• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barbara Bush 1925-2018

There is nothing there that is a fact. Nothing. Would you like me to list facts about you based on your posts and who you support. Oh and the "real" news sites you choose. I could give you those facts about yourself if you like.

Sure, if you want to.

LOL darlin' I don't recall ever complaining about "losing". LOL.

really!? have you read your posts since you first got on this board? the majority are complaining ... or agreeing with the racist slant of ElfShit

Sure, if you want to.

ll's fair? Ok, I'll refrain from name calling because that's not what I do.
So you are an angry, hateful person who hated a woman more than you loved your country. You're a conspiracy theorist who only reads and quotes right-wing garbage. You cry fake news just like your beloved leader. You voted for trump, so that makes you a neo-Nazi loving, white supremacist who think all Muslims are terrorists and ignore the fact that Muslim is a religion and the good 'ole USA has their own bred and born terrorists living right here among us. You hate diversity. You want not just ILLEGAL immigrants deported, which I agree with, but you want everyone not like you deported. You believe all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers even though we have plenty of our own born and bred right here to worry about. You think the wall is the answer to illegal immigration, even though there are many other ways of getting into this country. You believe ISIS is destroyed, though there's still ISIS terrorists plotting their next move. You crucify everyone who doesn't think like you, who doesn't believe trump is good for this country, and the're not worthy of an opposing opinion. You hated Obama because he was black. You condemn the sexual predators of the world as long as they're a dem, but praise trump for the very same thing. You liken me to have voted for Hillary even though I knew she disparaged Bill's women (lie), but it's a-ok for trump to disparage his accusers. You hate everyone who isn't you. Those are just a few "facts". So how right am I? I mean based on your posts and who you support and all?

really!? have you read your posts since you first got on this board? the majority are complaining ... or agreeing with the racist slant of ElfShit

Good Lord back to the racist **** again regarding Elf even though I admitted not reading all of his posts leading up to his ban. Sue me. What was I complaining about again? I mean since I've been doing that since the time I arrived I'd love to know. The unfortunate part is I had some good discussions with a few that were short lived. I'm gonna have to re-read to see what exactly I was complaining about. Because I believe somewhere on this board, and I'm sure I can find it, I was one who said I'm probably the only dem who doesn't want trump impeached because I think Pence may be worse. Not a complaint, an actual opinion.

You are a bigot if you expect young black men who are 6% of the population to stop committing 80% of the violent crimes.

I'll edit with the truth:

ll's fair? Ok, I'll refrain from name calling because that's not what I do.
So you are an angry, hateful person (wrong, I'm very happy and I love my life) who hated a woman (Right. while "woman" is debatable, I do hate Hillary) ] more than you loved your country. (wrong) You're a conspiracy theorist who only reads and quotes right-wing garbage. (no, I base my opinions on fact, realism and reason) You point out fake news just like your beloved leader. You voted for trump, so that makes you a neo-Nazi loving, white supremacist who think all Muslims are terrorists and ignore the fact that Muslim is a religion and the good 'ole USA has their own bred and born terrorists living right here among us. (Wrong. Of course you were going to play the race card. how original. And I think all Muslims believe their religion, just not all of them kill.) You hate diversity.(wrong) You want not just ILLEGAL immigrants deported, which I agree with, but you want everyone not like you deported. (wrong) You believe all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers even though we have plenty of our own born and bred right here to worry about. (Wrong. I think some of them are rapists and drug dealers.) You think the wall is the answer to illegal immigration, even though there are many other ways of getting into this country. (Wrong. I think it's part of the answer.) You believe ISIS is destroyed, though there's still ISIS terrorists plotting their next move. (Wrong. I don't think they're eradicated but we sure decimated them in short order once a true leader took office.) You crucify everyone who doesn't think like you, who doesn't believe trump is good for this country, and the're not worthy of an opposing opinion. (Right! You got one.) You hated Obama because he was black. (Wrong. Race card again. I hate him for a whole litany of reasons but that's not one of them.) You condemn the sexual predators of the world as long as they're a dem, but praise trump for the very same thing. (Wrong. And who did Trump rape?) You liken me to have voted for Hillary even though I knew she disparaged Bill's women (lie), but it's a-ok for trump to disparage his accusers. (Correct that for syntax and then get back to me) You hate everyone who isn't you. (Wrong, ha ha ha.) Those are just a few "facts". So how right am I? I mean based on your posts and who you support and all?

You got two right with the potential for three. Not so good...

Last edited:
You are a bigot if you expect young black men who are 6% of the population to stop committing 80% of the violent crimes.

Baltimore's mayor suggested that businesses close earlier. You know, instead of suggesting that the citizens stop with the violence.

Baltimore's mayor suggested that businesses close earlier. You know, instead of suggesting that the citizens stop with the violence.

You can't be robbed after midnight if you close at 6:00 PM.

"Ya'll" proud of voting for the sexual predator in the office right now, good for "ya'll".

But I thought you didn't care about that, that it's their political philosophy that you care about? It has to be because why else would you vote for sexual predator Bill Clinton? And the sexual misconduct allegations came pouring in starting in 1994, so you voted for him his second term knowing this? And his wife, who's been an enabler of sexual predators her whole life it seems, you voted for her too.

But I thought you didn't care about that, that it's their political philosophy that you care about? It has to be because why else would you vote for sexual predator Bill Clinton? And the sexual misconduct allegations came pouring in starting in 1994, so you voted for him his second term knowing this? And his wife, who's been an enabler of sexual predators her whole life it seems, you voted for her too.

LOL k - whatever you say. So you've convinced me...GO TRUMP, since I clearly support sexual predators, I might as well go full on MAGA with the current sexual predator. Yee-Haw go trump!!!!!!!!!!! Oh BTW, Monica Lewinsky came to light in 1998, which is all I knew, but I owe you no explanation of anything. Just keep on twisting, it's ok, cause I'm all on board with the current sexual predator in office.

You don't owe me anything, I hear you. But you don't have to support Trump because I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in saying "Ya'll" proud of voting for the sexual predator in the office right now, good for "ya'll" when Bill Clinton was a known sexual predator and you voted for him. And the allegations began in 1994. Anyways, not trying to twist anything or totally harp on you, just pointing out some hypocrisy is all.

You don't owe me anything, I hear you. But you don't have to support Trump because I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy in saying "Ya'll" proud of voting for the sexual predator in the office right now, good for "ya'll" when Bill Clinton was a known sexual predator and you voted for him. And the allegations began in 1994. Anyways, not trying to twist anything or totally harp on you, just pointing out some hypocrisy is all.

Then don't harp. This has been explained ad nauseam and twisted every single time. Oops, was that a complaint? Wouldn't want to be accused of THAT God forbid!! There's hypocrisy all over this board, so it should be welcomed with open arms here. I don't apologize for any of my votes. I'd vote the same again. Explaining for the 100th time what I knew and what I didn't at the time of an election, I was having babies in 1994 and only remember Monica Lewinsky being named in 1998. Guess I wasn't paying attention since I was busy raising kids. As for Hillary the only time I heard of her "crucifying" Bill's accusers was during this election and upon doing my own investigation and fact checking, I found "both Mrs Trump and Mrs Clinton have been guilty of shaming the "other women". Seemed to me like that's what women do to try to save face and look supportive of their men. Whatever, I personally would have kicked them both to the curb. And I don't care..I wasn't voting for trump if he was the only candidate on the ballot and would have written in Oscar the Grouch over that. I'm also not a fan going back 24 years and justifying a vote that I have no regrets of. But if this board wants to harp on Bill's indiscretions and Hillary's degrading of his accusers, I'm gonna turn it right back to the present time of the conman and his wife.

jgfu1lre_1hjhnmf_rr4a5a.png

You've got your head so far up your *** you don't realize I've been 100% correct with my assessment on Trump for the better part of two years running. I called it early, and I called it correctly, what a **** show his presidency will be. I know that eats at you non-stop, but I'm not going to apologize for being right. All the signs were there in plain sight, only the blind couldn't see them. Or those like you and others who display copious amounts of willful ignorance.

So how the hell did he win then?

You've got your head so far up your *** you don't realize I've been 100% correct with my assessment on Trump for the better part of two years running. I called it early, and I called it correctly, what a **** show his presidency will be. I know that eats at you non-stop, but I'm not going to apologize for being right. All the signs were there in plain sight, only the blind couldn't see them. Or those like you and others who display copious amounts of willful ignorance.

What have you been right about? Stick with the facts.

Then don't harp. This has been explained ad nauseam and twisted every single time. Oops, was that a complaint? Wouldn't want to be accused of THAT God forbid!! There's hypocrisy all over this board, so it should be welcomed with open arms here. I don't apologize for any of my votes. I'd vote the same again. Explaining for the 100th time what I knew and what I didn't at the time of an election, I was having babies in 1994 and only remember Monica Lewinsky being named in 1998. Guess I wasn't paying attention since I was busy raising kids. As for Hillary the only time I heard of her "crucifying" Bill's accusers was during this election and upon doing my own investigation and fact checking, I found "both Mrs Trump and Mrs Clinton have been guilty of shaming the "other women". Seemed to me like that's what women do to try to save face and look supportive of their men. Whatever, I personally would have kicked them both to the curb. And I don't care..I wasn't voting for trump if he was the only candidate on the ballot and would have written in Oscar the Grouch over that. I'm also not a fan going back 24 years and justifying a vote that I have no regrets of. But if this board wants to harp on Bill's indiscretions and Hillary's degrading of his accusers, I'm gonna turn it right back to the present time of the conman and his wife.

I don't believe it was Monica who came. Bill was the one who sullied the blue dress.

I want you to truly ask yourself why you did not know these things about Bill. Is it because you were to busy or is it because even then the media was complicit in covering up for the left. Remember Hillary and her vast right wing conspiracy? oh it was all true? It was not a conspiracy Hillary? Had the media done it's real job of investigative reporting Bill would never have been elected.

I don't believe it was Monica who came. Bill was the one who sullied the blue dress.

Bill is a selfish ******* and didn't return the favor.

I want you to truly ask yourself why you did not know these things about Bill. Is it because you were to busy or is it because even then the media was complicit in covering up for the left. Remember Hillary and her vast right wing conspiracy? oh it was all true? It was not a conspiracy Hillary? Had the media done it's real job of investigative reporting Bill would never have been elected.

I don't need to ask myself anything. It was 24 years ago LOL. I also don't have to justify anything. I don't have to explain anything to people who voted for don the con, a known sexual predator who openly bragged about grabbing ***** not caring if they were married or not. Doesn't bother anyone who voted for him, seems cool to them. I don't care how you/anyone voted. You have no reason to care how I voted.

What have you been right about? Stick with the facts.

The fact that I pointed out if you elect a clown you get a circus. And that's exactly what happened.

I don't need to ask myself anything. It was 24 years ago LOL. I also don't have to justify anything. I don't have to explain anything to people who voted for don the con, a known sexual predator who openly bragged about grabbing ***** not caring if they were married or not. Doesn't bother anyone who voted for him, seems cool to them. I don't care how you/anyone voted. You have no reason to care how I voted.
Easy now..... You're starting to let your elfie show.

so you agree that the Mueller investigation should be ended then.
notice, that was not a question.