I have tried for myself. I did. I'm done.

When will this madness end?

From a few hours ago:

BREAKING: 3 killed, 2 injured in yet another mass shooting this time at a tavern in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
You might want to delete that post, 'cuz... he black.

3 dead in shooting at Kenosha tavern… Update on shooter…​

Posted by Kane on April 19, 2021 3:43 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

UPDATE — The shooter was described as a black male over six feet tall wearing a light hooded sweatshirt.

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — Authorities say they have apprehended a person in connection with a shooting at a busy tavern in southeastern Wisconsin early Sunday that left three men dead and three men injured.