• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party Wins 2015 Israeli Election

Spike

Reaction score
Obama weeps

ISTANBUL -- With 99.5 percent of the votes counted, Israeli media announced early Wednesday morning that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party had won the national elections.

He pledged to block establishment of a Palestinian state.

"I think that anyone who moves to establish a Palestinian state and evacuate territory gives territory away to radical Islamist attacks against Israel," Netanyahu

http://www.ibtimes.com/benjamin-netanyahus-likud-party-wins-2015-israeli-election-1850496

Obama does not approve of this.

hmmm...let's see here

Obama Calls to Congratulate Putin

Obama breaks three decades of silence with call to Iranian president after election

Obama calls new Egyptian president to congratulate him

Obama congratulates Turkey’s Erdogan on presidential win

Obama Won’t Congratulate Bibi

On CNN this morning, White House aide David Simas avoided congratulating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the Israeli elections. Instead, he would only congratulate the Israeli people on having an election.

******* terrorist loving Jew-hating *******

And yet liberal Jews still vote for Obama....and love everything he does. Absolutely baffling.

With 99.5% of the ballots counted in Israel’s election, Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party is set to achieve a landslide victory and gain 29 seats in Israel’s next Knesset (Parliament).

He couldn’t get enough Muslims to the polls?

ha ha

4226975851_Obama_Egg_on_Face_xlarge.jpeg

All the conservative love for Israel seems odd, when you consider Jewish influence in Hollywood (films & TV) has
led the way to world adoption of liberal social viewpoints.

That, plus maybe we are able to look past politics and concern ourselves with preserving the one democracy in the middle east.

I dunno RonBoy, I still like the idea of conquering Mexico and turning it over to the Jews. That would be like killing a whole flock of birds with one stone.

It makes me giggle to think of how long it would take Mossad and Shin Bet to clean out the cartels and corrupt politicians, them boys & girls don't play.

Last edited:
I dunno RonBoy, I still like the idea of conquering Mexico and turning it over to the Jews. That would be like killing a whole flock of birds with one stone.

Chip for Southern Emperor!

All the conservative love for Israel seems odd, when you consider Jewish influence in Hollywood (films & TV) has

American Jews are different from the Zionists. They, like blacks, vote Democrat.

They're liberal...so they hate Israel kinda like you hate America.

It makes me giggle to think of how long it would take Mossad and Shin Bet to clean out the cartels and corrupt politicians, them boys & girls don't play.
Upside, if the Jews took over Mexico they might stay there.

Both American CONservatives and right wing Jews share the messianic religious cult mentality of what I call; "validation in confrontation".

The two state solution was the only hope for peace and now Israelis have re-elected that war mongering fool. I have stated here before that I am technically Jewish since my mother was Sephardi but, I like many other Americans of Jewish heritage do not support insanity.