• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ATL favored by 3

W
ATL by 3 is the spread: Too high, not enough? If you proposed this spread to a Steeler fan after the offseason, would they have not laughed in your face? And yet, there it is: ATL -3. It comes us with Pgh as the underdog mostly because:

1.) We never ever addressed the weakness of the WR unit after trading away DJ. I was all for the move at the time, but who knew we would add virtually no substantive WR to replace him? I thought Kahn had a plan. It didn't come through.

2.) The experts are saying our QB position has not improved one bit from 2023. I'm not sure I agree but that is the word. Could Russ "show everyone up" and become prolific compared to Kenny? Even if he only produced what he did in 2023, it would more than triple the TDs thrown by Kenny in 2023 (26 - 6). Kenny has set a new NFL record for the lowest TD% of minimum throws. A NEW RECORD LOW.

3.) The OL is still a mess. Ever since the end of "Killer Bs" Rooney has been begging for an OL that creates rushing lanes....begging Tomlin. They still haven't taken care of the issue. Not even close. Other than with Munch in town, Tomlin has been an unadulterated FAIL at OL. New year, same unadulterated fail. We are STILL looking at Moore as our starting LT, after THREE years of fail with him there (ranked dead last every year he's started there). And our RT consists of a LT who does NOT want to pay at right. And our LG and C are rookies. Good God.

Add it all up, and we are underdogs week 1 in ATL. A lot of analysts had us starting the season 4-0 an STILL hurting to make the pl

Wrong again. You would be better off pontificating based on head. Size.

Litos said:
His agenda -while true- is known, Khaleesi. Why would I want to read the same crap that we all know, ad nauseam, over and over again?

Tomlin sucks at chalenges? It is known
Tomlin hired a ****** OC? It is known
Tomlin meddles with the D? It is known
Tomlin talks clichés like a normal human breaths air? It is known
Tomlin drafted a ****** QB in the 1st round? It is ******* known.

Boy, you left an awful lot out.
Boy???