• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Atheist kills 3 innocent college students

I think "radical atheism" is hardly the real root of this guy's pathology, and more a manifestation. A psychopath is dangerous, regardless of religious views.

Shucks! Too bad the killer wasn't a Christian so Islamist apologists can say "see, Christians do bad stuff too"!

That certainly would even things up.

And I was thinking it might be another Muzzie killing non-Muzzies. Maybe turn him over to Saudi Arabia so he learns what religion is all about?

Bad people do bad things, but if you're an Islamist it's likely that your weapon would have been conceived during the Iron Age.

And it was because he was having a dispute over a parking space not because he hated Muslims. Really sad, I feel for their family.

Sounds like he radically worshiped parking spaces.

Well the only parking he's getting now will be when someone parks in his *** in prison.

Notice all the mainstream media coverage on the story.

A story this tragic should be getting more media coverage except that it doesn't quite fit the libtard narrative.

The killer turns out to be a Rachael Maddow/MSNBC fan and not a Rush/FOX fan, an atheist and not a Christian, a leftist and not a conservative, and is not a Tea Party member.

I swear that the media is doing their best to paint this incident as a non-muslim terrorist attack. At the bare minimum have this prosecuted as a hate crime. Muslims now have victim class status.
On the other hand, a man who shoots up an army base, shouting "Allahu Akbar", who has had personal contact with a radical imam that the US government took out with a drone strike, and it is categorized as workplace violence.

This is the ****** up, distorted, politically correct, insane society that the libs have created. This is insanity, and the main stream media is complicit. Why is this so hard for some to see?

Post of the month Hamster.
+1
From what I can tell though, this wasn't a religious (atheist?) hate crime, rather the guy was a nutjob who would have shot the next person who pissed him off no matter who they were.

So now we have to deal with radical atheists on top of everything else.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/249..._content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Crime

You CONservatives are to reason what kryptonite is to superman....laughable if it wasn't a tragedy. Atheism had nothing to do with it, Chapel Hill police are saying today(the 14th) that this guy had a long running dispute with these people over parking even calling tow trucks several times to have their cars towed, once with gun in hand.

Where have you ever seen or heard of an individual or political entity committing murder in the name of atheism??

Here let me spell it out for you hulk style maybe that will help:

Hulk know: " Angry White male/gun nut...even Hulk smart enuff to understand what happened here!"

If that still isn't clear enough for you maybe comedy will help illuminate things for you. Go to the 1 minute mark.

Left to their own device good people will do good and evil people will do evil. To get a good person to do evil...that takes religion----Steven Weinberg Nobel Prize winning physicist

I love North Carolina Rednecks....atheist or not. I can almost guarantee after the third of his victims hit the ground he muttered to himself "park in my spot now *************".

Post of the month Elfiero.

Hulk know: " Angry White male/gun nut...even Hulk smart enuff to understand what happened here!"

So veiled racism...AND an allusion to gun owners being racist. So are angry white males to blame for the gang shootings in inner city neighborhoods?

HAHA I knew I'd bring out the trolls. I guess someone has to do something "In the name of atheism"? ******* don't show your face for months and now come out of the wood work to defend your religion. Bunch of ******* trolls.

You CONservatives are to reason what kryptonite is to superman....laughable if it wasn't a tragedy. Atheism had nothing to do with it

But Christianity originally did.

The reason this is SUCH a news story, is your Liberal outlets initially and frantically TRIED to make this a Christian White hate crime against Muslims. Attacked, the Right pointed out that the man was an Atheist, not a Christian, to try to put the smear campaign to bed.

Had such notable trustworthy outlets like MSNBC (cough cough) not tried to incorrectly label this (aka, LIE), the word atheism likely never would have been used.

Go...scoot.

But Christianity originally did.

The reason this is SUCH a news story, is your Liberal outlets initially and frantically TRIED to make this a Christian White hate crime against Muslims. Attacked, the Right pointed out that the man was an Atheist, not a Christian, to try to put the smear campaign to bed.

Had such notable trustworthy outlets like MSNBC (cough cough) not tried to incorrectly label this (aka, LIE), the word atheism likely never would have been used.

Go...scoot.

I haven't read much on it but I would think the bible belt origin of the incident has far, far more to do with his lack of belief being brought up.

I love North Carolina Rednecks....atheist or not. I can almost guarantee after the third of his victims hit the ground he muttered to himself "park in my spot now *************".

Yes and if the victims were white and the perp black you would not find it amusing at all..... since they're muslim who cares right?

And someone in this thread is calling me racist..............

Shucks! Too bad the killer wasn't a Christian so Islamist apologists can say "see, Christians do bad stuff too"!

That certainly would even things up.

All we have to do is look to Africa where Christians set Muslims on fire while alive just for being Muslim(where do you think ISIS got that idea from) and kill little kids for being "witches", or maybe we just need to look to north Texas.

Even serving your country will not save you from these religous nut jobs

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/texas-man-allegedly-killed-soldier-for-not-believing-in-god/

And staying in North Texas this psychopathic scumbag gets away with these beliefs while wearing a uniform

http://issuehawk.com/igor/2014/06/30/texas-cop-kills-for-christ-claims-to-be-christian-warrior.html

The picture is small(click to enlarge) but the title of his book is "Jesus christ on killing" It's a must read for intellectual conservatives(oxymoronic I know)

charlie-eipper1-530x332.jpg

So veiled racism...AND an allusion to gun owners being racist. So are angry white males to blame for the gang shootings in inner city neighborhoods?

No he just fits the profile. Just like an inner city drive by shooting would be more than likely a young black male/ unemployed gang member.