• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Battle of the “less than fortunate……… STEELERS. @. Panthers Prediction thread

So you think Carolina will score more than the lugnuts huh. 😅 Aren't they starting Darnold? Man if we lose to them our suck has lowered to new lows.

It won't be lower than losing to Tim Tebow is the playoffs 10 passes 316 yards 2 td and the Steelers manhood. **** hasn't been right since.

careful you could be one of the three Lunar predicts I ban

That’s Lunar seems to be the “root” cause of a lot of the trouble that seems to happen around here.!!!

Salute the nation

The money will be sent to an offshore account.
Putting Coolie in the back of the luxury S10 with a sling shot is not much of an upgrade.
I would agree had that been the ONLY upgrade. We slipped it in his contract that he has to go a full shift on the same diaper………………. YOU know the rest………….

Salute the nation

Who starts at QB is the qualifier so if he picks the right score but wrong starter, it doesn’t count.

If you were running the “prediction thread” then you could tell how to run it, until then……. Yes **** off.!!!

I know you might think It’s a little harsh but then again I’m a “HARSH” ***-hole as well.

WHEW, GOT THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM…………

I have a complete rule book that is kept in that guy’s vault who has the Immaculate Reception Football. I never show it to anybody that way no-one can ever contest me on anything. I quote it from time to time but most realize it’s sort of like Commissioner Gödel making rulings………. Always in my favor.

Salute the nation

Steelers 34

Panthers 13

19 lug nuts… and a chrome chain steering wheel

Last edited:
Panthers 22

Steelers 19

Doesn't matter who starts at QB. This will be an ugly game played by two ****** teams. But I'll watch. And drink. A lot.
I think we're slightly less likely to lose two in a row than Carolina is to win three in a row.

I think we're slightly less likely to lose two in a row than Carolina is to win three in a row.

My ex GF loved him, so we went to a concert in NY to see him. I actually thought it was a good showing...

The answer is the luxury S10 has no lug nuts.

I like your way of thinking and “outside the tire” promotion of it.

I could use that about now. I’m in the middle of a Blizzard, homebound two days and possibly Tomorrow too.!!!

Salute the nation

I like your way of thinking and “outside the tire” promotion of it.

I could use that about now. I’m in the middle of a Blizzard, homebound two days and possibly Tomorrow too.!!!

Salute the nation
Do you have enough food? Will you have to eat one of your feet?

So you think Carolina will score more than the lugnuts huh. 😅 Aren't they starting Darnold? Man if we lose to them our suck has lowered to new lows.
I honestly believe that, as bad as Carolina is, they're better than Pittsburgh

I dunno the exact year, maybe around 17 years ago.. I'd have to research as i have CRS.

No worries. I went to a Kansas Concert but can’t seem to remember the year either. I could research it but not worth the effort.

CheeriO

Salute the nation

Steelers 15
Carolina 14

0 lug nuts currently on the S10 after the Grinch came down from the mountains, put it up on blocks and stole everything. Even the fossilized french fry that was under the seat for the past 10 years.

For some reason, the placement of that French fry was very important to slash in relations to where slash normally sat…….

Salute the nation