• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ATL favored by 3

If Wilson doesn’t like throwing in the middle of the field, then it’s no surprise Tomlin wanted him and named him the starter. It’s a match made in heaven.
Bless our hearts we really seem to believe not having a #2 WR will be workable when GP is double teamed because we're more determined than ever to run the ball and lean on our defense and grind it out to win games in the 4th quarter.

Can you share why you think he is terrified of throwing down the middle of the field?
Did you miss last year? Did you not notice the 1st few weeks without Canada (Tomlin's personal favorite)? The last 3 weeks, totally different offense, playoff game vs. Bills? Back to overly-conservative Tomlin and we saw what happened. Blowout city.

Did you miss last year? Did you not notice the 1st few weeks without Canada (Tomlin's personal favorite)? The last 3 weeks, totally different offense, playoff game vs. Bills? Back to overly-conservative Tomlin and we saw what happened. Blowout city.
I indeed witness last year. I think he realized that KP did not have the strength to throw over the middle.
MR. Threw over the middle.

Wilson will throw over the middle.

Bless our hearts we really seem to believe not having a #2 WR will be workable when GP is double teamed because we're more determined than ever to run the ball and lean on our defense and grind it out to win games in the 4th quarter.
Shades scoffs at the idea of scoring points on offense. A 2-0 win is his idea of a great game.

Shades scoffs at the idea of scoring points on offense. A 2-0 win is his idea of a great game.
"What a beautiful game. I mean that. That was beautiful." He said that after a 15-13 type of win after a Raven's game, as if it was really cute and out-of-control thing to say. Everyone was like, "Wow, what an outrageous thing to say. He must be crazy!" No, Shades, we didn't think that. We just thought "what a boring, antiquated way to approach football that will never see a Super Bowl win again after you leached off of Cowher's work for your first and only one."

Ahhh. Name calling. That is always a nice angle. I will ignore that. Since you must have missed my other posts.....

The point I was making is when your "group" attack Lloyd on his posts you have taken over entire threads at times.....on numerous occasions. Not everyone enjoys that.

Have a good day. Sorry to have angered you to the point where you had to resort to name calling. Truly not my intentions.
Interesting that Cleveland is favored by 3 while we are underdogs by 3. Very interesting.

Obviously. Unfortunately his agenda has a bunch of truth to it.
His agenda -while true- is known, Khaleesi. Why would I want to read the same crap that we all know, ad nauseam, over and over again?

Tomlin sucks at chalenges? It is known
Tomlin hired a ****** OC? It is known
Tomlin meddles with the D? It is known
Tomlin talks clichés like a normal human breaths air? It is known
Tomlin drafted a ****** QB in the 1st round? It is ******* known.

I'd take 20 of those in a row
that would be a great, very long season

NHALSSBWHCMTCOYGOAT
Never a losing season, greatest coach everrrr….

Wilson has calf tightness and was limited today. This could turn out to be like Burrows did if they push him. Fields might be playing sooner than we thought.

Litos said:
His agenda -while true- is known, Khaleesi. Why would I want to read the same crap that we all know, ad nauseam, over and over again?

Boy, you left an awful lot out.

Wilson has calf tightness and was limited today. This could turn out to be like Burrows did if they push him. Fields might be playing sooner than we thought.
I thought that as soon as I heard he had a tweaked calf muscle. This could end up season-ending especially with how Tomlin pushes injured players.

Litos said:

Boy, you left an awful lot out.
lloyd you should really seek councilling for whatever trama Tomlin caused you...

Tomlin drafted a ****** QB in the 1st round? It is ******* known

Well...the truth is the ....truth. Maybe this is the year Tomlin grows as a coach.....how many years has it been? I will hold my breath and have my fingers crossed and be praying to GOD ALMIGHTY that this is the year for Tomlin.

It's a different game with different teams at a different location.
All Lloyd did was mention the facts....nothing more...nothing less.

Well...the truth is the ....truth. Maybe this is the year Tomlin grows as a coach.....how many years has it been? I will hold my breath and have my fingers crossed and be praying to GOD ALMIGHTY that this is the year for Tomlin.
Please don't, we don't want to lose you

I might suggest to reversing the “holding your breath” angle, we want you around to be able to post.

Salute the nation