• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best article about the Cheats I have read so far

Maybe -- but I don't think I am going to watch it. The only reason to watch will be the commercials and the last couple of years they have been disappointing.

I think it's been about 10 years or more since the commercials have been any good. Besides, you can see them all online now anyway. Some of them before the game even.

Last edited:
You're husband will be watching.

Since Superbowl 45 when I was one of the 400 fans that was denied a seat because the NFL and Jerry Jones wanted to have the LARGEST attendance to a game and did not properly complete the construction of the seats, my attitude toward the NFL has changed. The game has been ruined by Roger dodger and his need to control and manipulate the game .

I LOVE football as much any guy and use to watch games all day on Sunday. But that has changed lately . I typically only watch the Steelers and never watch Thurs. night games unless the Steelers are playing. I can not understand how the NFL can be so worried about player safety (reinforced by the stupid flags thrown on just about every play) but wants to expand the season and has designed the schedule to have a short week ..

So my not watching the game has nothing to do with the Deflate-gate but with the direction the NFL is moving ..

BTW I Don't have a husband

You really think the NFL wants the truth Vader?

The NFL has already proven they don't want the truth. Look how long it is taking for anything to come out of ther investigation.....

Maybe -- but I don't think I am going to watch it. The only reason to watch will be the commercials and the last couple of years they have been disappointing.

One more reason cpollock would be to watch the cheatriots to LOSE!!!! There will be a LOT of viewers, just to see / hope of witnessing them lose.

I think it's been about 10 years or more since the commercials have been any good. Besides, you can see them all online now anyway. Some of them before the game even.

There is one commercial, about ten nyears old that sticks in my mind
......... " camera pans in on this fat kid, eating a huge drippy taco / burrito, a misquito lands on his arm, he just takes another bit, the misquito flys off into the sky, then explodes as the camera pans out a bottle of tobasco sauce comes into view with the kid still eating"

was so funny at the time......

Salute the nation

No part of the article is more significant than this:

Kraft spent September sucking up to Goodell in the commissioner’s time of need. Now we’ll see what the commissioner does when the Patriots allegedly break the rules on the eve of the league’s showcase event.

The only way they will care about the truth is with a massive campaign against their sponsors. Send an e-mail to every sponsor of the SB that if they advertise on the SB you will never buy their product again. Same if they advertise on any of the patriots games. Once negative response to advertisers hits they will be doing something.

That uh....isnt going to happen

You want to know why the Pats are 0-2 in Superbowls since the Spygate levy?

They can't control a neutral site stadium the way they can control Gillette Stadium. You can't tamper with radios, you can't spy on locker rooms, you can't doctor balls, and you cant film practices. The security is so much higher at the Superbowl, that infractions would be easier to spot. Having to play fairly on a neutral field just shows the world that the Pats are merely a slightly above average football team.

And I'm not sure that will be good enough to beat the Seahawks.

There is your perfect penalty, since the NFL will fart this around for the next 10 days plus:

Force the Evil Cheatriots to play every single game on the road next season. For Home games, they could play in some of the empty stadiums: when Buffalo plays at *PAts, they could play the game in Cleveland or Cinci or Palo Alto or something....no home games because of repeated offenses.

They can't control a neutral site stadium the way they can control Gillette Stadium. You can't tamper with radios, you can't spy on locker rooms, you can't doctor balls, and you cant film practices. The security is so much higher at the Superbowl, that infractions would be easier to spot. Having to play fairly on a neutral field just shows the world that the Pats are merely a slightly above average football team.

Agree, I was thinking the same thing.

Notice how all the fines and warnings deal towards the Seahawks this week and yet Brady and Bill-I-Cheat-again gets away free and clear. The God-del way stay clear and ignore all will be fine.

The league won't address it until well after the game, and frankly nothing they do can make up for an environment of blatant cheating that has gone on there since the day hoodie walked in. I hate them more than any team in sports and it isn't close. Not only do they cheat, they laugh in the face of the league and every other team as they do it. They're a creation of the Commissioner and every cowardly owner in the league who didn't do more the first time. Including ours.

The only legacy the Cheatriots have is the legacy of dishonesty. They have not won anything without bending the rules or blatantly breaking them.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why i say the key is in that stadium.

Notice how all the fines and warnings deal towards the Seahawks this week and yet Brady and Bill-I-Cheat-again gets away free and clear. The God-del way stay clear and ignore all will be fine.

I was debating whether I should weigh in on the Seahawks board with the same thought. Lookit....if you believe the league fixes games or at least shows favoritism via the refs...would the Rogmeister prefer the Seahawks win two in a row...or the Pats** win a post-Spygate post-softball SB to get that monkey off Brady and Belicheat's backs? I don't think that's a hard question.

SeahawkFan is still so unhinged over the refs in SBXL that if it looks like the refs are calling the game for the cheating bastiges from New England, Seattle is going to increase their lead on the nation's highest suicide rate.

Those people don't face the Pats** as often as an AFC team does. I don't think they grasp the full scope of what's going on with the cheating bastiges from New England.

Last edited:
I'm among the many who hopes that they get penalized. But, reality is, they'll probably just get a parking ticket…again. If so, what does this tell to the younger breed of football players/teams. Well, it's okay to cheat since it's okay on a professional level? It's too bad the sponsors don't threaten to pull their ads and sponsorship due to cheating. Would never happen.

Probably 80% of the TV audience will have a casual knowledge at best of Tom Brady's undersized balls.

im really sick of this topic, im from new york, and i no what its like [being a yankees fan] to be beat up on for being the best. I no this doesnt sound like a new york fan supporting boston , but it about the topic. does anyone , including the pats haters before all this came up , ever just give credit to a team thats good and stop trying to taint ever win they have. sports fans exsp alway have such hate for the team that beats theres. this whole thing is bullshit and if you really put your hate aside and just take it as two teams you may see this. let me ask anyone who cares to respond on this. has any other team ever gotten there football checked?, did they check the colts balls? how much does it really matter ? would the colts have won with 2 more psi in the pats balls. can you feel the diffrence in 2 psi. heres a good one, what would u think the denver balls, on a cold day with the altitude diffrence measure as??? does anyone have a car with a tire pressure monitor?what happens in the cold weather? it brings the tire psi down doesnt it. ok ok i no i no , it wasnt that cold, but it was still a 20 to 25 degree diffrence than the inside. my point is we all dont no. remember when u already hate somthing its easy to hate more before and jump on the band wagon think of it as two teams with no name. its not like they stole there game book for god sakes. its really ruined the superbowl this year its so stupid,

im really sick of this topic, im from new york, and i no what its like [being a yankees fan] to be beat up on for being the best. I no this doesnt sound like a new york fan supporting boston , but it about the topic. does anyone , including the pats haters before all this came up , ever just give credit to a team thats good and stop trying to taint ever win they have. sports fans exsp alway have such hate for the team that beats theres. this whole thing is bullshit and if you really put your hate aside and just take it as two teams you may see this. let me ask anyone who cares to respond on this. has any other team ever gotten there football checked?, did they check the colts balls? how much does it really matter ? would the colts have won with 2 more psi in the pats balls. can you feel the diffrence in 2 psi. heres a good one, what would u think the denver balls, on a cold day with the altitude diffrence measure as??? does anyone have a car with a tire pressure monitor?what happens in the cold weather? it brings the tire psi down doesnt it. ok ok i no i no , it wasnt that cold, but it was still a 20 to 25 degree diffrence than the inside. my point is we all dont no. remember when u already hate somthing its easy to hate more before and jump on the band wagon think of it as two teams with no name. its not like they stole there game book for god sakes. its really ruined the superbowl this year its so stupid,
If you have paid any attention to the news media you would have the answers to all your questions. Then maybe you could give your opinion

If you have paid any attention to the news media you would have the answers to all your questions. Then maybe you could give your opinion

lol he has seen them I am sure, just another troll hoping for a Patriot pardon.

its really ruined the superbowl this year its so stupid,

The SB was already ruined the moment the ******* Seahawks and the cheating Patriots got into it. I have less than zero desire to watch it. It's 2 villains facing each other. I want them both to lose somehow.

The SB was already ruined the moment the ******* Seahawks and the cheating Patriots got into it. I have less than zero desire to watch it. It's 2 villains facing each other. I want them both to lose somehow.

nah man at least Seattle isn't continually cheating, nothing worse than that. I will root for them even though I won't be watching.

I got this.

im really sick of this topic, im from new york, and i no what its like [being a yankees fan] to be beat up on for being the best. I no this doesnt sound like a new york fan supporting boston , but it about the topic. does anyone , including the pats haters before all this came up , ever just give credit to a team thats good and stop trying to taint ever win they have.
Yes, Most of us think they would be pretty good even if they didn't cheat. Kinda like Barry Bonds.

let me ask anyone who cares to respond on this. has any other team ever gotten there football checked?,
Yes.
did they check the colts balls?
Yes. The Colts' balls were within spec, the Pats** balls were not.
how much does it really matter ?
I think it depends how small your QB's hands are.
would the colts have won with 2 more psi in the pats balls.
No, the Pats** are a much better team than the Colts even if they don't cheat.
can you feel the diffrence in 2 psi.
Yes.
heres a good one, what would u think the denver balls, on a cold day with the altitude diffrence measure as???
It's all relative. Balls are inflated and checked 2 hours before game time. They don't fill them in Death Valley and put them on an private jet to Denver in time for kickoff.
does anyone have a car with a tire pressure monitor?what happens in the cold weather? it brings the tire psi down doesnt it.
I mentioned earlier that I have never seen more than a 2 psi swing in a 30* temp difference.
my point is we all dont no. remember when u already hate somthing its easy to hate more before and jump on the band wagon think of it as two teams with no name.
You're new here. The Pats** cheated the Steelers out of possibly two Super Bowl appearances when they were illegally taping signals, which they were caught and punished for.
its not like they stole there game book for god sakes.
No but there have been multiple reports over the years of the opponents' headsets going dead when playing at New England, among other fishy things. The Pats** have a pedestrian record against the spread in away games. At home where they control the environment more, their record of beating the spread defies logical explaination.
its really ruined the superbowl this year its so stupid,
They did it to themselves, Chief.
English isn't your first language, is it?

I'm a musician. I play guitar. If my string gauges were altered to the same percentage that the balls were deflated, I would know precisely the moment my hand touched the strings. Brady is flat=out lying, ******* LYING, if he says he feels no difference between 12.5 and 10.5. The guitar would become toy-like in its ease of manipulation. That is a HUGE change in his favor. ******* cheating ******** are never going to stop since Kraft has Goodel in his big ol' pocket.

Just another thing that has ruined this game.

I'm a musician. I play guitar. If my string gauges were altered to the same percentage that the balls were deflated, I would know precisely the moment my hand touched the strings. Brady is flat=out lying, ******* LYING, if he says he feels no difference between 12.5 and 10.5. The guitar would become toy-like in its ease of manipulation. That is a HUGE change in his favor. ******* cheating ******** are never going to stop since Kraft has Goodel in his big ol' pocket.

Just another thing that has ruined this game.

WWE scripted until Goodell/Cheat is gone................

oh so now your and expert on psi like all the other haters, sorry for having an opinion .didnt cowler get caught stealing signal?, guess what they all do it.you can be closed minded and just think of the teams and how your favorite team isnt in the bowl i get it everyone hates the winning team if it isnt there own. im not a pats fan just think theres alot of sore losers out there and its taking away from the superbowl