• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Battle of the “less than fortunate……… STEELERS. @. Panthers Prediction thread

I honestly believe that, as bad as Carolina is, they're better than Pittsburgh
I can't believe they are broadcasting the game in our area. We're about midway between Carolina and Steelers country. Maybe the TV schedulers are thinking misery loves company and fans from both teams will tune in to drown their sorrows collectively. I might go fishing.

I can't believe they are broadcasting the game in our area. We're about midway between Carolina and Steelers country. Maybe the TV schedulers are thinking misery loves company and fans from both teams will tune in to drown their sorrows collectively. I might go fishing.
I've been getting Sunday Ticket for free the last 3 years (no idea why) so I'll watch, but wouldn't go out of my way otherwise. I think this is the last year of the contract for DirectTV, so we'll have to see what next year brings.

Yep, it'll be on here in Ohio too, surprised me

Thank God you don't own a wiener dog.

WhoAly **** !!!!

I can't quit laughing over this and you are absolutely right.!!!

I'd definitely eat ***** before wieners.

Salute the nation

Browns play Saturday and Bengals at 4 so we get it here. I'm calling it Carolina 24 Steelers 20. Unless some lug nuts are missing, I call it as 20.
Lug nuts have been in charge of what's become a complete **** show for a long time... Anyone paying hard earned money to watch this debacle has to be out of their 🦆 ing mind.... Where's the Tylenol?

Lug nuts have been in charge of what's become a complete **** show for a long time... Anyone paying hard earned money to watch this debacle has to be out of their 🦆 ing mind.... Where's the Tylenol?
I hear ya but the lug nuts comment was about the tiebreaker.

Nothing personal towards the “man” but the HC’s LUG-NUTS seem to be most on display.

All will be happy when he brings home this win…………. Inching closer and closer to a miracle coaching job to a never losing season record keeping in tack.

Salute the nation

Steelers. 17
Bad team in a **** division 3

Tiebreaker

Zero lug nuts on the luxury S10, as an imaginary car doesn't have lug nuts

Steelers- 16
Panthers- 13

Trubisky 7/10 93 yards 1 int first half
Rudolph 12/16 153 yards 1 td second half

Najee 78 on 16 carries

Pickens 112 on 5 catches

Watt 2 sacks

Steelers. 17
Bad team in a **** division 3

Tiebreaker

Zero lug nuts on the luxury S10, as an imaginary car doesn't have lug nuts

OH, she's real, the LUXURY S10 is real.!!!

Salute the nation

How much loose change is under the seats?

That is a dumb-*** question, Coolie’s been in the LUXURY S10………. N’ough said…….

Slash tried to claim 2-dimes and a very unique penny bit Coolie grabbed them right out of his hand.

Several Ho’s dropped money but that wasn’t necessarily under the seat………….. :)

Salute the nation

Carolina 16-13
Pittsburgh has no spark with Trubisky at QB.

Just got me some free tix for tomorrows game. Guess I’ll drive up in the morning and see if I can tolerate the hot blonde for a couple hours.