• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best article about the Cheats I have read so far

I know bashing the other team fans and even our own is accepted. I enjoy them for the most part. But I think this is crossing the line. You are offending women and people with special needs.

he is not offending this woman .. I think he is spot on

Just so you understand my english. Women is plural and woman is single. ;)

and my response meant do NOT lump all women into one category -- some of us will call it as we see it .. ;)

I know bashing the other team fans and even our own is accepted. I enjoy them for the most part. But I think this is crossing the line. You are offending women and people with special needs.

What? Are you serious? If you are...don't get your panties in a wad. No, seriously...I really hope you're joking, because if you're not this is a perfect example of what's going wrong in our country. If a harmless joke about a supermodel being stupid is off limits...what isn't off limits? People that get offended so easily offend me.

What? Are you serious? If you are...don't get your panties in a wad. No, seriously...I really hope you're joking, because if you're not this is a perfect example of what's going wrong in our country. If a harmless joke about a supermodel being stupid is off limits...what isn't off limits? People that get offended so easily offend me.

You need to calm down.......................... Don't be so offended ;)