• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Atheist kills 3 innocent college students

HAHA I knew I'd bring out the trolls. I guess someone has to do something "In the name of atheism"? ******* don't show your face for months and now come out of the wood work to defend your religion. Bunch of ******* trolls.

Atheism is a lack of belief idiot.

All we have to do is look to Africa where Christians set Muslims on fire while alive just for being Muslim(where do you think ISIS got that idea from) and kill little kids for being "witches", or maybe we just need to look to north Texas.

Even serving your country will not save you from these religous nut jobs

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/texas-man-allegedly-killed-soldier-for-not-believing-in-god/

And staying in North Texas this psychopathic scumbag gets away with these beliefs while wearing a uniform

http://issuehawk.com/igor/2014/06/30/texas-cop-kills-for-christ-claims-to-be-christian-warrior.html

The picture is small(click to enlarge) but the title of his book is "Jesus christ on killing" It's a must read for intellectual conservatives(oxymoronic I know)

attachment.php

Muslim jihadists are killing and persecuting non-muslims on every continent, on a daily basis, and you have to go back three years to find some odd Christian wingnut in order to make some half baked, equivalency point. Pretty sad,

All we have to do is look to Africa where Christians set Muslims on fire while alive just for being Muslim(where do you think ISIS got that idea from...

I guess if you're gonna go wrong, you may as while dive in head first and go full wrong.

You think that's where ISIS really gets that idea from?

The Prophet Muhammad called for the burning of apostates.

http://observer.com/2015/02/burning-desire-why-isis-torched-a-muslim-prisoner/

Executions in Islam are part of the judicial process for capital crimes. Today, beheadings are most common capital punishment, but there are other forms of execution in Islam. In general, burning someone alive is reserved for a Muslim who betrayed Islam like one who converted to Christianity.

Do come back after you've done some research..eh?

The simple fact is this: You can neither prove nor disprove the concept of an intelligent design to our universe. Therefore, atheism is a belief system, as are organized religions.

Christians put faith in the existence of God; atheists put faith in the lack of a god. It is that simple. Your protest that atheism is somehow less reliant on a belief system than Christianity is demonstrably false.

LOL... called out a troll and the ***** responds with a moronic statement. Everybody has a belief idiot. It's your religion *****.

I swear that the media is doing their best to paint this incident as a non-muslim terrorist attack. At the bare minimum have this prosecuted as a hate crime. Muslims now have victim class status.
On the other hand, a man who shoots up an army base, shouting "Allahu Akbar", who has had personal contact with a radical imam that the US government took out with a drone strike, and it is categorized as workplace violence.

This is the ****** up, distorted, politically correct, insane society that the libs have created. This is insanity, and the main stream media is complicit. Why is this so hard for some to see?

2ibht1t.jpg

118oti8.jpg

The simple fact is this: You can neither prove nor disprove the concept of an intelligent design to our universe. Therefore, atheism is a belief system, as are organized religions.

Christians put faith in the existence of God; atheists put faith in the lack of a god. It is that simple. Your protest that atheism is somehow less reliant on a belief system than Christianity is demonstrably false.

1. It is not a simple fact
2. It is not demonstrably false

The default position for those capable of critical thought is atheism, let me show you why:

You can neither prove nor disprove that there is a magical unicorn that exists outside time and space and created everything.

You can neither prove nor disprove that there is a magical gnome that exists outside time and space and created everything.

You can neither prove nor disprove.........on and on and on ad infinitum. So you believe in ALL those things ad infinitum?

One is not called to disprove the illogical. Only the ignorant and frightened believe such nonsense.

LOL... called out a troll and the ***** responds with a moronic statement. Everybody has a belief idiot. It's your religion *****.

Really? Describe the tenets and dogma to me.

I guess if you're gonna go wrong, you may as while dive in head first and go full wrong.

You think that's where ISIS really gets that idea from?

The Prophet Muhammad called for the burning of apostates.

http://observer.com/2015/02/burning-desire-why-isis-torched-a-muslim-prisoner/

Do come back after you've done some research..eh?

It was what came to mind as I had not forgotten that story(of the soldier). As far as the burning goes that happened a few years ago as well(2010?), so according to your twisted perception of "time sensitive" barbarism IT DOESN'T COUNT!

What will it take to satisfy your "time sensitive equivalence" criterion? How about Christians hacking Muslims to pieces with machetes last year...will that do? Or is it a question of days, hours, minutes ago?

I called the other guy an idiot, you can only aspire towards his level of mental acumen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Really? Describe the tenets and dogma to me.

******* moron. All religions don't have tenets and dogmas. There are higher and lower religions. There are individual religions that meld all sorts of beliefs. The idea that you have no belief system is ******* idiotic. My guess is your religion revolves around evolution and a belief in Darwinism.

******* moron. All religions don't have tenets and dogmas. There are higher and lower religions. There are individual religions that meld all sorts of beliefs. The idea that you have no belief system is ******* idiotic. My guess is your religion revolves around evolution and a belief in Darwinism.

Darwinism is proven through science genius and it's based on empirical evidence. Unlike belief in magical hippies that want to be your buddy, want you to hang out with them after you die, and other child like wishful thinking that idiots like you engage in.

It was what came to mind as I had not forgotten that story(of the soldier). As far as the burning goes that happened a few years ago as well(2010?), so according to your twisted perception of "time sensitive" barbarism IT DOESN'T COUNT!

What will it take to satisfy your "time sensitive equivalence" criterion? How about Christians hacking Muslims to pieces with machetes last year...will that do? Or is it a question of days, hours, minutes ago?

I called the other guy an idiot, you can only aspire towards his level of mental acumen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

I got the wrong person I was addressing this from Hamster:

Muslim jihadists are killing and persecuting non-muslims on every continent, on a daily basis, and you have to go back three years to find some odd Christian wingnut in order to make some half baked, equivalency point. Pretty sad,

In a contemporary sense is what I meant. Do you think the current members of ISIS are islamic scholars?

Again, do your research.

Despite petitions extended on his behalf invoking Islamic tradition and the requirement to not harm another Muslim, ISIS was bent on publicly executing al- Kasaesbeh. And so they did.

The reasons should, by now, be obvious. This Jordanian pilot, downed in late December, was worse than a non-believer, worse than a heretic. Al Kasaesbeh was a traitor who betrayed ISIS’s conception of Islam. And so, he was brutally murdered, placed in a black cage and burned to death while the camera was rolling and then covered, buried with dry sand.

The video entitled “Healing the Believer’s Chests” spread quickly. The title comes from the Koran, 9:14. A better translation would probably be “Healing the Breast of the Believers”–“fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you over them, heal the breasts of Believers.” That is the exact quote from the Koran.

His execution, and the method, were absolutely driven by the Koran, as depicted in the horrific video of his burning. He was intentionally burned for being an apostate, in their eyes.

One need not be an Islamic scholar, to be a follower, and a zealot.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...-isis-militants-beheading-christian-hostages/

Video purports to show ISIS militants beheading Christian hostages

A video released on Sunday by militants in Libya claiming loyalty to the Islamic State terror group purports to show the mass beheading of Coptic Christian hostages.

The video, which appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State, depicts several men in orange jumpsuits being led along a beach, each accompanied by a masked militant. The men are made to kneel and one militant, dressed differently than the others, addresses the camera in North American-accented English.

"All crusaders: safety for you will be only wishes, especially if you are fighting us all together. Therefore we will fight you all together," he said. "The sea you have hidden Sheikh Osama Bin Laden's body in, we swear to Allah we will mix it with your blood."

The men are then laid face-down and simultaneously beheaded.

Darwinism is proven through science genius and it's based on empirical evidence. Unlike belief in magical hippies that want to be your buddy, want you to hang out with them after you die, and other child like wishful thinking that idiots like you engage in.

LOL. You ******* loser. Get you *** kicked then start bitching about "science". Almost everything Darwin believed has been proven wrong. Genius? He thought bacteria were "simple" cells. He believed in "some warm little pond". He believed in pangenesis. And don't get me started on all the scientific hoaxes and out right lies started by you ******* liars. Your god Darwin is a fraud just like you.

ISIS proves Darwin was full of ****. If evolution has basis, we should be evolving into something better, not going backwards. Beheadings, burning people alive and so on certainly isn't evolving.

I don't quite understand why an atheist would defend Muslims. I don't think the Muslims would, if they captured you somewhere would say, 'Since you don't believe in any God, we'll let you go. Have a nice day."

Too bad Elfie isn't even half as smart as he thinks he is. I'm not entirely convinced he is not a fictional character created by Dave/Buff.

LOL. You ******* loser. Get you *** kicked then start bitching about "science". Almost everything Darwin believed has been proven wrong. Genius? He thought bacteria were "simple" cells. He believed in "some warm little pond". He believed in pangenesis. And don't get me started on all the scientific hoaxes and out right lies started by you ******* liars. Your god Darwin is a fraud just like you.

I was referring to you as a genius, it's called sarcasm. The core of Darwinism is evolution through natural selection, this theory is empirically undeniable, scientific fact. What ever else he got wrong does not matter, it doesn't disprove the core of his work. He was also a racist, again does not invalidate his work.

I don't quite understand why an atheist would defend Muslims. I don't think the Muslims would, if they captured you somewhere would say, 'Since you don't believe in any God, we'll let you go. Have a nice day."

I don't defend Muslims I attack bigotry. All religion is a mental disorder.

One is not called to disprove the illogical.

The existence of intelligent design is not illogical. In fact, the greater the intelligence a being has, the more the being engages in designing and refining life - like humans with plants, or cattle, or DNA manipulation.

Therefore, once again, you are 100% wrong in your claim. Your tactic is to presume your conclusion to be true, a logical error known as "begging the question."

Only the ignorant and frightened believe such nonsense.

You mean the ignorant and frightened such as Einstein, Pythagoras, Copernicus, Galileo, Descartes, Newton, Faraday, and Dostoevsky?

Yes, bunch of morons. Thank heavens we have true geniuses like you to correct those morons.

I don't defend Muslims I attack bigotry. All religion is a mental disorder.

My religion doesn't tell me to kill other people who are a different religion.

I don't defend Muslims I attack bigotry. .

How noble of you.
If you were sincere about attacking bigotry, then enough ammunition exists for you to attack muslims all day long.

This so called "bigotry" against them is not the reason why muslim extremists commit heinous murderers and choose to become suicide bombers.
It is the actions of these murderers that produces what you call bigotry, yet you liberal high moral ground ******** pretend as though posters on a message board are the dangerous ones.