• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Battle of the “less than fortunate……… STEELERS. @. Panthers Prediction thread

Just got me some free tix for tomorrows game. Guess I’ll drive up in the morning and see if I can tolerate the hot blonde for a couple hours.

WANTED: Beautiful Blonde Woman who is well endowed, slim and pretty smile, educated
in the arts and a smooth conversationalist, also must posses free STEELERS tickets.

Send picture of tickets.

Salute the nation

So one thing I'm grateful for. It's minus 34 C with windchill here. Watching them play in Carlolina will look like Summer. Hopefully it won't be 3 hours of the running backs walking through weak A/B while Bush stands like a statue waiting to get blocked.

DJ’s taunting call should have made it 1st and goal from the 22, right? I think we got lucky

DJ’s taunting call should have made it 1st and goal from the 22, right? I think we got lucky
that is what the announcers originally said 1st and goal from the 22

that is what the announcers originally said 1st and goal from the 22
Hey, we’ve had enough bad calls I’ll take it. But it was a first and goal then 15 yard after the play. I’m positive they messed up. 🤷‍♂️

Well----whose the lucky fart that wins Coolie's and lunar's DNA covered Wal-Mart Gift Card!

If its me...I'm donating it to science!

OK peoples, we have a real man’s WINNER, 1 second place winner, 3- thirds and a triple dipper.

A lot of Morons and a lot of interesting takes on the “LUG NUT” TIE BREAKER Question, Loved them all.

Tie Break Answer ::::: 32 Any moron can multiply 5x4=20, to simple. I’m working on a trailer so I took those 12 lug nuts and set then on the tailgate of the LUXURY. S10 at the time of the question so the correct answer was 32. Love the lug nut turn out on the various answers, especially the welded on wheels so ZERO.

1st place GRAND PRIZE Winner
BLITZ::::::::::::::::: 24 - 13 = 3 ……………. LUG NUT. 30 he also was the closest
Prize::::::::: Coolie DNA saturated damp $10.00 Walmart gift card, stolen from Lunar but semi clean $10.00 Walmart card
(MUST PM me address as you would have on envelope so if you **** it up it’s your problem)

2nd place
Lunar ::::::::::::::::::: 4 ……………………….NO Lug Nut
1 FREE of charge 22.3 mile HOT LAP in the LUXURY. S10 (he can even ride up front), a missing photo of “PAM” from Pam’s purple door brothel, last one legally open for business in deadwood (mid 80s)

3rd place 3-tie
steel dino :::::::::::; 5 PRIZE another imaginary friend of Cloe’s, hard bodied blond bombshell, (we would have gotten him a blow up replica but he has always seemed to “pop” them about waist high)

Steelersfootball4life:::::::::5. Prize Actual blow up hard bodied blonde beauty but lost in the mail due to storm, freedom to read an Annie advice column via the internet.

DIC::::::::: 5 Prize 20 year younger date GIRL who pays for the entire date and picks him up at his house and walks him to door upon return, clean, fun, smooch on the cheek goodnight, nothin imaginary about it.

TRIPLE DIPPER
Coolie:::::::::::::::::40 Add total differential of all three predictions
PRIZE Participation trophy to be picked up at DEBO’s house (I’ll let him know yaz coming and the circumstances for the trophy), 2- PR player programs for BAMA school district,

If you have a chance to read through these predictions there‘s some pretty good entertainment through-out.

I thank each of you who participated and those who didn’t,……….. give it a try this week.

EDIT
1) if you didn’t pick winning team,… YOU are out
2) differential of score 25-17=2
3) Ties go to my discretion
4) Winner announced Tuesday night
5) New prediction thread Wednesday night
6) ONLY one prediction or left to my discretion (also known as the “Coolie Rule”)

Salute the nation

Last edited:
3rd place 3-tie
steel dino :::::::::::; 5 PRIZE another imaginary friend of Cloe’s, hard bodied blond bombshell, (we would have gotten him a blow up replica but he has always seemed to “pop” them about waist high)
At my age...I'm happy I can still "pop" them!

Thank you for your service sir!