• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Atheist kills 3 innocent college students

You haven't been paying attention then...but hey at least you have your own 'disarming' experience here and now. Enjoy.

Yeah, you showed me.

You'll wait until you learn to read then. Your example was given, and undeniable. You labeled atheists (and don't think you'll just spin this to say you were only talking about one person) with a number of different disparaging descriptors. I pointed it out to you. End of story, you're an *******.

No. I didn't. But you've convinced yourself, despite clear evidence to the contrary, that I did and frankly it's not worth my time to continue trying to show you that you're wrong. Oh, and nice to see that you can carry on an adult debate without resorting to profanity and name calling. I'm shocked at that turn of events. Shocked I say!

Dude, really?

Lighten up Francis. Many of us have thought the same of you on countless occasions, but kept the opinions to ourselves. Can you as well?

I disagree with nearly every position you've put forward in this thread, but I'm not calling you a **** waffle, for instance. Relax.

I love the passive-aggressive response and the self-denial about how much of a hypocrite you are that you've managed to wrap up so succinctly in that post. Thanks for the entertainment.

I love the passive-aggressive response and the self-denial about how much of a hypocrite you are that you've managed to wrap up so succinctly in that post. Thanks for the entertainment.

I think we've had what, one exchange, ever on here?

Back pedal harder.