• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barbara Bush 1925-2018

I don't need to ask myself anything. It was 24 years ago LOL. I also don't have to justify anything. I don't have to explain anything to people who voted for don the con, a known sexual predator who openly bragged about grabbing ***** not caring if they were married or not. Doesn't bother anyone who voted for him, seems cool to them. I don't care how you/anyone voted. You have no reason to care how I voted.

I think it's fine that you don't care about what Mr. Clinton did in the 90's and his wife's response to it, really it shouldn't matter. I also don't care what Mr. Trump may or may not have done 10 years ago.
It does show there is hypocrisy on both sides, depending on your ideology, does it not? In that case the issue should be over, and something that actually does affect all of us, like the economy can be discussed.

I think it's fine that you don't care about what Mr. Clinton did in the 90's and his wife's response to it, really it shouldn't matter. I also don't care what Mr. Trump may or may not have done 10 years ago.
It does show there is hypocrisy on both sides, depending on your ideology, does it not? In that case the issue should be over, and something that actually does affect all of us, like the economy can be discussed.

What?? You mean like a REAL discussion? I don't know...I mean since I've gotten on this board I've forgotten how that works. I only thought flinging **** was allowed.

But to answer your question, yes, it shows hypocrisy on both sides. A simple comment that started about class ended up with supporting sexual predators LOL. Amazing to me how that happened. I do have my opinions about the economy. It begins and ends with my husband's job and the loss of it. Oh he's found another job and all, not near what he had or making the same amount of money doing it. Funny though, he lost his job of 20+ years as a manager in 2008. He got another one in 2010, a division manager job for a petroleum company. That's now gone. Forgive me for being bitter and not feeling the whole "economy/jobsjobsjobs" thing is better. Not in my world.

you need to check your privilege.

you need to check your privilege.

What privilege might that be? Keeping a job you actually have a degree in and 25 years experience? One that you worked hard at to work your way up? Eating? Keeping a roof over our heads? What privilege do I need to check?

What privilege might that be? Keeping a job you actually have a degree in and 25 years experience? One that you worked hard at to work your way up? Eating? Keeping a roof over our heads? What privilege do I need to check?

yes. all that.

Like I said I actually don't give a flying **** about what you think at all,

Yet you care enough to reply to every post in Elftard style. Got it.

but I'll be damned if I let a flat out lie go.

You have a problem with Trump lying, but you voted for Bill twice, Hillary, and Obama. Got it.

I also don't have to justify anything.

Yet you do justify everything you've written, then argue it, attempt to support it, and back it up. Got it.

I don't have to explain anything to people who voted for don the con, a known sexual predator who openly bragged about grabbing ***** not caring if they were married or not.

And again you voted willfully for Bill and Hillary. And no one's buying the "you didn't know about it then" ignorance claim. Double standard. Got it.

I don't care how you/anyone voted. You have no reason to care how I voted.

Yet you put a lot of time into coming to this board and railing on the President. If you know we don't care, you just want to see your words in print? Because you type an awful lot about the President of the United States. Meaning clearly you do care how we voted. Got it.

Yet you care enough to reply to every post in Elftard style. Got it.

You have a problem with Trump lying, but you voted for Bill twice, Hillary, and Obama. Got it.

Yet you do justify everything you've written, then argue it, attempt to support it, and back it up. Got it.

And again you voted willfully for Bill and Hillary. And no one's buying the "you didn't know about it then" ignorance claim. Double standard. Got it.

Yet you put a lot of time into coming to this board and railing on the President. If you know we don't care, you just want to see your words in print? Because you type an awful lot about the President of the United States. Meaning clearly you do care how we voted. Got it.

LOL thanks for putting the time into me so much. Now I know you care. *kiss/hugs* LOL!!!

Got it, food and shelter, a privilege. Thanks for clarifying!!

sucks, don't it, to have that considered a privilege?

sucks, don't it, to have that considered a privilege?

Not following you. That's very much a republican mantra, Ron Johnson-like. What am I missing here? Referencing healthcare? Don't know your point.

Got it, food and shelter, a privilege. Thanks for clarifying!!

The thousands marching at are boarders are thinking like you. It’s their “right” when in America to be given these things. Not that they are earned

The thousands marching at are boarders are thinking like you. It’s their “right” when in America to be given these things. Not that they are earned

Not sure what you mean by thinking like me. How am I thinking? I mean I realize many on this board like to tell me how I'm thinking, so I'm guessing you're continuing that trend? Not sure what you're implying here.

Not sure what you mean by thinking like me. How am I thinking? I mean I realize many on this board like to tell me how I'm thinking, so I'm guessing you're continuing that trend? Not sure what you're implying here.

Do you think healthcare is a right? It isn't. ACESS to healthcare is a right. You don't have a right to anyone else's labor or money. For example you have a right to access healthcare but you don't have a right to make a make a medical professional treat you, nor do you have a right to force me pay them for you.

Do you think healthcare is a right? It isn't. ACESS to healthcare is a right. You don't have a right to anyone else's labor or money. For example you have a right to access healthcare but you don't have a right to make a make a medical professional treat you, nor do you have a right to force me pay them for you.

Listen you're not gonna get an argument from me on healthcare. I agree that Obamacare is far from perfect and not a right. It's caused copays out the *** and has forced people to have insurance or get fined, a ridiculous notion. I also see the other side, people with pre-existing conditions able to get insurance and be treated for their diseases, of course at a cost, some more than others. No one should have that feeling of force. And you're right, you don't have a right to make a medical professional treat you or force you to pay. I'm a medical professional, I'm a nurse. If I see you need help, if you're down or injured I'm gonna help you, at least try my best. I'm not the one asking for money and I realize I'm not speaking for the ridiculous hospital bills, but I'm gonna help you any way I can with or without pay. And I can tell you that happens more than you know.

I was in Texas this past week for a family thing. We were in College Station anyway, so we went to see Barbara Bush's grave. It was beautifully done. Outdoors in the Bush Library Garden. Very quiet, serene, and respectful. It wasn't as packed as we thought seeing as how we went the first day visitation was available. All races and ages were there, and everyone was respectful to the site. No protestors, screaming flaming libtards....just peace.

What?? You mean like a REAL discussion?
I do have my opinions about the economy. It begins and ends with my husband's job and the loss of it. Oh he's found another job and all, not near what he had or making the same amount of money doing it. Funny though, he lost his job of 20+ years as a manager in 2008. He got another one in 2010, a division manager job for a petroleum company. That's now gone. Forgive me for being bitter and not feeling the whole "economy/jobsjobsjobs" thing is better. Not in my world.

I do sympathize with those struggling for work, and sometimes difficult decisions have to be made. 30+ years ago I uprooted my family from Pittsburgh to Phoenix because that's where the jobs were. Today the market here is much tighter because of the growth. Thankfully I'm close to retirement and don't have to go through that again.

Its like these two just make stuff up, refuse the refute the obvious points made by others and call themselves winners. Being hypocritical, delusional and defiant doesn't make much of a case for their lefty agendas. Its the economy stupid.

Its like these two just make stuff up, refuse the refute the obvious points made by others and call themselves winners. Being hypocritical, delusional and defiant doesn't make much of a case for their lefty agendas. Its the economy stupid.

What "two" are you talking about and who are you calling stupid? Who are calling themselves "winners"? And what is made up?