• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ATL favored by 3

Listen douche. I told you before i dont like him either. But hes here. I dont go into every post bashing and blaming Tomlin. Cooch has a mental illness.. Its sickening to read.
Ahhh. Name calling. That is always a nice angle. I will ignore that. Since you must have missed my other posts.....

The point I was making is when your "group" attack Lloyd on his posts you have taken over entire threads at times.....on numerous occasions. Not everyone enjoys that.

Have a good day. Sorry to have angered you to the point where you had to resort to name calling. Truly not my intentions.

Listen douche. I told you before i dont like him either. But hes here. I dont go into every post bashing and blaming Tomlin. Cooch has a mental illness.. Its sickening to read.
Douche is a little strong bleed. Just a small notable. 😉

Atlanta being favored by 3 doesn’t surprise me at all. They are home field, that is worth the 3.

How ever the STEELERS come out to play won’t surprise me at all. If they come out guns a blazing or if they stink the place up, neither would really surprise me. What do we know about our beloved STEELERS, nothing was shown in pre-season as far as identity is concerned.

I expect we run heavily, but our passing game will be opened up quite often.

I’m thin king Steelers win by 13.5 or better.

Salute the nation

PS

I’m eating light this morning as I’m taking a H-U-G-E Rib Eye steak out of the freezer so as to BBQ for supper.

Salute the nation

Atlanta being favored by 3 doesn’t surprise me at all. They are home field, that is worth the 3.

How ever the STEELERS come out to play won’t surprise me at all. If they come out guns a blazing or if they stink the place up, neither would really surprise me. What do we know about our beloved STEELERS, nothing was shown in pre-season as far as identity is concerned.

Salute the nation
I hope to see all spots on the field used in our passing game. I did read that Wilson doesn't like throwing to the middle of the field though. I hope that isn't true. We really don't know what we have as a team yet. I will second your double digit win prediction.

I hope to see all spots on the field used in our passing game. I did read that Wilson doesn't like throwing to the middle of the field though. I hope that isn't true. We really don't know what we have as a team yet. I will second your double digit win prediction.
If Wilson doesn’t like throwing in the middle of the field, then it’s no surprise Tomlin wanted him and named him the starter. It’s a match made in heaven.

Salute the nation
Even when there were four pre-season games and starters would play in three of them, teams would often come out looking unprepared for the season opener. So yeah, I won’t be surprised either way and will try not to make any conclusions based on it… don’t hold me to that though.

Ahhh. Name calling. That is always a nice angle. I will ignore that. Since you must have missed my other posts.....

The point I was making is when your "group" attack Lloyd on his posts you have taken over entire threads at times.....on numerous occasions. Not everyone enjoys that.

Have a good day. Sorry to have angered you to the point where you had to resort to name calling. Truly not my intentions.
Ok sorry. But you have stuck up for him before and acted like we all like Tomlin or something. I explained then, that's not the case. And you're writing it again. He's like a plague, message boards shut down in his wake. Ask him. He floods the board with incessant posts of bashing Tomlin or " his buddies". It's mental illness. I'm for free speech, but if coolie IP bans him, you won't hear a peep out of me.

I do not like how Lloyd bashes a subject into the ground. I do not like how he dwells on the negatives.

But I do think he is extremely knowledgeable and brings a lot to the board.

I do not like how Lloyd bashes a subject into the ground. I do not like how he dwells on the negatives.

But I do think he is extremely knowledgeable and brings a lot to the board.
he brings the opinions of others from different locations around the web

his next original post will be his first

Atl has Cousins, Robinson, and Pitts at TE. Other than that their WRs could be worse than ours. London is pretty good, but Ray Ray is their 3rd WR with Mooney being 2nd. Like most have said this game is a total crap shoot and we could honestly win or lose by 30.

I didn't read most of this thread, but I get why the Falcons are favored.

They have to be a little excited in Atlanta with a new staff and QB. Cousins is a HUGE upgrade over Ridder and they have a couple of potential students with Robinson and Pitts. London is another player who hasn't maxed out his potential. A veteran QB like Cousins paired with these young playmakers should help them realize their potential. They also hired one of the top OC candidates for this cycle with Zac Robinson.

Defensively, they made some shrewd moves late adding Judon and Simmons. A couple of nice veteran pieces for a defensive-minded head coach.

Combine all this with a road opener and an offense that has been dysfunctional for several years and the Steelers are a clear underdog. It's also a better spot for us to be because this team plays better with a chip on its shoulder. We now have a QB capable of throwing TDs, a TE who wasn't utilized and should be in this new scheme, and an OC who will likely get the most out of Najee.

Any word on who is starting at guard? Anderson has an extra year of experience but McCormick looked quite good in the preseason.

I heard the same about Wilson, that could be why Shades was OK with bringing him in; God knows he's petrified of throwing to the middle of the field. We saw the offense open up when they decided to throw in the middle. Shades is terrified of it. It just brings the flow of yellow from his pants.

Wilson will throw in the middle. The issue is his height sometimes makes it hard to get a clean throwing lane.
And another criticism is that he doesn't LOOK down the middle of the field for anyone open. we shall see.

I heard the same about Wilson, that could be why Shades was OK with bringing him in; God knows he's petrified of throwing to the middle of the field. We saw the offense open up when they decided to throw in the middle. Shades is terrified of it. It just brings the flow of yellow from his pants.
just more horseshit from you

Can you share why you think he is terrified of throwing down the middle of the field?

What little Russ Wilson played, he did use the middle of the field. Keep in mind he had a very small sample to look at.

Salute the nation

I'm going the other way... the only way ATL keeps it interesting is by bringing Penix out late in the 3rd...
Or the Oline shuffle keeps the game as a low scoring affair with one team pulling off victory at the very last second.😁